Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
View attachment 1937860 anyone know how to fix this?
Sounds like you need to upgrade your graphics card but without knowing your computer specs i can't say for sure, DX11 has been around for 12 years so unless your computer is really old or straight up don't have a proper graphics accelerator, whether dedicated or APU (on the processor) it might be a false positive.

Last edited:

Chito007

Dec 8, 2021
Sounds like you need to upgrade your graphics card but without knowing your computer specs i can't say for sure, DX11 has been around for 12 years so unless your computer is really old or straight up don't have a proper graphics accelerator, whether dedicated or APU (on the processor) it might be a false positive.
its an old pc like from 2007 im going to have to save up to buy a new one

Reactions: westrwe

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
What's this "0.5+ Preview Build" that was just uploaded? It sounds like a demo, but you still need to pay for it to access it.

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
I downloaded the game. Got prompted to install unreal engine 4 so I did. Played for 5 minutes. All of a sudden some green and yellow lines appeared on the screen than screen changed to earry purple with some artifacts. I thought this was all the part of the game. But in reality my gpu Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X was failing. And when whole screen became green I knew I fucked up...

I think that combinatio of 40 degrees outside, the age of the card and UE did this. Now I am a phone user T_T

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded the game. Got prompted to install unreal engine 4 so I did. Played for 5 minutes. All of a sudden some green and yellow lines appeared on the screen than screen changed to earry purple with some artifacts. I thought this was all the part of the game. But in reality my gpu Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X was failing. And when whole screen became green I knew I fucked up...

I think that combinatio of 40 degrees outside, the age of the card and UE did this. Now I am a phone user T_T
Sorry to hear that, sounds like your VRAM overheated and got damaged, newer cards would have some throttling protection against that but i guess some older ones does not, if you're lucky it's temporary and it just decides to work properly again but if it got corrupted to that extent i would not count on it.
For future reference immediately stop playing if you see any corruption and remember to cap your framerate to your monitor's refreshrate, either through vsync or in your GPU control panel, if the framerate gets really high it will tax your GPU to the max even if the game is lightweight.

its an old pc like from 2007 im going to have to save up to buy a new one
Ah, yeah, that's it for sure then, this game is actually real-time 3D, not pre-rendered like the original FNAF.

Last edited:

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018

preview

cheers.

Alot of new scenes, no clue how to play the nightclub
Cheers for the upload bud

So I think I've more or less got the basics of Nightclub down, at least I got through the night.

• Everytime you hear the "such a naughty boy" voiceline, the main one is trying to break a vent, check each Hallway location and use the horn to scare her off. If she succeeds it looks like she sets it on fire and Poppi sppears somewhere with an axe idk what that's about.
  • Go back to security room if your Ratings bar drops and click the coloured button that is the same as the background.
  • On the map, far left, there's a "rotate vents", that kept killing me for ages but all you gotta do is notice that the circle that will be in one of the corners of that little box above the rotate vents button moves counter clockwise, rotate the vents to keep the long line away from that circle. Shit description, but it's clearly an unfinished mechanic.
  • The other girls don't seem to damage anything but if you hear the laugh and the little dododododooo music or just a random little sound, one is at your door, click the door handle and furiously pat them on the head until the bar fills up (Only had Nile, not sure of the others)
  • There are tapes in most rooms except the top hallways for a hidden tape but it doesn't seem to actually unlock a tape for me.
That got me through the night, lemme know if anyone figures out how to get all the new tapes.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes