Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
---- 3) Ari the green character in the maid costume is inactive compared to the other antagonists. Like Sammy she seems to influence objects but she doesn't attack and seems to stop moving frequently. Oddly enough she wields some kind of rifle yet poses no major threat.
She has a chance to attack you when you are low on sanity (not sure why tho, there is no incentive to be on low sanity, so she punishes you for... being bad i think?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
She has a chance to attack you when you are low on sanity (not sure why tho, there is no incentive to be on low sanity, so she punishes you for... being bad i think?)
Considering how friendly this game is for letting the player recharge their battery capacity while the original FNAF style does not, this event is easy to miss.

This latest version counts as a version 1 release, so it's bad to have such glaring flaws in what looks to be a finished game. We're all adults here so I'll forgive them since budget for this kind of game is nonexistent and they might do better later as the game's end developer message suggests. But giving the game a poor rating on this forum now is warranted since it's technically "completed".

Reactions: bocizexe

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
I'm lost, what happened to the other maps in the description? The game feels completely different compared to when I tried it last year

Feyosurea

May 24, 2023
They are moving the game to Unity and the Unreal version will be a prequel. So maybe development will speed up.

1.png

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
They are moving the game to Unity and the Unreal version will be a prequel. So maybe development will speed up.

View attachment 2905073
The way I've seen it, UE5 is the engine you pick for a great-looking game with strong dynamic animation tweaking support and better rendering. It's the engine to use if you're serious about making something look great but that's better used for RPGs since the fine details will be on screen often in a big world.

You use Unity if you want a quick and easy 3D game that's kinda ugly, a pretty and easy 3D game with short levels, or a gorgeous 2D game with 3D elements in it.

I really would prefer them dig their heels into UE5 because I'm not sure they'll learn and migrate to Unity fast enough to justify a 3D environment downgrade. Although the team underutilized UE5's abilities for sure and if they're not utilizing UE5 to its fullest then the difference between Unity and UE5 is nearly none.

Reactions: hehkinky

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I don't like the change to unity because I'll no longer be able to use unreal freecam to escape from the shitty static angles.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
good news: unity has a freecam too!

unfortunately at this rate we are years away from a game worth freecamming

succxess1

May 4, 2021
good news: unity has a freecam too!

unfortunately at this rate we are years away from a game worth freecamming
Looks more complicated than the debug camera I use in universal unreal unlocker

Sep 19, 2020
You must be new or not play too many nsfw games. At least half of these patreon/subscribestar hentai games are like this.
I'd like to think I play a lot of NSFW games, but I follow very few of them. In Heat here was pretty much the first game here that I seriously started following, because I loved it. Now I have seen some games stuck in development hell, but more often then not I'm not that interested in them or I'm jumping in when they're practically abandoned.

But the keywords here I want to emphasize in my original post is "like this one." Yes, I am aware of many NSFW games getting stuck in some sort of development hell, but never have I seen a game just give up and move engines twice.

This game has been effectively going backwards for a number of months now, and they're going to ask folks to throw more money at them for the Unity version of the game.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
I'd like to think I play a lot of NSFW games, but I follow very few of them. In Heat here was pretty much the first game here that I seriously started following, because I loved it. Now I have seen some games stuck in development hell, but more often then not I'm not that interested in them or I'm jumping in when they're practically abandoned.

But the keywords here I want to emphasize in my original post is "like this one." Yes, I am aware of many NSFW games getting stuck in some sort of development hell, but never have I seen a game just give up and move engines twice.

This game has been effectively going backwards for a number of months now, and they're going to ask folks to throw more money at them for the Unity version of the game.
I've been following it since about 0.5. This game always had a dodgy vibe about it from the beginning with having basically no tutorial and each new version introducing new bugs.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
classic story of a dev's first big project getting a bit of support and ballooning out of control. the right move wouldve been to put a bow on the original In Heat with the old team while their new Amazing Coder (citation needed) started laying ground on In Heat 2 in a new engine or whatever their excuse was

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes