Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
at least i got an answer about the change of style. asked a question over there about it. and Monsterbox basically said "oh yeah, we are going for the Doki-Doki route of horror, where we make it look all cutesy and stuff before going all Surprise! have some Horror!!"

Sep 16, 2022
I really hope, the devs can make something good with the next update. UE5 looks good, but as we all know, and that is sadly my most important point, I hope they can come up with a good story... yeah, scratch that. It is a FNAF clone, there was never a good story, so all they can do, is to come up with hopefully good H-Material, which I have to be honest, maybe won't save the game, at least for me. Don't get me wrong, I want this game to flourish (and I even supported it on Itch.io) but it would be great, if the round-about is worked on as well and improved (at least) to some levels rather than "Guard comes to work, Animatronics are horny, Animatronics want to fuck Guard" scenario. I don't ask for a Shakespeare story, but at least something good and interesting, which is rather rare when it comes to many interesting H-Games.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I hope this dont get like wild-life and get unplayable in old pcs
Well, on that note, they're saying that they're going to upgrade to Unreal Engine 5. They can definitely optimize it to hell considering the rest of the blog post saying they were on very bad waters once it was afloat in a gamejam-focused basis, what with sacrificing speed and optimization in favor of getting the game out.

Not sure if changing the engine will gatekeep even more lower end PCs, but we'll see.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Not the cat girl but the tiger girl who steals it. And there's no way to stop her, you just have to quickly find it (good thing is, this resets her). 4 places it may appear that I know of is in the Nile's (cat girl) area, the area with the vault, right side hallway beside your office and in Poppi's (bunny girl) area. About edit2, yeah that info has been around for a while now.

She doesn't appear on the first few nights. If you hear a scrapping metal sound, she's coming for you. The door is to your left of the office.
niles actually more dog if youve played the honeymoon VN she chases after balls and reacts to the phrase "good girl" kinda like youd say the same to a dog and i think they outright say it???? idk dont quote me on that last bit

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
also is there like a full save or a way to cheat the game? i used to have all the items a few updates back but something happened with the update and i had to restart.

Reactions: Jennapoless

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
niles actually more dog if youve played the honeymoon VN she chases after balls and reacts to the phrase "good girl" kinda like youd say the same to a dog and i think they outright say it???? idk dont quote me on that last bit
I have and she insists that she's a cat so I call her a cat that and Egyptians worshipped cats, black cats specifically. Plus she has a lot of cat-like traits as well. The length and shape of her ears though puts her closer to an Anubis but chasing balls is very much a cat thing too (I know, I own a cat lol) anything small and moving instantly triggers their hunter nature.

Look up the goddess Bastet and you'll see that Nile is really close to being either a representation of her or Anubis. It can really go either way. Besides, Misty does that to get under her skin and it's funny. Speaking of Honeymoon I'll never forgive the dev for that Misty bad ending....

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I have and she insists that she's a cat so I call her a cat that and Egyptians worshipped cats, black cats specifically. Plus she has a lot of cat-like traits as well. The length and shape of her ears though puts her closer to an Anubis but chasing balls is very much a cat thing too (I know, I own a cat lol) anything small and moving instantly triggers their hunter nature.

Look up the goddess Bastet and you'll see that Nile is really close to being either a representation of her or Anubis. It can really go either way. Besides, Misty does that to get under her skin and it's funny. Speaking of Honeymoon I'll never forgive the dev for that Misty bad ending....
Im fairly certain she is based on the Jackal/ Anubis rather than a cat. And yeah she is far more dog like in the Honeymoon game which explores more of their character.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone have a guide for the unlock board? Specifically wondering how to get Poppi into the dance floor and the incident recording, both in the Nightclub map.

Game is pretty good, decent quality though the pure rng nature kinda sucks.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Come on somebody uploaded the current game version
We have access to the current game version (0.7.5). 0.8 will be coming out soon. From their itch post: "We are working to get this title into the bug-testing phase and out to the Subscribe Star around the 26 of March. Hopefully we will be able to release the game publicly around the 30 of March. I really want 0.8 to release before our anniversary on April 6."

The link, if you're interested (though it's already been posted but hey here you go):

Basically: Things have been quiet because they were swapping game engines and rewriting all the spaghetti code into something they can actually work with. Also graphics upgrades, new content, AI additions (instead of it only being a random chance every x seconds for them to do something), removal of the night club again cause they are reworking it into something else, and more.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Attention, the update will be released on 31 or 1 (depending on your region).
The developers promised to release the update at the end of March (or before its anniversary). So expect a new one very soon.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes