Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Isn't Sammie the Tiger? The only character to my knowledge not in the current build is the Gunslinger character that used to nap on the store screen in the old build.
I don't know why, but Cassidy has become the most hated character..
Even Aquapaulo said: "... Cassidy is also cringe and smells bad. So I'll be removing her from the game." (note: Honeymoon).
:D

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I don't know why, but Cassidy has become the most hated character..
Even Aquapaulo said: "... Cassidy is also cringe and smells bad. So I'll be removing her from the game." (note: Honeymoon).
:D
What? Really? This might be a hot take then because she has one of the best designs in the game. I guess I didn't play enough of the old build to encounter her shenanigans.

Reactions: DocRipper

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I wish I saw Cassidy to relate to the banter above. I've not seen the character nor played with her in gameplay so I have no opinion. Although I do restate the opinion that the game has strongly redeemed itself on the gameplay front, for the reason that doomsaying against the game got pretty common with the project's lack of direction. The game has improved so much that I'm actually shocked the project didn't become vaporware. It would shape up to be a great game provided "progression" is implemented well.

Here is what I feel about future progression. It's an arcade game not an open world game, so I would recommend more levels overall. Players don't care about unlockable clutter. Players like RNG despite some loud voices against RNG, since replaying a level again isn't fun without difference. One can argue that having certain mechanics of levels themselves be influenced by RNG is a smart move.

Unlockable side-games are a smart move. I think unlockable aesthetics can be a smart move if they were more notorious, for example X unlockable minigame High Score unlocks Y item or some challenging objective like keeping the chubby dog girl in your doorway (a risk) for X amount of time for an unlock. Maybe a difficult challenge, like refusing to look at the hallway where the evil version of Ari spawns and creeps for at least X amount of time. Purposely aggro'ing Nile by refusing to keep camera on her all run, never looking away from Sammy when she stares at you, breaking the microwave yet still surviving, never closing the gas leak, etc.

However a balanced game does not benefit from powerups on top of a flat foundation, so it is a bad idea to make "plushies" or such give the player an easier time since the "good" gameplay gets "boring". It can be valid if it was a "trade" not a "buff", for example an alternative plush giving reduced sanity benefit in exchange for a good trait or more sanity for a bad trait. For example, a plush of Nile the Egypt-themed jackal will give a large sanity boost in exchange of Nile resetting her affection bar and immediately pressing herself against your window, which is a cost to battery power for locking her out and a time risk for being inefficient staring at her earlier / having to repeat that job next time she moves back to the map. Or something simpler, like a plush that gives less sanity per use but makes Sammy the Tiger "repel away" when used. Do note that any system of stat exchanges like this takes a crap ton of balance work, which is why I say give them good unlock criteria for style first and then incentivize later (optionally) using this approach if you think unlocks should have more attraction to players.

Last edited:

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021

Balance Changes:
Misty​
Increases Sanity Loss when hitting left door​
Maddie​
Resets all Roamer Movement Opportunity Timers when appearing at the left door​
(Unaffected Characters are Misty, Ari, and BM)​
Sammy​
Office Block is now easier to remove​
Poppi​
Bomb defuses faster​
Bomb is less likely than to appear before on certain levels​
Nile​
New grace period when she appears on a camera before she can break it​
Tasks​
Robot​
Added move points in the hallways next to the office​
Breaker Switch​
New Sound Notification on break​
And some bug fixes.​

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHeatLustfulNights-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cooldude5368

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Just balance edits,
Empty update after two weeks (or 20 days if you count the 0.1.0 patch).
Here when the developers will make a jumpscare for Maddie, that's when it will make sense to download the game.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Just balance edits,
Empty update after two weeks (or 20 days if you count the 0.1.0 patch).
Here when the developers will make a jumpscare for Maddie, that's when it will make sense to download the game.
I prefer Maddie remain passive. She is my favorite monster girl on the field because she is a purely accidental antagonist -- she's just being herself. I find it charming when she visits the security room and says something friendly, even though she's actually a hazard propping my door open for someone who is actually hazardous to jump in and end my run. I think it's a special feature of a game to have an accidental antagonist have such significant effects. I like Sammie a similar property in which she breaks into your room to stare at you and become a hazard without ending your run.

Maybe you can have your wish if there's an unlockable foodie sanity item that might make her demand it from you or else.

Edit: I did some brief brainstorming on the foodie item concept for Maddie along with proposed spoken lines, attack animation, defeat "sex"/"apology" scenes, and a potential helper system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
any pattern for fix circuit breaker? i pushed in order highlighted buttons and still fail
As the guy above me posted. The pattern is based on the order of coloured Post-it notes in the office when you start a day. (Which is randomized each time you start) The highlighted buttons seems to be more for controller/keyboard support.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
As the guy above me posted. The pattern is based on the order of coloured Post-it notes in the office when you start a day. (Which is randomized each time you start) The highlighted buttons seems to be more for controller/keyboard support.
THAT'S what *that* was???

Fuck me, they deliberately made a puzzle harder and not tell the player lol. What was wrong with just keeping it as to how it was? And here I thought I was getting lucky just by winging it. What's worse is that there is also a red highlight on the buttons, so that's also misleading.

Reactions: Thesilberry

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
THAT'S what *that* was???

Fuck me, they deliberately made a puzzle harder and not tell the player lol. What was wrong with just keeping it as to how it was? And here I thought I was getting lucky just by winging it. What's worse is that there is also a red highlight on the buttons, so that's also misleading.
What else in the game is color-coded, man? Square peg in square hole, my guy.

LiterallyNobody

Jun 26, 2019
is it me or that trying to hold down the repair button on the microwave isn't working anymore

EDIT: looks like you'll have to depend on holding the repair button on some tasks now :confused:

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I was at 5:30 and saw her through the window...
You have to watch her on the cameras(she slowly walks through the corridor). Ideally right at the beginning of the game when nothing is happening yet. Every spare moment, watch her and watch and ..watch. Don't let her get to the door.

Reactions: JustAl
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes