Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
So, what does this update contain and, more importantly, does it actually hint at the re-remake/downgrade/butchering/whateveryouwanttocallit being actually worth it this time?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Well the game seems to be more stable but its still an alpha version of the remake so I'll give it a few more updates. Right now its very bare bones and I wish they added keyboard controls just for convenience because making the camera move based on mouse position can get finnicky.

Realch

Jun 24, 2020
For some reason when a connect my dac/amp to the pc the game audio doesnt work but when i plug it to the audio port it works fine, just a notice

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
You can also limit FPS in the AMD driver with Radeon chill.

Or if you don't want to do either, install MSI Afterburner with Rivatuner Statistics Server and limit FPS in that

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Every time I get close to finishing a night, the lights shut off, I get a cutscene and then lose.

What the hell is going on?

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
Every time I get close to finishing a night, the lights shut off, I get a cutscene and then lose.

What the hell is going on?
Is the cutscene of a door opening? There's a door in the left hallway you can see on camera, need to close it by clicking a button next to it if you see it's open. Not sure if it's the same now, but in an older version I think clicking the doll with it open caused a game over.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes