Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Based on what he changelog said, I think it made the shark girl's minigame a bit easier and most likely tweaked the chance of Cassidy appearing.
yeah i think so, but that doeasnt much sense to me... like, on Discord they post from time to time pics/vid/ or just quiestions for player, and instead of using anything they shown already, they just nerf minigame and call it ver 0.5.1 ? That doesn't seems enough to me so I ask if that's all thay did, and if so... Well I still wait for more.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
There are tapes in gallery but you need unlock them somehow
There are only 3 for Poppy, 3 for Sammy and 2 for Nile. Misty has none and the rest are probably for characters in the future.

If I am wrong someone please correct me because I don't want to spread misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oopsibwokeit
Apr 12, 2020
+1 to the list of people affected by the "new stuff in gallery don't work" bug, poppi tease works but secret and plush don't
maybe something to do with AMD graphics??

Jan 4, 2020
Collecting the gems is quite the hassle especially since they dont seem to appear every run and when using them you can get the same figurine twice. You can safe yourself the collecting part by using a save editor. cant edit the figurines you own though so you still have to redeem the gems manually.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
For gems I highly recommend cheat engine. Collect 3 the normal way, that should be enough, search for 4 byte values, once you are down to 0 gems there should be only one address left.
Money for the store? Cheat engine, 4 bytes.
Sanity? Yes, that too, but float value this time. Start with "unknown value", activate a door, pause (esc) and search for "decreased value". Unpause, pause, search decreased value again. throw in a squeeze of the toy or two and search for increased value instead. Voila, energy address that you can freeze and never worry about the regular puppets anymore.
...just Cheat Engine everything.

ognimalf

Sep 15, 2020
I've unlocked a tape in the gallery, but I'm having the issue that others have posted about where it just shows a frozen frame the intro sequence. I can close the tape, but opening it again shows the same thing.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
I've unlocked a tape in the gallery, but I'm having the issue that others have posted about where it just shows a frozen frame the intro sequence. I can close the tape, but opening it again shows the same thing.
Maybe try lowering the graphics in settings or something, I'm not sure if this will work but it is worth a shot if you haven't tried.

ognimalf

Sep 15, 2020
Maybe try lowering the graphics in settings or something, I'm not sure if this will work but it is worth a shot if you haven't tried.
Good idea, I hadn't tried that. But sadly I just tweaked every graphical setting and no change.

PrinnyB

Feb 6, 2019
I can't for the life of me get past day 4 without the shark killing me. Even after finding that you have to close the outside door, at some point she just ignores that the door is closed and kills me anyway. I will hear her pry it open, go to the left camera and close the outside door, go back to my desk, regain sanity with the plush, and she'll run in and kill me. I don't know if it's just broken or if there's some other cryptic hint I need, I still haven't found these "mini games" I keep reading about.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I can't for the life of me get past day 4 without the shark killing me. Even after finding that you have to close the outside door, at some point she just ignores that the door is closed and kills me anyway. I will hear her pry it open, go to the left camera and close the outside door, go back to my desk, regain sanity with the plush, and she'll run in and kill me. I don't know if it's just broken or if there's some other cryptic hint I need, I still haven't found these "mini games" I keep reading about.
There's a bit of a glitch with that door. If you close it too early the game doesn't register it as closed and you'll be attacked for trying to go for the stress toy.

Basically, wait a second or two after it opens completely to close it again.

PrinnyB

Feb 6, 2019
There's a bit of a glitch with that door. If you close it too early the game doesn't register it as closed and you'll be attacked for trying to go for the stress toy.

Basically, wait a second or two after it opens completely to close it again.
I had ended up getting past night 4, but it still felt totally random. After waiting a few seconds to shut the door, though, I hadn't had any more issues with sharky, so thank you. The only other issues I ran into after that besides girls overlapping on the window or staying glued to the window for most of the night were trying to unlock the tapes, and then once the tape is unlocked, trying to actually see the video without it just freezing on the first frame.

fuckfox27

Oct 7, 2021
Here I am going to leave a save for those who do not want to look for the tapes and figures
this save contains:
ribbons:
- Sammy 4/3 (don't ask because I'm 4)
- Poppy 3/3
- Nile 2/2
figures:
- Poppi 7/7
-Nile 7/7
-Sammy 6/6
- Cassidy 2/2
-Misty 1/1
-Male 1/1