Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Man progress really stalled on this. 6 months ago it looked like they were on-track to getting the first map finished late 2022/early 2023. Then they wasted half a year on a 2nd map that, from the survey they sent, they're considering just scrapping because nobody really liked it. Now they're heavily reworking the 1st map with new models and engine changes.

Patreon just really encourages bad decisions by developers. No incentive to finish the game, because they get paid more if they don't.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Cant get past the 10th night cuz she just lingers for far too fucking long. Just multiple 2-3 minute long staredowns. It's driving me nuts (and not in a good way).

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
Cant get past the 10th night cuz she just lingers for far too fucking long. Just multiple 2-3 minute long staredowns. It's driving me nuts (and not in a good way).
have that sanity booster potion ready., but dont waste it prematurely. also you can try to prolong the squeezy by doing it intervals. also you dont always have to immediately close the doors. you can hold out like 5-6 secs before closing it. thus saving some sanity meter. mine is always empty or a bare minimum left when the clock finally strikes. it is indeed a close game

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
have that sanity booster potion ready., but dont waste it prematurely. also you can try to prolong the squeezy by doing it intervals. also you dont always have to immediately close the doors. you can hold out like 5-6 secs before closing it. thus saving some sanity meter. mine is always empty or a bare minimum left when the clock finally strikes. it is indeed a close game
Yeah ive learned that theres a grace period before they come in. Keyword being "they". They always seem to attack together and they drain my meter when they both decide to sit there for a full minute. I end up using my booster before im even halfway through the shift. On the other hand though, the nightclub is a cakewalk. Have not figured out the clue about whats hidden in the nightclub though no matter how many times i beat it.

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah ive learned that theres a grace period before they come in. Keyword being "they". They always seem to attack together and they drain my meter when they both decide to sit there for a full minute. I end up using my booster before im even halfway through the shift. On the other hand though, the nightclub is a cakewalk. Have not figured out the clue about whats hidden in the nightclub though no matter how many times i beat it.
use the sanity potion when you run out. again there is also a small grace period about 4 secs. about the night club... i dunno man i just randomly click shit to get stuff. i honestly dunno what the hidden thing is too. any 1 know what shit need to be done?

im missing the secret night club, how long wrenching the door open and more mysteries. also the nile and poppy windows. this last 1 i dont know how totriggr cuz i manage to get them together at the end but no dice

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
App can't be ran on windows 11 apparently
If you are getting the "This app cant be run on this pc" That suggests the EXE file is corrupt
The only time that will ever pop up legitamately (other than corruption) is if the app you want is 16 bit or meant for a different CPU architecture

Otherwise you gotta elaborate

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes