Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

rasafip143

May 24, 2021
Now I don't know because dev has shared an animation containing gore on their Twitter about the game now I am scared about the direction that this is taking and I was one of those fools that bought the game when it came out first versions also they don't treat very well people who are nos subscribers so if you buy directly the game you will not be listen in any way for sure
I think the post is just an attempt at humor, I don't thing it's going to be in the game...
For the buying thing I don't buy much EA/Patreon stuff anymore, it's not a good model for both the dev and the player and you buyer get the short end of the stick regardless of how it turns out.
Got burned once, twice, then I just stopped paying for stuff in development. This too will be bought when it hits a reasonable state (or on release, since they are saying it's """close""")

Jul 4, 2017
I think the post is just an attempt at humor, I don't thing it's going to be in the game...
For the buying thing I don't buy much EA/Patreon stuff anymore, it's not a good model for both the dev and the player and you buyer get the short end of the stick regardless of how it turns out.
Got burned once, twice, then I just stopped paying for stuff in development. This too will be bought when it hits a reasonable state (or on release, since they are saying it's """close""")
The say that many times already xD

Reactions: rasafip143

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Man, looking through the comments, with all this talk of hidden tapes and ways to interact with the girls, I'm starting to think ya'll are talking about a completely different game.

There are no collectibles of any sort scattered around on any nights, and the only "scenes" are game overs from letting them into the room. Nothing ACTUALLY happens otherwise, and I don't know why everyone is talking like there's tons more to the game. Did some update neuter it? Also it's called First Nights on the main menu, so I'm starting to think the main download isn't actually the full game everyone is talking about.

May 23, 2018
Man, looking through the comments, with all this talk of hidden tapes and ways to interact with the girls, I'm starting to think ya'll are talking about a completely different game.

There are no collectibles of any sort scattered around on any nights, and the only "scenes" are game overs from letting them into the room. Nothing ACTUALLY happens otherwise, and I don't know why everyone is talking like there's tons more to the game. Did some update neuter it? Also it's called First Nights on the main menu, so I'm starting to think the main download isn't actually the full game everyone is talking about.
It’s version 0.7.5 and before. It was an actual game back then.

Jul 4, 2017

The game has been restart and redone a few times now yeah it's a mess

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
the first issues in have is that moving around the office is ass and probably needs to the mapped to buttons A = Left Door D = right door, S = camera and W= Ceiling vent. Why? because the window border doesn't stop the mouse from leaving the game and not staying in game it makes it frustrating.

another issue is leaving the camera, if you are hovered over a room you can look in to. for some reason you cant back out with the right click.

Maximusixx

Mar 16, 2023
I feel that overall the core gameplay has gotten more refined and that you actually have to try manage your tasks now, unlike in previous versions.

Reactions: morty2301

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
Game play went from manageable and self explanatory to cryptic and busy work sim, thanks for the god awful update...
even the characters just seem to teleport with no coherent pattern and will just stay on your doors for as long as they want which just makes the gameplay worse
what makes this even shittier is how much time inbetween this and the old version like this is what you made with all that time?

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
the sanity meter doesn't make sense, you shut the door and in 5 seconds the sanity drops to zero and it's game over.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Game play went from manageable and self explanatory to cryptic and busy work sim, thanks for the god awful update...
even the characters just seem to teleport with no coherent pattern and will just stay on your doors for as long as they want which just makes the gameplay worse
what makes this even shittier is how much time inbetween this and the old version like this is what you made with all that time?
Yeah I was going to bring up the same. There's too much going on on the later nights, and you'd better pray the switch panel never breaks because I still no idea how it works now. Without any of the sex animations there's no payoff for the frustration.

Edit: They made the Roomba thing the 3rd repairable. If it tips over you have to find it on the cameras.

Last edited:

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
the buttons randomly dont work
ive seen them teleport through the door from the glass
them being outside the door isnt the threat, their only a threat ont he windows, and it feels really off and dumb, and only makes sense if you played the first one first
the random teleporting does feel really off
wasnt their already a thread for both of these games?

Reactions: Axis3123
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes