Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

EDGamer96

Jan 25, 2022
No idea, I've played up to day 12 and then did that day multiple times and she's only popped up twice.
If you're looking to get the videos of her, go to the night club. On the later days, Nile and her will often visit you. Just be prepared, it took a number of days before the difficulty got high enough for them to start moving out of the waiting room.

thanks, i've been wanting to see what her Game Over scene is but I only had her glitch in when I got caught one time by accident lol

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
thanks, i've been wanting to see what her Game Over scene is but I only had her glitch in when I got caught one time by accident lol
She doesn't have a Game Over scene, you just get a video for accepting her pie and another for not accepting. Nile on the other hand has a video for letting her in and head patting her and one if you don't answer the door when she knocks.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the unlockable tapes where 1 (with a blank label) says it has a video error?

Also are some of the videos supposed to be identical?

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Last edited:

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
The only way I think you can do that is my resetting your data/erasing your data so you're back to Night 1.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Not my cup of tea, but I applaud anyone who doesn't use HS to create content.
Good luck homie

VienMorfe

Mar 10, 2021
Hey i'm having problems with my tapes. Apparently it only shows a black screen for all of them? Is that supposed to be normal or am I doing something wrong.

zwillinger

Aug 9, 2017
Managed to edit the savegame to get all the gems and tickets, still 4 board achievements yet to unlock.
Also noticed if you manually edit the number of nights to something like '69' they wont be active at all in admin room

I managed to get poppy and the nile when the night ended but nothing. A bit buggy I think?

1674866334576.png
Plenty of tapes to watch

Screenshot_20230128_014336.png

Put the save file in %LOCALAPPDATA%\InHeat\Saved\SaveGames

Probably you'll have to overwrite your local save

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone knows how to prevent the shark girl from hopping at you in the first level?

And can you prevent the cat girl from stealing your plush? I had both doors shut but she stole it.
Funnily, she even stole it after I destroyed it one time :p

edit: aye, click the metal plate she is pushing aside. Five nights at sister location style!

Edit2: For everyone wondering how to unlock the pie quests. You can only do it in the night club level. But refusing bugs out the game.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone knows how to prevent the shark girl from hopping at you in the first level?

And can you prevent the cat girl from stealing your plush? I had both doors shut but she stole it.
Funnily, she even stole it after I destroyed it one time :p

edit: aye, click the metal plate she is pushing aside. Five nights at sister location style!

Edit2: For everyone wondering how to unlock the pie quests. You can only do it in the night club level. But refusing bugs out the game.
Not the cat girl but the tiger girl who steals it. And there's no way to stop her, you just have to quickly find it (good thing is, this resets her). 4 places it may appear that I know of is in the Nile's (cat girl) area, the area with the vault, right side hallway beside your office and in Poppi's (bunny girl) area. About edit2, yeah that info has been around for a while now.

wtf she never did that to me? can't even see her in the rooms, only in the second map
She doesn't appear on the first few nights. If you hear a scrapping metal sound, she's coming for you. The door is to your left of the office.

Reactions: hawkhunter
Aug 5, 2017
So let’s get this straight I been plying a FNF adult game for hour but need some answers.
First you play this unfortunate or (fortunate) guy on job to watch the camera to a fix stuff in three rooms and to avoid these frisky furry females to rape to death I’m assuming to reach 7am to get tickets.

im modestly interested in this but few question has arisen for me about this

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes