Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Is the cutscene of a door opening? There's a door in the left hallway you can see on camera, need to close it by clicking a button next to it if you see it's open. Not sure if it's the same now, but in an older version I think clicking the doll with it open caused a game over.
The lights go out, some girl with purple eyes jumps me, and then it plays out the same as getting jumped by one of the other girls only the lights are still off.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
The lights go out, some girl with purple eyes jumps me, and then it plays out the same as getting jumped by one of the other girls only the lights are still off.
The only thing I know of that shuts the lights out is if you let all the tasks go without solving them. The goo room, show room, and stage all have something that can go wrong, and if you let them all get messed up without fixing them, the lights go out and you get attacked.

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
The only thing I know of that shuts the lights out is if you let all the tasks go without solving them. The goo room, show room, and stage all have something that can go wrong, and if you let them all get messed up without fixing them, the lights go out and you get attacked.
I've been doing that but that scene still procs. I don't even know when something's going wrong with the goo room unless I hover over the spigot. Also, there's some fox girl constantly blocking one of the cameras and idk how to get rid of her.

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
There seems to be a bug with the foxgirl blocking a camera/objective and while being blocked it can trigger itself again while broken, so even if you keep the other 2 in check, you will still lose eventually. You have a 1 time move her button by clicking the little pizza oven in your office, will make her move away for a bit, allowing you to get back to normal, but once she moves in front of another objective/camera, your time is limited.

I've also found her blocking the goo room camera to be the best as it seems to trigger the least, and the stage one seems to trigger the most often. So its best to let the one she is blocking trigger twice, then us the oven to move her to reset and hope you can win from there.

Realch

Jun 24, 2020
There seems to be a bug with the foxgirl blocking a camera/objective and while being blocked it can trigger itself again while broken, so even if you keep the other 2 in check, you will still lose eventually. You have a 1 time move her button by clicking the little pizza oven in your office, will make her move away for a bit, allowing you to get back to normal, but once she moves in front of another objective/camera, your time is limited.

I've also found her blocking the goo room camera to be the best as it seems to trigger the least, and the stage one seems to trigger the most often. So its best to let the one she is blocking trigger twice, then us the oven to move her to reset and hope you can win from there.
She also blocks misty's door button which is the best since it doesnt bother with the power

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I played the new version & old version, I agree with the critics, the older version was much better, I searched to see if MonsterBox had an opinion on it, and I found my answer.

bought the game on my old accound and its honestly not worth it, the old version was much better, looked better, and played better, hopefully they recognize this

I agree, especially right now i've been quite critical on the current build.

The most I can say is that I hear what you guys are saying. We are making changes to both get us closer to the arcade-like gameplay of the early builds.

This stuff however takes time.
Good news that MonsterBox has the same opinion, but we'll have to wait to see the result.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I played the new version & old version, I agree with the critics, the older version was much better, I searched to see if MonsterBox had an opinion on it, and I found my answer.

Good news that MonsterBox has the same opinion, but we'll have to wait to see the result.
Yeah, there's a blogpost up changing their story. Before they said the UE5 change was because the the old build was a buggy disaster, and felt they needed to start over to deliver the quality they wanted. Now apparently the first build failed because the original programmer pulled a Breeding Season on them and tried to take over the project, doing whatever they wanted, adding their own stuff, and ignoring instructions. After they fired them they hired two new people who started over with UE5, but then the new programmers got too busy to work on it and things stalled again. Now apparently they're 'on-track' for real this time.

At least they apologized and admitted v8 has been a dumpster fire, and they know the community is getting tired of all the shit. I'm glad I just paid the one-time flat fee on Itch a year ago, the Patreon suckers really got taken for a ride on this one.

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
Is there... actual strategy involved for Maddie? She prevents you from fixing a fault, which means game over. You can get her to move once, but she just blocks something else, which means game over. What am I missing?

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Is there... actual strategy involved for Maddie? She prevents you from fixing a fault, which means game over. You can get her to move once, but she just blocks something else, which means game over. What am I missing?
Basically you pray to RNG that she appears in the left hallway so you can just ignore her the entire night. I believe they've already said they're discussing changing her entirely, which just begs the question how anyone thought the current implementation was a good idea.

Skreekaw

Aug 9, 2018
Basically you pray to RNG that she appears in the left hallway so you can just ignore her the entire night. I believe they've already said they're discussing changing her entirely, which just begs the question how anyone thought the current implementation was a good idea.
Why can you ignore her if she's in the left hallway? Do you not need to fix that fault?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes