Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
So far the new build has some promise. I've only got a few major gripes.
1) There's no real way to deal with the shark girl beyond keeping the left doors always closed as there is almost no warning for when she'll attack and she will do it a dozen times over. I think allot of the complaints of "RNG Bullshit" would be highly minimized if it was easily deal with her and maybe prevent the sniper maid from blocking the door so long. As of right now, she's singlehandedly making anything past Level 4 borderline unplayable, let alone level 12.

2) So far the gallery is only just FMV/pre-rendered animations separate from the gameplay. The h-scenes from getting caught are seemingly not included which is weird because they're just as good and it's annoying to have to actively lose just to see them again. I'd like it if the in-game h-scenes had it's own gallery, since I'm guessing the game over h-scenes are played in-game.

Last edited:

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
I do not know what they changed in the latest build, but i was finally able to beat night 12

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I do not know what they changed in the latest build, but i was finally able to beat night 12
Great feeling, right? :KEK:
Nothing changed about gameplay (except Misty), RNG smile on you and luck...and maybe a bit of skill.;)

So far the new build has some promise. I've only got a few major gripes.
1) There's no real way to deal with the shark girl beyond keeping the left doors always closed as there is almost no warning for when she'll attack and she will do it a dozen times over. I think allot of the complaints of "RNG Bullshit" would be highly minimized if it was easily deal with her and maybe prevent the sniper maid from blocking the door so long. As of right now, she's singlehandedly making anything past Level 4 borderline unplayable, let alone level 12.

2) So far the gallery is only just FMV/pre-rendered animations separate from the gameplay. The h-scenes from getting caught are seemingly not included which is weird because they're just as good and it's annoying to have to actively lose just to see them again. I'd like it if the in-game h-scenes had it's own gallery, since I'm guessing the game over h-scenes are played in-game.
1. Her scream is a warning that she is after you. Her attack comes if you torture your plush too much. Dont do that.
Ari is practically a double agent. She often stares at the door, on the other hand she blocks other girls, so it comes in handy sometimes. The game is quite playable now but nothing is free..a bit of a pain there. but it was worse in older builds.
2. I agree about gallery and game-over scenes.

Reactions: ninjabush

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Oh, good to know, but I kinda confused then... Why I get the "fired ending" before time run out?
basically, the light in your office lets you know how many are down.
If it's green, they are all fine.
If it's yellow, one of them is down.
If it's red, two of them are down.
If it's purple, all three of them are down and you have a certain amount of time to get at least one back up before you're fired.

I can't remember if the newer version does it, but the older version had a BGM that plays as they go down. If that's still true, I would remember that BGM and once you start hearing it immediately close your doors and go around fixing things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trident!

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
If it's purple, all three of them are down and you have a certain amount of time to get at least one back up before you're fired.

I can't remember if the newer version does it, but the older version had a BGM that plays as they go down. If that's still true, I would remember that BGM and once you start hearing it immediately close your doors and go around fixing things.
UE4 version had music. Now you can hear a specific sound, so you know exactly what was damaged...but..sometimes it's hard to notice because there's quite a lot going on...

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
the version keeps decreasing? lmao
It was worse than that, then it got better. At some point when the game was built using the UE5 engine the gameplay was abysmal and there was no music. I'm a fan of silent ambience and good music, so having no music is fine so long as the game avoids having bad music. Now the game has pretty solid gameplay. I don't feel like the music is very important to this game.

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
It was worse than that, then it got better. At some point when the game was built using the UE5 engine the gameplay was abysmal and there was no music. I'm a fan of silent ambience and good music, so having no music is fine so long as the game avoids having bad music. Now the game has pretty solid gameplay. I don't feel like the music is very important to this game.
Tekken cant make a stable game on UE5. What makes this dev so confident that they would change engines like that?

jajjajjajaa

Aug 6, 2019

in what cameras? IE where is the gas pipe and how do you fix it

• Hey there

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Tekken cant make a stable game on UE5. What makes this dev so confident that they would change engines like that?
They lost the confidence after said issues, hopped from UE4 to UE5 to Unity. Unity seems to make development easier for many devs, though graphical excellence in Unity often falls short of UE5. It was related to the programmer staffing. The game's significantly better now though this game's development was a wild ride to read about.

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
They lost the confidence after said issues, hopped from UE4 to UE5 to Unity. Unity seems to make development easier for many devs, though graphical excellence in Unity often falls short of UE5. It was related to the programmer staffing. The game's significantly better now though this game's development was a wild ride to read about.
sure hope thats the case and they are not just hopping engines so they can asset flip and keep getting money for doing nothing

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
Is there a way to stop the shark from coming after you? like i know she comes if you use the stress ball too much, but if you do trigger her, is there a way to save yourself?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
sure hope thats the case and they are not just hopping engines so they can asset flip and keep getting money for doing nothing
That's a weird way to look at it. If you mean "use models / textures and waste time", then no, the art has been consistently unique enough to be their own across the versions I've played. Let us be real though, indie devs have to save time but some devs abuse premade assets with a lack of effort in making a good game with them.

Is there a way to stop the shark from coming after you? like i know she comes if you use the stress ball too much, but if you do trigger her, is there a way to save yourself?
Yes: close the left door and she'll ram it. The trouble with that is you lose power and sanity. Think of it as a soft gameover, because losing that much power is typically enough to endanger your chance of winning, and the sanity hit could be a factor in getting you to fail another way, such as being deaf to a sound queue or having Ari defeat you.

Reactions: DocRipper

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
Game should have the Futa/Trans tag. In two of the gallery scenes I've noticed so far, one of the girls are Futa, and of those 2, one of them actually has their dick visible (Popi titfucking Nile is the one I'm referring to, and the other one is Sammy fucking Nile, but you can't see her dick).

Edit: Found a third one, Abi and Abi BM. There's another one that looks like it might be, but it's hard to tell, but at least those 3 are for sure Futa, which I love lol, but I know some people might not so the tag should probably be there.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes