Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

flamewho

Jan 21, 2021
I'm so confused about how to play this. I'm stuck at night 4 and I keep dying to the shark lady. I think it has to do with the green bar slowly going re but I have no idea what that is or how to prevent that. Could someone give a quick mechanics guide because that would help out a lot?

augh1!

Jan 14, 2023
yeah just don't use the stress toy to often unless they changed it
I'm so confused about how to play this. I'm stuck at night 4 and I keep dying to the shark lady. I think it has to do with the green bar slowly going re but I have no idea what that is or how to prevent that. Could someone give a quick mechanics guide because that would help out a lot?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
yeah just don't use the stress toy to often unless they changed it
I'll add to that: do not touch it more than 10 times in succession if you can afford it. The latest version of the game made clicking the plush safer since the pursuers attack more often, but despite this I still stick with the guideline of 10 touches, then waiting a bit to put in a few more touches. If Misty the Shark attacks you, I was told you can rapidly click your mouse button to postpone her breaking into your room and even send her away.

KintokiMan

Aug 27, 2023
At least the guy on the phone actually gives advice on how to play the game this time, but did they really need to redesign the rooms again?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
not sure but would love to get a go at the nsfw version
I want to know the differences between the versions. If I get the time to replay this game on a newer version, I'd do it to provide feedback. The old game looked okay but gameplay was lacking. The major version before that didn't shine either but was better overall.

Silver400

May 28, 2022
From what I understand this is the free, SFW version.
Subscribestar has the paid, NSFW version. Not sure if this applies for the people who paid for it on Itch.io though...
I have the game on Itch io, and there is no option to download a nsfw version of the demo. Don't know about the subscribestar but probably there is no nsfw demo there too

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I have the game on Itch io, and there is no option to download a nsfw version of the demo. Don't know about the subscribestar but probably there is no nsfw demo there too
I can second the Itch.io thing, but we're usually 2nd in line when it comes to distribution anywho. I have no problem supporting them but I have a strict "no detour" mentality when it comes to H games. If I'm supporting a dev and they have to restart their project for ANY reason, I stop support until the game is up to it's previous point or further. I stop supporting Monster Box from the first rework so I probably won't support them again until it's done.

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
Now, apparently:

This shooooould be it, but honestly itch.io formatting confuses me:
Mega
Oh wow that one is suddenly so much harder than the last version I tried.
Also that one doesn't have NSFW on it unfortunately.........

Edit: I think I should clarify, I did have a lot of fun even though it's hard. And at this point in time, I've cleared it

Last edited:

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
I'm a bit confused, can someone give me a rundown of what is happening, and a list of all current games?
The link in the main page leads to the 'first nights' which appears to be a prequel, while the thread is about 'lustful nights'.
I also heard of another game long ago, and I don't even know how many games, and which ones I have seen.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Guys about the new version (demo for free players)
This is a test sfm version for youtube.
So there will be no sex scenes or lewdness in it by default.
So it can be shown on youtube.
All playthrough scenes look like normal scrimmers like in other games of similar genre.
The game can be downloaded on the monster box website.
So there is no nsfw version yet.

A major update is also planned between December and January(2024).
And now you can explore the future framework of the game

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm glad to know the new version is more challenging. Even without NSFW content it's worth playing when I get the time to test it out.

Reactions: rasafip143

Nanaten

May 11, 2020
Just close her door, it opens from time to time, and when you get the alert, just click a lot and you will close it

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes