Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
thanks.. i keep forgetting about unknown initial value option

EDIT: yeah im getting nothing

EDIT2: Wait its 500 max now
Hey yeah I left after that and I just realised now I typed 50 instead of 500 haha. Sorry for stuffing ya around bud but at least you found it!

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or help/guide for this game? I don't know what clicking the lights does, how to get sex scenes, what to buy, etc.... >.>

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
What are you supposed to do when the shark girl forces the door open?
Wait until the door has opened enough you can't see it anymore then click the button next to it to close it.

Edit: If the shark girl forces your door open that's game over. To prevent her doing that, when you hear the door open click on the left corridor on the map and do the above.

Edit two: When I mention the door i'm not talking about the one in your security room i mean the one you see on the camera.

ZarZ

Nov 23, 2017
Here's a simple cheat table for version 0.5.

It contains pointers for sanity, tickets(used on the shop and slot machine) and gems(used on gachapon). Couldn't find the pointer for heat though.
How to open a .ct file?

Ambulant

Apr 6, 2020
Don't know what this update did exactly but power keeps going out and I'm locked from camera.
What gives?

Slight Bop

May 8, 2020
Don't know what this update did exactly but power keeps going out and I'm locked from camera.
What gives?
Most likely the PC in front of you is playing but I'm guessing you can't see the image on it (I have that issue), just click it if your stamina starts dropping fast

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Ok after over 20 nights i unlocked 1, 1!, scene at the gallery. I cant find new plushies and it was only scene 1/3. More nights whit same plushie didn't unlock anything. How many times am I expected to replay this 1 night to unlock all scenes? Is there a full save or anything? Cuz I dont feel like playing this game for the next few days.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The cowboy cat girl that comes out and rides you without game over'ing is a step in the right direction for the game's gameplay. Though I'm unsure if that was intentional or if they just haven't added the game over. The sex still lacks a climax though, very important for the faps.

Also the shark girl sucks to deal with, needed to install autoclicker to avoid wearing down my expensive mouse.

Last edited:

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
The cowboy cat girl that comes out and rides you without game over'ing is a step in the right direction for the game's gameplay. Though I'm unsure if that was intentional or if they just haven't added the game over. The sex still lacks a climax though, very important for the faps.

Also the shark girl sucks to deal with, needed to install autoclicker to avoid wearing down my expensive mouse.
how did you get the cowboy cat girl to come out? is its linked to the slots?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Kinda dislike Nile's new minigame now. Looked fine before but now it looks like clown vomit. :/

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
how did you get the cowboy cat girl to come out? is its linked to the slots?
Not sure, seems totally random. She asks for a lot of tickets though so maybe that's a trigger. The other thing I used was some item I bought that activates a bunch of random effects. You can use that to farm tickets since one of the random effects can give you 1000, just resetting the game for that chance. You're not missing much though trust me, it's just a single loop on repeat for a girl without textures yet. It's got potential if they expand sex scenes to be like this at least during the gameplay.

Kinda dislike Nile's new minigame now. Looked fine before but now it looks like clown vomit. :/
If I had to guess it's probably a Zone/Minus8 Ankh reference.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes