• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
This game is odd. On one hand, it's a good fnaf parody, the characters look great, the setting is freaky, and there are a lot of objectives which makes it all the tenser. Also, the sex scenes are great and fulfilling. On the other hand, there are so many issues. I cant see most of the scenes, only two, and one of them is kinda glitchy while the rest are pure white. There's this huge lag when i get dragged into the hypo scene by the Egyptian furry. Less than half the store consists of useful items, the rest seem to be for aesthetics, and it's all rng so it might take a long time till I find what I want (like the plushies). The controls are sluggish, I crash more than necessary, the red light bulbs and tapes seem unnecessary since they don't contribute at all, and the game-over scenes are forced locked into the first person. I've been playing this for 3 days, a total of 6 hours.

TL;DR it is a good game with great potential but a lotta issues that I know (and pray) will be ironed out in later updates, 6.5/10.

May 25, 2017
This game is odd. On one hand, it's a good fnaf parody, the characters look great, the setting is freaky, and there are a lot of objectives which makes it all the tenser. Also, the sex scenes are great and fulfilling. On the other hand, there are so many issues. I cant see most of the scenes, only two, and one of them is kinda glitchy while the rest are pure white. There's this huge lag when i get dragged into the hypo scene by the Egyptian furry. Less than half the store consists of useful items, the rest seem to be for aesthetics, and it's all rng so it might take a long time till I find what I want (like the plushies). The controls are sluggish, I crash more than necessary, the red light bulbs and tapes seem unnecessary since they don't contribute at all, and the game-over scenes are forced locked into the first person. I've been playing this for 3 days, a total of 6 hours.

TL;DR it is a good game with great potential but a lotta issues that I know (and pray) will be ironed out in later updates, 6.5/10.
As far as the white screens, lagging, and crashing issues, you either don't have the most up to date version or its something with your computer. You have to find every single tape to unlock an extra scene and the bulbs don't do anything for now.

Reactions: kemohomo

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
As far as the white screens, lagging, and crashing issues, you either don't have the most up to date version or its something with your computer. You have to find every single tape to unlock an extra scene and the bulbs don't do anything for now.
The one I have is 0.4.1 vers. At this point its probably my computer (laptop) but Ill just look up scenes online instead. There were 5 tapes right? Im pretty sure I got all of them, but I didnt get the last poppi scene (if it works anyways). Will edit if I do get it.

May 25, 2017
The one I have is 0.4.1 vers. At this point its probably my computer (laptop) but Ill just look up scenes online instead. There were 5 tapes right? Im pretty sure I got all of them, but I didnt get the last poppi scene (if it works anyways). Will edit if I do get it.
There were a LOT of fixes over 0.4.2 and 0.4.3 including the white screens issue. You're gunna want to update.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
4.13 = 4.3
Don't exactly know why the file's numbering is weird, but it should be up to date.
Well thats fuckin strange cause I DID use the 4.13 (4.3) update and its still the same thing as the 4.1 version I have. perhaps I should delete both versions and just start from sratcch with the 4.13, brb. Is there a more direct way to fix this, aside from upgrading to a better laptop?

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes