Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
PLEASE HELP im trying to get one of the songs from the radio on your desk for my playlist but i cant find it.
Im looking for the one that sounds a bit like a western at the start with a happy tune.
Does someone know the name of the song or how i can get it from the game itself?
Just Shazam it, heh.
Could be the game OST, but worth a try, anyway.

Feb 19, 2022
where is the appdata pls
On your computer look up "run" and a little window should pop up, paste "%AppData%\" into the text bar and file explorer should appear, at the top where it says "user>Appdata>Roaming" click the AppData and go to local, find Inheat and you got it, I'm sure there is a easier way, but that's the way I know.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
On your computer look up "run" and a little window should pop up, paste "%AppData%\" into the text bar and file explorer should appear, at the top where it says "user>Appdata>Roaming" click the AppData and go to local, find Inheat and you got it, I'm sure there is a easier way, but that's the way I know.
You can also just type %Appdata% on the search bar from the taskbar, go back one folder, and choose either Local or Locallow depending on what the game uses. At least, that's what I do, same process anyways.

hehkinky

Oct 4, 2017
PLEASE HELP im trying to get one of the songs from the radio on your desk for my playlist but i cant find it.
Im looking for the one that sounds a bit like a western at the start with a happy tune.
Does someone know the name of the song or how i can get it from the game itself?
Is it the Canon in D remix? I would like to know the name of that song too :(

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
Has anyone else encountered this one? Aparrently, she gets an explosive entrance through the vent and points a gun at you. She then gives you a choice. Pay a certain amount of tickets or refuse. Idk what happens if you pay her (I guess she just leaves) , so she literally fucks you with a gun pointed at your face for the rest of the night, as more of a visual distraction. (I still won the night) encountered her when the power went out so I think she could also turn the power back on if you pay her, but I'm not sure. I still don't know how she fully works, so if someone could help find what triggers her, you'd be doing the fans of this game a favor.
Cowgirl.png

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2020
Has anyone else encountered this one?
View attachment 1919339
I've been playing the game a lot recently, and she shows up every so often, and is complete RNG. She jumps down from the ceiling and demands tickets, pay and she leaves, refuse, and she rides you all night.

She doesn't kill you, but she makes your screen shake and blocks most of your view, making the night a bit harder.

She also canonically has a penis.

Last edited:

Toastcinn

Jul 11, 2022
Magnet and file for version 0.5. Let me know if it doesn't work and please seed.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:614d8b5353fa41af8c54d68e57e5ab368a92c610&xt=urn:btmh:12205b233fdae74c49d9d79cfe0d09096fc52736cd3f135efcd94b6efb573970c3da&dn=INHEAT_Win_0.5.zip&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce
I can't download it, I think I need someone to seed the file. Downlaod speed 0 B/s Upload Seed 0 B/s

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Upon tinkering around with UUU, I found out this:

1657557123319.png

....I am just as confused as anyone else.

Found it right above the player's view on the vent. Had curiosity to check what even was that up there, so debug camera came to the rescue. I'd imagine it's a spawn block for that new character that just teases you until the end of the night? Ooooor the devs wanted some fun I guess.

Also, to anyone out there who has tried it out: how effective is the holy water trinket against the AI? I've seen a negligible improvement in the girls and still come at me full force throughout the night. Does it actually work like in FNAF where it depends on RNG to make them move/break stuff? Or does it make them slower?

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Menu effects are total ass and the new map is like knives scraping out my retinal cones. I recommend camera sway off by default and a more centered menu, as well as a decrease in the intensity of the scanlines. Complete removal of the depth of field/blur effect from mouseover would also be welcome.

The 3D/dynamic aspect of the map is fine, but it's hard to delineate one space from another (for example, the left and right sides of the office compared to the actual office space in the center). More distinct outlines and color-coding would help. Also, again, please remove or decrease the scanline effect. In short, I'd like to actually see shit when navigating the menu/map.

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
In the main menu above "Run away" i have three ?. Does anybody know whats up with that?
I have a feeling that it has something to do with the Vorpal Blade, seeing how its in that part of the menu. Either that, or it's just some secret thats still in development.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes