Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
It seems sometimes, if I squeeze the squeaky toy more than once, I die. But it's inconsistent. What am I missing here? Can I not use it when a monster is near at all? Tried to use it while door was closed, vent was clear and got instal killed.

on a side note...my screen is bouncing non stop since I got..er...ambushed...even after the day is done
Descriptions for items would be nice. Bought vorbal blade only to find out it's an instant game over... never seems to 'help' me

WAYYYYYYY too much of this game isn't explained. I get part of it is expermentation. But I don't even know what I can do when a monster stays at the window so long, I run out of sanity before it goes away. Using the pig leads to death, doing nothing leads to death. Feels cheap like nothing I could have done would have saved me.
I believe your squeaky toy issue is linked to the door that can open in the left hallway right outside your security room (use cameras to see it.) There's an audio bug where if you close it too quickly (when it's still doing the opening animation) you won't get the audio for its opening for the rest of that particular run. Using the squeaky toy while said door is open triggers the shark girl to attack, and she doesn't care about your security doors. I can't help you with the bouncing, though; I've yet to get that bug. There's also a bug where I just won't be able to click most things until the night ends one way or another.

Mooglie

Dec 29, 2020
Honestly some captions on night one or a chance to replay it would clear up some things.
on a side note...my screen is bouncing non stop since I got..er...ambushed...even after the day is done
Descriptions for items would be nice. Bought vorbal blade only to find out it's an instant game over... never seems to 'help' me
Yup, same with the ambush. I THINK the VorpalBlade is used to unlock the ??? somewhere, but I have no idea how.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
the game is nice but annoying plus buggy, it would be quite nice if the enemies started doing more and more sexy poses whilst youre viewing them with a camera until it drained your sanity or increased your heat and triggered a scene where you would go out to fuck them or something

aristomemeg

Sep 23, 2020
I have never played Five night at Fredy or day called FNAF... OH, I played it once, and the first day I got massive jumpscare!
is IN HEAT have scary heart attack jumpscare?

jojo4420

Nov 8, 2020
someone call tell me what's the point of the heat gauge? I've never seen it move its buggy or what?

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I have never played Five night at Fredy or day called FNAF... OH, I played it once, and the first day I got massive jumpscare!
is IN HEAT have scary heart attack jumpscare?
Unless either something just randomly popping out or sex is scary to you, then nah you're good. No loud noise as far as I've noticed.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Alright, I'll say, game looks way cleaner, than when I played it before.
Looking clean, looking fresh, looking way better.

But.
New shit, new bugs, eh?
How long are the nights, anyway?
Looking up and I see 7 AM.
???
Also, I see what they did with the jumpscares, good shit.
If only we could see more, though.

Anyway, the bugs.
At random I just stop being able to click anything.
Nothing on the map, no door buttons, no hog, no nothing.
That a bug, or a feature, lmao.

Also, I can click on a dot on the office on the map and I start holding the hog.
Feature?

Anyway, gotta cut us some slack, night 1 and these hoes stay on the windows for 2052985 years?
And then another one joins on the other side?
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also, my save from the previous version long ago got reset, but ah well.

Any idea what the mini-girl versions of them do in-game?
I click one and it disappears.
Some kinda reward?

That's all I can think of for now.
Gonna keep playing and hope I luck out on this night. :HideThePain: :KEK:

Edit: Oh yeah, crushable lightbulbs.
That do anything?

Edit2: Just had a staredown with the bunny(?)-girl, forgot her name and she didn't jumpscare me for, like, a whole minute.
Closed the door and then opened it.
Good game, good game.

Heh, idc, having fun rn, loving this.

Edit3: Shark girl busted into my room one time and killed me

and another time

she didn't.
???
Nights I think last until 8 AM (where it just instantly transitions to 'Survived' screen)

The inability to click anything occurs with multiple people and it's 100% a bug.

The idea with the hog + gals sticking to windows for a while is for you to squeeze the hog to maintain sanity as long as required, opening the door when they leave and restoring sanity to cap with the squeaky toy.

Shark girl barges into your office if you squeeze the hog while her door is open visible at Left-side Camera. There's a button you can press to shut the door when you hear a sound queue of a metallic door creaking open.

Crushing the lightbulbs will open up a slot machine at the "?" Camera, where you can spend tickets to get random stuff including a jackpot of thousands of tickets.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
The idea with the hog + gals sticking to windows for a while is for you to squeeze the hog to maintain sanity as long as required, opening the door when they leave and restoring sanity to cap with the squeaky toy.
I know how the hog works.
My problem was - they stay there too long, early on.
My discovery was - on the map screen, clicking on the dot, puts the hog in your hand for

some reason.
This, I mean.
Screenshot 2022-07-08 131403.png

As for the bulbs, do I need to crush every single one in 1 night?

Reactions: rambledamble

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
My discovery was - on the map screen, clicking on the dot, puts the hog in your hand for

some reason.
This, I mean.
View attachment 1913937

No, just the colorful ones. Breaking three of these will unlock that slot machine for gambling basically xD

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Man, I feel like the window to counter the shark girl is too small.
By the time you get the audio cue, door's already open, lmao.

Breaking three of these
Ah, good to know, at least I won't have to bust 'em all up each time, ha.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017

some reason.
This, I mean.
View attachment 1913937

Oh my bad. Yeah noticed that they really glue themselves to the windows for a long time even during the early nights bizarrely. Not entirely sure why clicking that spot on the map equips the hog (intentional or otherwise) but guess you can consider it a shortcut of sorts lmao.

Also I think the shark girl only attacks when you squeeze the hog. I left her door open for a while since was fixing stuff but managed to shut the door on her. While another time I intentionally squeezed the hog when her sound queue played and got squeezed dry myself.

rambledamble

May 18, 2020
My discovery was - on the map screen, clicking on the dot, puts the hog in your hand for some reason.
Neat. Personally I wait for a few seconds after a girl hits the window before closing the door. Unless it's Poppy. I might be imagining it but I think Nile lingers for the longest and Poppy waits the least before coming in. Also the item that you start with (Purple can on your desk) is a life saver.

Gem Locations ( Greeting Center, Nile's Resturant, Pens, Goo Room, Supporter Board and Show Room)
There is an additional Gem spot in the show room, inside the fusebox near the bottom right. Between this and the 3 spots in the Greeting Center I'm beginning to get paranoid.

Also it seems like where you plushy ends up after it gets stolen depends on which plushy it is. The default one ends up in the cafeteria, I think Nile ends up in the Right Hallway, Sammy ends up in the Greeting Center on the 'stage' with the ball, Poppy ends up in the Pens on top of the locker.

Reactions: ThePope05

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Man, I feel like the window to counter the shark girl is too small.
By the time you get the audio cue, door's already open, lmao.

Ah, good to know, at least I won't have to bust 'em all up each time, ha.

You don't have to counter the shark, she won't attack unless you squeeze the toy while her door is open. It can stay open forever with no penalty other than you being unable to regain sanity.

Reactions: Ritsujin

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Previous update the Shark Girl was easy enough to tap click the door shut when she tries to pry herself in, but now it feels impossible to do. I have a good mash click too. So instead I set up a macro to autoclick for me and that worked. Honestly, that's a tad bit ridiculous if you ask me and should be toned down a bit. I reckon have it ramp up over the course of a night the more attacks she does, but frankly, needing an autoclick macro to stop her because you touched the plushie while Poppi was at the door and said shark girl decides to open the door while you are giving that plush a squish, yeah no that's not okay. Maybe at least delay the attack until the door fully opens?

On a side note, this game has fantastic sound design, and the sheer number of cues is amazing. It is quite random, but overall it is crazy enjoyable.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
On a side note, this game has fantastic sound design, and the sheer number of cues is amazing. It is quite random, but overall it is crazy enjoyable.
Truth.

The FNAF game type is underrated - in the eroge sense, that is - why do people think FNAF has had so many fangames, ha.
Sure, the universe, but the gameplay is mad fun, too.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
PLEASE HELP im trying to get one of the songs from the radio on your desk for my playlist but i cant find it.
Im looking for the one that sounds a bit like a western at the start with a happy tune.
Does someone know the name of the song or how i can get it from the game itself?

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes