Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

WhiteTool

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone know how to access the tank or last resort minigames? I see mention of them in the comments but can't find them.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Okay, I think i'm gonna try and write out what I think (?) most people are confused about here
  • There are three "mechanical errors" in the Goo Room, Greeting Center, and Show Room. Your light in the right of the Admin room (aka your room) shows if something is wrong. Green = Good, Everything else = Power loss. You can lose a night if you let the malfunctions go on too much for too long, especially at higher nights. This is what happens if you can't use your camera and everything goes dark. AFAIK there IS a bug that just kills controls, but I think it may have to do with this (i.e. The power outage HAPPENS, but doesn't show the effects) and it may have to do with clicking out of the game window?
  • To unlock the gallery you need to survive a night with a girls plush (Poppi, Nile, or Sammey). Not 100% on this one, but I believe you may also need to find a "hidden tape" as well. In the current version, I have to click on all the tapes (Goo room, Hallway, Pens, Greeting Center, L Corridor, and Restaurant), but I think this may be a bug.
  • The Shark girls door is bugged in which if you close the door too fast the sound won't happen the next time, so wait a few seconds before clicking it or you will need to restart the game for the audio to work correctly.
  • To get the slot machine you must click on all the non-orange lights in that night. These are randomized. Look for Green, Blue, and Purple lights in the Hallway, Pens, Show Room, Greeting Center, and the Admin room. I believe it's 3 in total, but not sure.
    • Once you click them all you'll hear a door creak open. Check the ??? camera. It's 100 per spin with rewards like tickets and gems. The jackpot is worth 5k tickets!
  • Gems are used for the Gachapon in the main menu. You can get the by finding them (they are diamond shaped and pink) or by gambling. So far i've found them in the Goo Room and Show Room, but i'm sure they are in other places as well.
  • Lastly, Cowboy Cat is a weird one. Not 100% on her, but I believe she is in the vents and you need to check periodically to keep her away. If you don't pay she'll ride you, but it's not a game over.
As far as personal tips:
  • Power is more important than sanity, even if a girl is at a door, do the minigames first, then go back and squeeze your plushy for dear life.
  • The two best items to have in my opinion is the holy water (lowers AI level) or the Soda (raises sanity)
  • I usually try to get all the tapes/all the lights clicked on early in the night as things get hectic later on. If you didn't do this at the start, try letting in the little robo-dude to clean. When he cleans you've got a free pass for like, 15 seconds.
  • Right click exits a camera view, very good for quickly doing tasks
Happy Fappin Degens!
Thanks for typing this out bud, I was gonna do something similar but I am a lazier person than you haha!

Couple of extra points though just to add on to what you've provided;
  • If the malfunction happens and the power goes out, you have very likely lost the night however you can still survive with a bit of luck and a plushie to regen sanity. When a girl comes to the door, you have to click it to close it then leave the cursor on the door button and it'll stay shut, but if you move the cursor off the door opens. So close door, hold closed, when girl disappears squeeze plushie for dear life unless shark door open then just hope you make it the rest of the night without the plushie.
  • The tape unlocking seems scattered as fuck this patch, I've had scenes unlocked without clicking a single tape and I've had nothing happen 8 nights in a row with a plushie on the desk and clicking all the tapes each night. Not sure if bugged or they're just reworking how it unlocks. Of course the only constant seems to be having the plushie on the desk.

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Gem Locations ( Greeting Center, Nile's Resturant, Pens, Goo Room, Supporter Board and Show Room)

Its not worth farming the Slot Machine for gems either, a very rare chance to get them from their too.
- More than 1 Gem can spawn during a run.

Also a showcase of my "pulls" after maybe 13 times? There seems to be a rarity system but needless to say it aint worth grinding for,

Last edited:

Shamwow6766

Nov 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, will this game not work if you do not have the epic games store installed? It keeps crashing for me with a message referencing the Epic Games Launcher

Shamwow6766

Nov 1, 2018
You don't have the Epic Game store launcher, and it works, correct?

I guess I got a bit of troubleshooting to do. Thanks

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Alright, I'll say, game looks way cleaner, than when I played it before.
Looking clean, looking fresh, looking way better.

But.
New shit, new bugs, eh?
How long are the nights, anyway?
Looking up and I see 7 AM.
???
Also, I see what they did with the jumpscares, good shit.
If only we could see more, though.

Anyway, the bugs.
At random I just stop being able to click anything.
Nothing on the map, no door buttons, no hog, no nothing.
That a bug, or a feature, lmao.

Also, I can click on a dot on the office on the map and I start holding the hog.
Feature?

Anyway, gotta cut us some slack, night 1 and these hoes stay on the windows for 2052985 years?
And then another one joins on the other side?
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also, my save from the previous version long ago got reset, but ah well.

Any idea what the mini-girl versions of them do in-game?
I click one and it disappears.
Some kinda reward?

That's all I can think of for now.
Gonna keep playing and hope I luck out on this night. :HideThePain: :KEK:

Edit: Oh yeah, crushable lightbulbs.
That do anything?

Edit2: Just had a staredown with the bunny(?)-girl, forgot her name and she didn't jumpscare me for, like, a whole minute.
Closed the door and then opened it.
Good game, good game.

Heh, idc, having fun rn, loving this.

Edit3: Shark girl busted into my room one time and killed me

and another time

she didn't.
???

Last edited:

Stels123

Jul 21, 2019
by the way, there is a question, I have unlocked almost all the scenes except the last one for Poppy (rabbit girl), I am on 31 nights but still don't know how to get the scene, can anyone help?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
What are the tapes we can click on, on cameras for?
They don't unlock anything.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
by the way, there is a question, I have unlocked almost all the scenes except the last one for Poppy (rabbit girl), I am on 31 nights but still don't know how to get the scene, can anyone help?
one of them is from doing the minigame, tho i dont know where it is in this version, one from finding all the tapes, and the last ones are from having the plush i think. at least thats how i got em

skylar257

Dec 4, 2017
one of them is from doing the minigame, tho i dont know where it is in this version, one from finding all the tapes, and the last ones are from having the plush i think. at least thats how i got em
I found the driving minigame when I used the Vorpal Blade with the cleaner-bot inside my office.
But I was doing a regular night run beforehand so that might not be the only variable related.

Honestly expected that to unlock whatever's behind the ??? because the knife, but eh that's good enough.

pepega228

Aug 9, 2019
Hey guys! How to unlock gallery? I played only five nights but it won’t open. I tried to collect all tapes but Nothing happened. What should i do? Just reinstall the game? (Sorry for very bad English)

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys! How to unlock gallery? I played only five nights but it won’t open. I tried to collect all tapes but Nothing happened. What should i do? Just reinstall the game? (Sorry for very bad English)
Firstly, read the thread to learn everything about the game in a single post.

Secondly, after a successful night, go to the ticket shop and buy a plushie of one of the girls (if it appears), put it on your desk and survive nights for a chance to unlock gallery tapes.

Reactions: MysticGrin

pepega228

Aug 9, 2019
Firstly, read the thread to learn everything about the game in a single post.

Secondly, after a successful night, go to the ticket shop and buy a plushie of one of the girls (if it appears), put it on your desk and survive nights for a chance to unlock gallery tapes.
Thank you

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
It seems sometimes, if I squeeze the squeeky toy more than once, I die. But it's inconsistent. What am I missing here? Can I not use it when a monster is near at all? Tried to use it while door was closed, vent was clear and got instal killed.

on a side note...my screen is bouncing non stop since I got..er...ambushed...even after the day is done
Descriptions for items would be nice. Bought vorbal blade only to find out it's an instant game over... never seems to 'help' me

WAYYYYYYY too much of this game isn't explained. I get part of it is expermentation. But I don't even know what I can do when a monster stays at the window so long, I run out of sanity before it goes away. Using the pig leads to death, doing nothing leads to death. Feels cheap like nothing I could have done would have saved me.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes