Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
So let’s get this straight I been plying a FNF adult game for hour but need some answers.
First you play this unfortunate or (fortunate) guy on job to watch the camera to a fix stuff in three rooms and to avoid these frisky furry females to rape to death I’m assuming to reach 7am to get tickets.

im modestly interested in this but few question has arisen for me about this
So what are your questions?

Reactions: DatWanGai
Aug 5, 2017
So what are your questions?
does this have a end game for this?
Do the female furries have little scenes between then?
Does that rabbit have bug or something she humping window so long wasted a full sanity bar even with a full reset?
That new day (I’m assuming) should get a call wut character new action and to block?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So let’s get this straight I been plying a FNF adult game for hour but need some answers.
First you play this unfortunate or (fortunate) guy on job to watch the camera to a fix stuff in three rooms and to avoid these frisky furry females to rape to death I’m assuming to reach 7am to get tickets.

im modestly interested in this but few question has arisen for me about this
Here's a guide for you if you're ever in need of answers:
Step 1 - Ask the question within your comment about needing answers.
Step 2 - That's it, there is only step one.

With your cooperation, we can build a stronger, smarter forum.

Now about the stuff you did say:
He doesn't necessarily DIE when raped, it's just not that great for his health (something about radiation) ....or bones (this girls be big).
Yup, "survive" the night, get the tickets, pet the doggo (wolf), buy her merch, set up merch, repeat unless...

Help shark girl's rave and eventually get sexy time (or don't and sexy time), keep bunny from gem, keep tiger from turning off security to keep bunny from you (or don't and sexy time), pet the kitty when she arrives and sexy time (or don't and sexy time), eat the pie when it arrives and sexy time (or don't and sexy time), get the tickets, pet the doggo (wolf), buy her merch, set up merch, repeat unless...

Find some gems and spin the gacha, woooooo!

does this have a end game for this?
Do the female furries have little scenes between then?
Does that rabbit have bug or something she humping window so long wasted a full sanity bar even with a full reset?
That new day (I’m assuming) should get a call wut character new action and to block?
Oh there they are.

Not yet.
Just one atm.
Nope, the higher the day the longer she waits before attacking. Also tied to how many things are down, keep them up and running and she'll leave faster.
......wot?

Danoooox

Mar 18, 2018
this is the first game ever that made my gpu driver timeout and that only on the newest version of the game
Ever managed to fix?
Indeed, I now remember "Wild Life" had the same issue. I remember I also used another program to fix it up. (Googling around the error should help you find said program since i have long forgotten where it was)
Do you remember the name by any chance? Been having this issue and throughout my searches I havent found any solutions that use a program, but hey, at least to me, I havent found any solutions yet.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Ever managed to fix?

Do you remember the name by any chance? Been having this issue and throughout my searches I havent found any solutions that use a program, but hey, at least to me, I havent found any solutions yet.
I remember now, I had to change "Windows TDR", Just search "how to increase windows tdr timeout"
IIRC I used a 3rd party program to do it but it can be done via the registry.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
any know what kind of gatcha figurines we can get or how many max atm? sorry I'm a fucking sucker for gatcha also somewhat of a completionist if I can ( but if its to hard then fuck it).

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
any know what kind of gatcha figurines we can get or how many max atm? sorry I'm a fucking sucker for gatcha also somewhat of a completionist if I can ( but if its to hard then fuck it).
Basically, just the girls in various poses plus a few others. Not that bad, but imho not worth the trouble. It costs 1 gem to spin the gacha and while you can convert tickets into gems are get lucky and they appear during the night....it's better to do so after you've actually bought helpful items from store first.

So completionists, someone who already has all the useful items from store or people who like the models, I recommend it but for anyone else you can pretty much skip this feature. It would be nice if the girls were at least animated.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
something i need to understand right now, The games teases a lot of new jumpscares on their twitter, a lot of funny ones too. so is it planned to tone down the scary factor to instead make the setting far more cutesy and all? because i haven't found a clear explanation yet. the game demos are still dark and gritty with an unnerving atmosphere, yet recent posts on twitter and Itch.io imply a change in style and direction.

would just like to have some clarity in that regard.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
something i need to understand right now, The games teases a lot of new jumpscares on their twitter, a lot of funny ones too. so is it planned to tone down the scary factor to instead make the setting far more cutesy and all? because i haven't found a clear explanation yet. the game demos are still dark and gritty with an unnerving atmosphere, yet recent posts on twitter and Itch.io imply a change in style and direction.

They jumpscare your dick

Femed

Dec 30, 2019

from what i think, yes, they're updating their models, so there will be a huge difference, the devs were having problems creating new scenes, and for the jumpscares you need to know, all those animation were made after the last version (0.7.5), so probably they want to change the ambient overall

Reactions: Minishotgun

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
from what i think, yes, they're updating their models, so there will be a huge difference, the devs were having problems creating new scenes, and for the jumpscares you need to know, all those animation were made after the last version (0.7.5), so probably they want to change the ambient overall
Hell. i wouldn't mind. i'm not a big fan of the typical Jumpscare in scary or unnerving games. so i would welcome the more cartoony and funny style a lot more. but thats just my taste. i'm just saying that we got plenty of spooky fnaf-copies. why not have a more casual and funny one?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Mmmh... no, we never said that, they upgrade their models to do better sex scenes
Here's the thing though: one gripe I've had with the scenes was that they looked like they prerendered them/made a looping video instead of using the in-game engine, leading to some people either not seeing them or getting broken black screens. With those improved models, are they still going to keep the old animations? Are they going to revamp them with fewer WIP materials? Are they going to switch over to the engine and make them there (or recreate them)?

I'm curious now, and heck, even for the new models too. Them triangle counts, uwaaaah...

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Here's the thing though: one gripe I've had with the scenes was that they looked like they prerendered them/made a looping video instead of using the in-game engine, leading to some people either not seeing them or getting broken black screens. With those improved models, are they still going to keep the old animations? Are they going to revamp them with fewer WIP materials? Are they going to switch over to the engine and make them there (or recreate them)?

I'm curious now, and heck, even for the new models too. Them triangle counts, uwaaaah...
I personally don't like prerendered in a game like this. Seems pointless

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I personally don't like prerendered in a game like this. Seems pointless
That's what I was thinking. If they have the models inside of the game, why not make a viewable gallery out of it? Maybe having pre-rendered videos meant they could be flexible on the scenarios and poses without bloating the game with assets/maps/props the player is going to see in one scene only. That's the only reason I can think of.

Not saying I don't like them, far from it, but makes me wonder the why of the question.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes