Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Ah, maybe next time I play I'll try to confirm that the door might enable Misty -- in the most recent update I played the threat of Misty seemed to vanish.
Misty's door mechanic has been in for a very long time lol. The door in question is just outside your office to the left, and behind it is *only* Misty. If her door is open and you make too much noise (using the plushie), she will barge into your office and initiate a minigame of "click fast enough for x amount of time, or lose." This attack will happen even if the door to your office is closed.

I haven't tested it with the current update, but I know they made Misty super easy in the past, and whenever she triggered, it would reset all other girls to their starting point. That, on top of the fact that time doesn't pause while she's attacking you, meant it was actually *good* to trigger her.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
[...]she will barge into your office and initiate a minigame of "click fast enough for x amount of time, or lose." [...]
Wow, I thought that jerky-looking cinematic wasn't actually interactable and I lost guaranteed. I didn't suspect I should mash the mouse left-click button to send her off. Well, the latest update makes every other pursuer so aggressive you are forced to mash the plush for times you are surrounded on both sides (very common in that update). It effectively made Misty vanish, which was bad.

Reactions: Axis3123

FacuFeri4

Mar 30, 2019
Popi - appears on the left side, close the door if it is there.
Sammy - appears on the right side, close the door
Nille _ appears on the left side, close the door
Misty (so far a buggy character), is on the left side of the cameras, just close the door to her not to attack.
Ari(new opponent), Reacts to the player if he has 1 stick of sanity.
Sanity will drop if there is advertising on the monitor or if the door is closed (will drop faster if both are closed). If sanity drops to zero the game is over (no sex scene :( ).
Click on the sammy toy to prevent sanity from dropping.
The scenes themselves in the gallery(probably not all scenes for sure).
Scenes in the game.
Poppy Cowgirl
Sammy Blowjob
Nille Reverse Cowgirl
Misty Cowgirl
Ari boobjob
Is all in this moment
Nights have no effect on the speed of your opponents (most likely because it is still alpha).
1697763031143.png
Thanks, now going for Ari

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Are there cheats or anything for this? I just want to see the scenes, I don't really want to play a FNAF-like
the gallery is pretty much already unlocked. teh game is super easy compared to the old version and FNAf in general now that your plushie cant break. there is really no reason to watch the cameras at all unless you need to fix something which is not all that often

Reactions: BarnMTB

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The changes they made certainly helped this H game feel more relaxed, but at the end of the day you're still waiting like 5 minutes irl just to get a single looped no climax game over scene. They still need to innovate the H mechanics, ideally removing the game over aspects now and trade it for cum lives or something, I reckon people would enjoy this a lot more if you could fuck and play at the same time. Fap and play gameplay is always going to be the best way to play H games~

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
I reckon people would enjoy this a lot more if you could fuck and play at the same time. Fap and play gameplay is always going to be the best way to play H games~
Depends, for a lot of people (including myself) part of the fun is in the game over/defeated aspect. If you're the one initiating sex then that aspect is lost and doesn't feel the same. I for one would be sad if they removed the game over aspect -- but I do agree it could stand to be improved upon...

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Depends, for a lot of people (including myself) part of the fun is in the game over/defeated aspect. If you're the one initiating sex then that aspect is lost and doesn't feel the same. I for one would be sad if they removed the game over aspect -- but I do agree it could stand to be improved upon...
Well you're in luck, a majority of H games, especially the older ones and almost every 'professional' h game made by companies like Alicesoft all include game over or/and some kind of event finder gameplay. It was mostly a bunch of indie devs from Japanese forums like 2chan that brought the unique style of sex food gameplay in a sense with progenitors like Battle Fuck and Violated Heroine. H games with H mechanics may seem posh but they're still a minority. I've played H games long enough to dislike the old fashion lose, watch H scene, play the game for 30 minutes before your next taste.

Every Fnaf H game so far also is doing this game over shitty experience, the one that doesn't will certainly be unique.

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
Well you're in luck, a majority of H games, especially the older ones and almost every 'professional' h game made by companies like Alicesoft all include game over or/and some kind of event finder gameplay. It was mostly a bunch of indie devs from Japanese forums like 2chan that brought the unique style of sex food gameplay in a sense with progenitors like Battle Fuck and Violated Heroine. H games with H mechanics may seem posh but they're still a minority. I've played H games long enough to dislike the old fashion lose, watch H scene, play the game for 30 minutes before your next taste.

Every Fnaf H game so far also is doing this game over shitty experience, the one that doesn't will certainly be unique.
I'm also in luck because this game ALSO has a game over mechanic that is done OK so far, I'm not interested in those other games that have different vibes. I like THIS game that has the aesthetic I want with the game over kink that I want. I can send your argument right back at you, there are quite a few reputable and good battle fuck (or otherwise not loss based) games for you to enjoy that are already out there that don't require transforming a semi established game from one genre to another -- see how that works?

Thankfully I don't think being fucked when you lose as a mechanic/concept is going anywhere any time soon for In Heat, the animatronic setting is nice and being caught by them is ALSO nice, not many of the other games do it well and In Heat has the makings to do it amazingly, they just... need to get out of development hell. I would rather this game not go the way of Kincaid where they did what you're describing and just axed a portion of their audience who -- like myself -- like the player being dominated.

Reactions: nightmarenjester

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I'm also in luck because this game ALSO has a game over mechanic that is done OK so far, I'm not interested in those other games that have different vibes. I like THIS game that has the aesthetic I want with the game over kink that I want. I can send your argument right back at you, there are quite a few reputable and good battle fuck (or otherwise not loss based) games for you to enjoy that are already out there that don't require transforming a semi established game from one genre to another -- see how that works?

Thankfully I don't think being fucked when you lose as a mechanic/concept is going anywhere any time soon for In Heat, the animatronic setting is nice and being caught by them is ALSO nice, not many of the other games do it well and In Heat has the makings to do it amazingly, they just... need to get out of development hell. I would rather this game not go the way of Kincaid where they did what you're describing and just axed a portion of their audience who -- like myself -- like the player being dominated.
I don't see anything unique about how this H game does game overs, there's plenty of H games with a single animated loop ending and back to square one. I think at the end of the day it really just matters how your libido forms. I don't have a fetish for being pigeonhole throughout an entire gaming session just for a single loop, which is what this H game essentially does and what you enjoy so much. Masochism is pretty common these days so it's not that unexpected there would be fans nonetheless. The beauty of H games is there is always going to be someone that likes some H game no matter what given the subjective nature of art. Lucky for western patreon devs too since they can get away with a lot of shit just because.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
H-games are more fun when hentai is integrated into the adventure, even more fun when it is integrated into the gameplay mechanics directly, and yet even more fun if battlefuck mechanics exist that can turn sexual attacks into potent and useful options. FNAF is a game that by nature is more about avoiding failure, although the faintest breeze of provoking a "bad" moment for a "good" outcome is luring Misty on purpose to exploit her door attack mechanic to waste time. Fun hentai games have playful approaches to make hentai transform from merely a deficit into an occasional asset, though this is harder and rare to do for male protagonists. I think one of the better approaches to an H-game like this one is to have a kind of dual-mode approach where an additional mode should be played and hentai is more prevalent there.

For example, if game story is changed so the danger isn't your character dying but instead getting fired after being caught having sex on the job, your player can optionally take on risk to perv and have sex with the antagonist chasers in a different type of gameplay mission. In this case "safety" can be had by ignoring hentai but if you want to actually have fun the option is there.

This game is a nice playful recreation of FNAF's original goals and mechanics but it underperforms compared to the original in gameplay, which puts it at a disadvantage to other FNAF imitation hentai games on this site that more faithfully recreate difficulty and mechanics from the original, though at a slight loss to hentai offerings. The best way for this game to pull ahead besides the unlockable trinkets instituted in the UE4 version (which really didn't add much motivation) is making hentai more prevalent than merely the artistic display for characters coming to attack you. The game needs to be more interactive.

Although the unfortunate aspect to my suggestion of giving the game a dual-mode nature is any time I suggest this that's subliminally hinting that the core game loop is flawed in a fundamental degree which makes it nearly unrecoverable for having stronger appeal to a wider audience.

Reactions: rasafip143

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
There's a new Unity version demo out, doesn't have any of the sex animations in the demo version though. Gameplay and UI wise it feels like it's finally getting back to where they were in v7 but with a more stable code base; which doesn't sound like much praise, but considering v8 was so trash I had written this project off this is a step in the right direction at least.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
There's a new Unity version demo out, doesn't have any of the sex animations in the demo version though. Gameplay and UI wise it feels like it's finally getting back to where they were in v7 but with a more stable code base; which doesn't sound like much praise, but considering v8 was so trash I had written this project off this is a step in the right direction at least.
I agree. Maybe with an easier-to-use game engine they can reframe what makes a game fun, not merely what engages players long enough to make them begrudgingly stay. They should hold a poll and ask if players really liked their desk collectable unlock system or if they wanted more interactive gameplay. I'd expect the latter. A major complaint from viewers is that seeing the ladies do sexy things only when you lose a round is boring, and no queueing up the animation from the gallery doesn't count as interactive.

Silver400

May 28, 2022
In the new demo the sanity bar is always draining, which makes dying to the sniper girl more easily. you can still keep the doors closed too after you lost all your sanity for some reason. Don't know if the latter is a bug or intentional. Well don't know how much time it will take to add the nsfw content now

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
In the new demo the sanity bar is always draining, which makes dying to the sniper girl more easily. you can still keep the doors closed too after you lost all your sanity for some reason. Don't know if the latter is a bug or intentional. Well don't know how much time it will take to add the nsfw content now
The technical changes seem very good. I know Unreal engine is better for animation tuning and rendering, but it does need more attention and effort for implementation. The team seems to be progressing much faster in Unity, as expected.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes