Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Is there... actual strategy involved for Maddie? She prevents you from fixing a fault, which means game over. You can get her to move once, but she just blocks something else, which means game over. What am I missing?
Appearantly you can make her move by turning on the microwave. Looks like she will always move to left hallway after microwave goes off. So to handle her, you have to wait for door in left hallway to open and close it (wall button clickbox is a little bit shifted, so move cusror around a little to find interaction poin) till the end of night. After that, if Maddie appears on some camera to block fixing stuff, just click microwave and wait. If she will appear earlier than you close left hallway door, pray to rng god for the stuff Maddie blocks to not break

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Why can you ignore her if she's in the left hallway? Do you not need to fix that fault?
There's nothing there but Misty's door. With the new Misty mechanics you can just ignore her door entirely as it's very easy to avoid ever triggering her. It's really sad how crap version 8 is compared to last good v7 build.

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Is there really a new release or did they just announce one without posting it? Mind you i am not subscribed, but i didnt see an update neither on their itch nor on subscribestar

Sep 19, 2020
I hate to say that the extreme lack of content and transparency made me lose all hope for this game.

Instead of saying what's wrong with the game or showing any meaningful progress they instead make merch and upload meaningless "lore" videos or memes onto their Youtube channel. Ever since 0.8 the game just hasn't had anything meaningful added. The gameplay took an extreme nose dive and we've gotten barely any NSFW content on the game for months.

Maddie's addition was lazily implemented and not very engaging, it makes sense for her character, but just is not interesting from a gameplay standpoint. I've been told the devs are busy, but from my perspective it just looks like the game's stuck in development hell.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
So what happened? Downloaded the latest version after a long time and the game seems like a worse version than it was before idk. The environments look way more early than before and less engaging less going on etc, don't even see the cleaning bot anymore. Alot of menus gone no collectibles and all those other systems. The new gallery player is cool but other than that what did I miss here?

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
You missed the notice that they "redid" it because they got a new programmer and the programmer wanted to start from scratch mostly.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
You missed the notice that they "redid" it because they got a new programmer and the programmer wanted to start from scratch mostly.
Hopefully that pays off the way they want it to
sounds kinda inefficient to scrap it all and start over but what do I know

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
today they had a post on their subscribestar titled "FIRST NIGHTS BUILD RELEASE" i don't have access to it though

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes