Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.0 Steam] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The big scale one will be out by the end of December or early January.
It will have a lot of NSFW content (and the weight of the game will be appropriate).
There are some time it will be only for patrons.
So you can still play the old version of the game (ie 0.747 and earlier).
And the new one is just a version for regular users.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
how do you watch the scenes that are not from the gallery like those in the screenshots
Most of the screenshots are super old and barely relevant to the most modern builds. If anything, some of them can still be seen on older builds like 0.7 I think. Those have been around the most at least.

Moreover, they have indeed taken out/replaced some animations in favor of newer ones, possibly to reduce jank in some scenarios. This applies to the do-over version though, where they remade the game from scratch as of this reply.

Reactions: Zyoi

TridTR

May 6, 2022
This is my first time playing this game and since many people said that the version 8 is super barebones, which older version should I play for the best gameplay experience and the..."nsfw" experience? any expert here?

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
Has any progress been made on the performance for the newer versions of Lustful Nights on lower end machines? The original was playable on my toaster, but when I tried the new engine version when it first came out it took several minutes to turn on and ran at maybe 3 FPS at best!

Silver400

May 28, 2022
Has any progress been made on the performance for the newer versions of Lustful Nights on lower end machines? The original was playable on my toaster, but when I tried the new engine version when it first came out it took several minutes to turn on and ran at maybe 3 FPS at best!
I don't know if you're talking about the newest version that runs on unity which is easier to run, or youre talking about the old abandoned unreal engine version.
The current version that is receiving updates can be downloaded on their itchi o website. Its a demo with no NSFW content yet, but they will be updatating a new version with the NSFW stuff soon I heard

May 31, 2018
This is the funniest patreon game I've ever followed. I swear, it's been re-made like 5 times now. Each and every time, it gets slightly worse than its original build. Totally fascinating to watch. The devs don't seem lazy or anything, so I'm sure at some point eventually it will likely be on its way upwards, but it's been a really laughable decline so far.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
This is the funniest patreon game I've ever followed. I swear, it's been re-made like 5 times now. Each and every time, it gets slightly worse than its original build. Totally fascinating to watch. The devs don't seem lazy or anything, so I'm sure at some point eventually it will likely be on its way upwards, but it's been a really laughable decline so far.
this is why its important to have a clear vision and idea what you want to do, they knew they wanted to make a Fnaf game, and for a while went with the "obviously spooky" tone, up until they decided, no, we need a different engine, and then decided, actually, we want it to be cutesy and adorable at first before we bring out the scares.

sure, there is a phase of experimentation in game-making. but the quicker one commits to a certain idea the better. this is why sequels are supossed to be improvements, not the game thats actively being worked on.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

rasafip143

May 24, 2021
this is why its important to have a clear vision and idea what you want to do, they knew they wanted to make a Fnaf game, and for a while went with the "obviously spooky" tone, up until they decided, no, we need a different engine, and then decided, actually, we want it to be cutesy and adorable at first before we bring out the scares.

sure, there is a phase of experimentation in game-making. but the quicker one commits to a certain idea the better. this is why sequels are supossed to be improvements, not the game thats actively being worked on.
I'm not following this from the start but I think the game areas are too bright for a FNAF knock-off, but considering that before the current build I kind of lost hope with this one for several reasons.
I think they're on the right track and eventually we''ll see the end of it (hopefully soon)
Another thing I'd like for them to adjust is the map, which feels too small for what it is

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
According to their discord, a new build is coming to subscribestar today with sex scenes, keep a look out for it Mr. Heroes. Also there is a Mega link on subscribestar with every old build.

Reactions: JustAl

Silver400

May 28, 2022
According to their discord, a new build is coming to subscribestar today with sex scenes, keep a look out for it Mr. Heroes. Also there is a Mega link on subscribestar with every old build.
he said the build was going to realese tuesday, then delayed for wednesday, and now to thursday. So take what he says with a grain of salt

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not following this from the start but I think the game areas are too bright for a FNAF knock-off, but considering that before the current build I kind of lost hope with this one for several reasons.
I think they're on the right track and eventually we''ll see the end of it (hopefully soon)
Another thing I'd like for them to adjust is the map, which feels too small for what it is
Now I don't know because dev has shared an animation containing gore on their Twitter about the game now I am scared about the direction that this is taking and I was one of those fools that bought the game when it came out first versions also they don't treat very well people who are nos subscribers so if you buy directly the game you will not be listen in any way for sure

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes