Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
goddamnit, i still see the same white screen for the 0.5 and at this point ill wait for it to be complete, no more complaining. Im getting this game for free anyways so i might as well hope that the dev team is doing their best (still stunning work btw)

black2134

Feb 12, 2021
any guy get white screen on gallery menu? or just another bug screen still not fix yet.

-(edit) how to unlock gallery mode -> still not unclear yet any tape we click, is not unlock gallery but you have to play every night to survive on next stage to unlock any gallery mode. ( the thing in gallery mode, there is no number stage to unlock character tapes)
-how to stop shark girl -> on left side camera security room you see panel door is open and keep close in
-(edit) how to get cowboy girl -> is random event (still not clear yet every stage night get harder pay ticket keep raise in)

Last edited:

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
The cowboy cat girl that comes out and rides you without game over'ing is a step in the right direction for the game's gameplay. Though I'm unsure if that was intentional or if they just haven't added the game over. The sex still lacks a climax though, very important for the faps.

Also the shark girl sucks to deal with, needed to install autoclicker to avoid wearing down my expensive mouse.
Bro what you don't need to deal with her by using an autoclicker, you just go into the cam to the left of your security room and close her door. If her door is open, don't squeeze the toy because she'll fuck u up for it

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Bro what you don't need to deal with her by using an autoclicker, you just go into the cam to the left of your security room and close her door. If her door is open, don't squeeze the toy because she'll fuck u up for it
What door? I close the left door when I hear her coming but I still get shark'd even with it closed.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
From what i have seen, the shark girl only pops out if the door is open in the left corridor AND you squeeze the plush

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
What door? I close the left door when I hear her coming but I still get shark'd even with it closed.
When you hear the creaking door opening noise, jump to the camera to the left of your security booth, you'll see the door with the button next to it is open. Hit the button, it'll slam shut and you're safe.

Shark won't attack pretty much ever unless you squeak the squeaky toy while her door is open.

She will attack instantly if you spam her door button even if it's closed too.

I read there's a bug in 0.5 if you shut her door too quickly (before it fully opens) then it doesn't consider it closed properly.

Mygreatdickson

Oct 17, 2021
I don't if its a feature or a bug but sometimes the game doesn't allow you to take any action such as closing the doors or interacting with the camera and items. Just randomly does it and its pretty much a dead run.

Mooglie

Dec 29, 2020
Okay, I think i'm gonna try and write out what I think (?) most people are confused about here
  • There are three "mechanical errors" in the Goo Room, Greeting Center, and Show Room. Your light in the right of the Admin room (aka your room) shows if something is wrong. Green = Good, Everything else = Power loss. You can lose a night if you let the malfunctions go on too much for too long, especially at higher nights. This is what happens if you can't use your camera and everything goes dark. AFAIK there IS a bug that just kills controls, but I think it may have to do with this (i.e. The power outage HAPPENS, but doesn't show the effects) and it may have to do with clicking out of the game window?
  • To unlock the gallery you need to survive a night with a girls plush (Poppi, Nile, or Sammey). Not 100% on this one, but I believe you may also need to find a "hidden tape" as well. In the current version, I have to click on all the tapes (Goo room, Hallway, Pens, Greeting Center, L Corridor, and Restaurant), but I think this may be a bug.
  • The Shark girls door is bugged in which if you close the door too fast the sound won't happen the next time, so wait a few seconds before clicking it or you will need to restart the game for the audio to work correctly.
  • To get the slot machine you must click on all the non-orange lights in that night. These are randomized. Look for Green, Blue, and Purple lights in the Hallway, Pens, Show Room, Greeting Center, and the Admin room. I believe it's 3 in total, but not sure.
    • Once you click them all you'll hear a door creak open. Check the ??? camera. It's 100 per spin with rewards like tickets and gems. The jackpot is worth 5k tickets!
  • Gems are used for the Gachapon in the main menu. You can get the by finding them (they are diamond shaped and pink) or by gambling. So far i've found them in the Goo Room and Show Room, but i'm sure they are in other places as well.
  • Lastly, Cowboy Cat is a weird one. Not 100% on her, but I believe she is in the vents and you need to check periodically to keep her away. If you don't pay she'll ride you, but it's not a game over.
As far as personal tips:
  • Power is more important than sanity, even if a girl is at a door, do the minigames first, then go back and squeeze your plushy for dear life.
  • The two best items to have in my opinion is the holy water (lowers AI level) or the Soda (raises sanity)
  • I usually try to get all the tapes/all the lights clicked on early in the night as things get hectic later on. If you didn't do this at the start, try letting in the little robo-dude to clean. When he cleans you've got a free pass for like, 15 seconds.
  • Right click exits a camera view, very good for quickly doing tasks
Happy Fappin Degens!

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
the bunnys scenes can be unlocked by clicking a tape in the map, playing the mini game, and survive a night with her plush

for the other two, you just have to survive a night with their respective plushies
where is this tape and minigame i'm in the 16 nitght and i unlocked one scene

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Okay, I think i'm gonna try and write out what I think (?) most people are confused about here
  • There are three "mechanical errors" in the Goo Room, Greeting Center, and Show Room. Your light in the right of the Admin room (aka your room) shows if something is wrong. Green = Good, Everything else = Power loss. You can lose a night if you let the malfunctions go on too much for too long, especially at higher nights. This is what happens if you can't use your camera and everything goes dark. AFAIK there IS a bug that just kills controls, but I think it may have to do with this (i.e. The power outage HAPPENS, but doesn't show the effects) and it may have to do with clicking out of the game window?
  • To unlock the gallery you need to survive a night with a girls plush (Poppi, Nile, or Sammey). Not 100% on this one, but I believe you may also need to find a "hidden tape" as well. In the current version, I have to click on all the tapes (Goo room, Hallway, Pens, Greeting Center, L Corridor, and Restaurant), but I think this may be a bug.
  • The Shark girls door is bugged in which if you close the door too fast the sound won't happen the next time, so wait a few seconds before clicking it or you will need to restart the game for the audio to work correctly.
  • To get the slot machine you must click on all the non-orange lights in that night. These are randomized. Look for Green, Blue, and Purple lights in the Hallway, Pens, Show Room, Greeting Center, and the Admin room. I believe it's 3 in total, but not sure.
    • Once you click them all you'll hear a door creak open. Check the ??? camera. It's 100 per spin with rewards like tickets and gems. The jackpot is worth 5k tickets!
  • Gems are used for the Gachapon in the main menu. You can get the by finding them (they are diamond shaped and pink) or by gambling. So far i've found them in the Goo Room and Show Room, but i'm sure they are in other places as well.
  • Lastly, Cowboy Cat is a weird one. Not 100% on her, but I believe she is in the vents and you need to check periodically to keep her away. If you don't pay she'll ride you, but it's not a game over.
As far as personal tips:
  • Power is more important than sanity, even if a girl is at a door, do the minigames first, then go back and squeeze your plushy for dear life.
  • The two best items to have in my opinion is the holy water (lowers AI level) or the Soda (raises sanity)
  • I usually try to get all the tapes/all the lights clicked on early in the night as things get hectic later on. If you didn't do this at the start, try letting in the little robo-dude to clean. When he cleans you've got a free pass for like, 15 seconds.
  • Right click exits a camera view, very good for quickly doing tasks
Happy Fappin Degens!
where can i find the other plush? i just bought one

Mooglie

Dec 29, 2020
where can i find the other plush? i just bought one
Plushes are found in the shop after finishing a round. The 6 items in the shop are randomized, so it's usually best to just keep 1k in your pocket until you buy them all

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Wait why should you click the tapes multiple times? I thought collecting all of them gave you a free scene but nothing else. Having them reappear seems like a bug since they used to be gone permanently in previous versions?

What do you mean with clicking on the lights? Are they different from the hanging bulbs everywhere? It seems like clicking those makes the girls more aggressive, not less.

How can you tell how much power you have? I don't see a bar or a number anywhere.

What do the sounds mean? I can tell when someone is at the glass, when something is broken and when sharkgirl's door is opening, but the others are a mystery and don't seem to do anything.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Plushes are found in the shop after finishing a round. The 6 items in the shop are randomized, so it's usually best to just keep 1k in your pocket until you buy them all
i just bought everything of the shop but plush don't appear in the shop

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing moments of being unable to do anything else but click anything with text (open & close camera, pay tickets, etc.) and look around the office? Happens randomly.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes