• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
New update?
Let us commence forth.
Don't see anything about new scenes, though, big sad.

Lotsa fixes, though, not too bad.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Guys i would like a little help.

Before the shark waifu was very very easy to avoid, but in 0.5 i dont know if i am doing something wrong.
I can hear the sound effect of opening the doors, so i close it before its fully open, then i go look elswere and after like 15+ seconds i get her jumpscare.

I dont know if it is a bug or i am doing something wrong.

Notcooldudes22

Aug 31, 2021
ok so i dident look at the vent and this cat girl just tryed to rob me, i refused and she started riding me like a horse. The game dident gameover me and i was just playing the night with her on me.

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Guys i would like a little help.

Before the shark waifu was very very easy to avoid, but in 0.5 i dont know if i am doing something wrong.
I can hear the sound effect of opening the doors, so i close it before its fully open, then i go look elswere and after like 15+ seconds i get her jumpscare.

I dont know if it is a bug or i am doing something wrong.
no she is made intentionally hard. you either deal with Misty the shark destroying your door or the girls roaming about. It was too easy to abuse Misty in the previous builds to reset all the girls to the starting point. Furthermore her door is slightly bugged, if you close it too soon then it wont count. You need to wait a bit before closing her door so you're sure its properly closed. Switch to the L camera where her door is, and wait until you can no longer see her door as it opens and then close it and you should be fine.

ok so i dident look at the vent and this cat girl just tryed to rob me, i refused and she started riding me like a horse. The game dident gameover me and i was just playing the night with her on me.
yeah thats the new girl, you either pay a large amount of tickets or just let her ride you all night. She is all black because she hasnt been textured yet as far as I am aware.

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
Wasted 1 hour of my life trying to find some way to cheat and my boner already died 55 minutes ago.

Lesson for the day: Don't listen to anybody telling you to use
Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker as a solution.
Especially not if they boast about how easy it is to use and how it only takes 5 steps.

To the good samaritans....plz msg once the gallery can be unlocked.

• Haha
Reactions: Napalm00

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
no she is made intentionally hard. you either deal with Misty the shark destroying your door or the girls roaming about. It was too easy to abuse Misty in the previous builds to reset all the girls to the starting point. Furthermore her door is slightly bugged, if you close it too soon then it wont count. You need to wait a bit before closing her door so you're sure its properly closed. Switch to the L camera where her door is, and wait until you can no longer see her door as it opens and then close it and you should be fine.
Thank you, i'm gonna go try it if it works.

May 25, 2017
Wasted 1 hour of my life trying to find some way to cheat and my boner already died 55 minutes ago.

Lesson for the day: Don't listen to anybody telling you to use
Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker as a solution.
Especially not if they boast about how easy it is to use and how it only takes 5 steps.

To the good samaritans....plz msg once the gallery can be unlocked.
Does Cheat Engine not work anymore?

Plus you can only unlock the gallery content by playing

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
Code:
*Admin Room Polished and Bug free as much as possible*
So i saw this in the patch notes on Itch and i was wondering what the hell the Admin room was?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone know the new value for the sanity bar? It used to be 750, but now it has changed
I think it's 500 at max now, just found it doing unknown initial value -> close door -> decreased value x5 -> open door -> squeaky toy a few times -> increased value

EDIT: Meant to type 500 instead of 50 lmao

Last edited:

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I think it's 50 at max now, just found it doing unknown initial value -> close door -> decreased value x5 -> open door -> squeaky toy a few times -> increased value
thanks.. i keep forgetting about unknown initial value option

EDIT: yeah im getting nothing

EDIT2: Wait its 500 max now

Last edited:

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
1657037718041.png

Keep bumping into this when trying to launch the game after downloading latest version. Used Mega before going to GoFile and error pops up regardless.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
I have only had the shark girl get me once, even if i leave the door wide open? am i missing something to get her to come after me?

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes