Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Zema2

Feb 24, 2022
So an odd thing that happens. I'm on the 5th night and a little while after starting the night, the cowboy-looking one pops in and demands tickets. Apparently, if I refuse, she's supposed to start riding me but I don't die, but after a few seconds, I get a game over with an image of the first frame of the game's intro???
After trying a bit longer, it seems that this happens no matter what I do, and the gameover background is the first frame of whatever was the last video I played.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MadMan691337

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In version 0.6 there is a bug with kassady. If you don't have tickets, you will automatically lose. Need to wait for a fix. Does anyone have a safe with a lot of tickets?

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Found the guide on the discord for 0.6

collecting a map gem unlocked a tape - it was sammy but caused 2 to be unlocked one glitched out and the construction one with no loop (bug)
trading tickets for a certain amount of gems causes sammy tape to unlock (new pelvis pounding one) and causes cass tape to also unlock (spitroast one)
collect tapes around nightclub for a tape (not sure which one)
complete headpat nile minigame for a tape (most likely a nile tape) bugged it plays a sammy tape for nile 4 tape
die to cassidy minigame gets you a tape (probably cassidy)
refusing maddie pie gives a tape
die to nile minigame for a tape
winning with mushroom or jester hat (not sure which one caused it just use both) unlocks a cass tape
winning night club unlocks maddie tape
winning a night with mouse plushy or nile phone (not sure which one caused it just use both) unlocks misty tape

Reactions: ThePope05

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
tape unlocks
Cass - go to shop click her and wait for her to go back to sleep
Win a night with mushroom
die to her minigame on nightclub

Misty - honestly idk she was bugged but one thing was i won with the mouse and it said unlock but didnt appear for me
(should be win with grip trainer or die/ beat her minigame and win/die to her dj ratings on dj map)

Sammy - Win 1 night with sammy plushie
click the cartoony sammy on L in og map
Find tapes in the nightclub map
Find a gem on the floor in og map
honk her away from a gen or let her break one (forget but do both)
trade tickets for gems to cass in shop

Maddie - refuse her pie and watch the ad till you close it
win with eggplant plushie on og map

Poppi - Win 1 night with her plushie
die with stack of cash on desk to poppi
find her tapes scatter on og map

Nile - win 1 night with nile plushie
let nile gaze minigame finish on you (timer is 10 secs above your screen)
beat her head pat minigame on night club
dont open the door for her on night club and let her game over you

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In the current version, there are animations in the form of cassettes for:
1) Sam 7/7
2) Nile 5/5
3) Poppy 3/4
4) Misty 1/3
5) Maddie 2/2
6) Cassady 3/4
At the moment, there are no animations for poppy, misty and kassady, although the game says that they are.
How to open them, I will not say for bugs. Since most scenes can only be opened in normal mode.

Reactions: felinesex

felinesex

Jun 24, 2021
1) Sam 7/7
2) Nile 5/5
3) Poppy 3/4
4) Misty 1/3
5) Maddie 2/2
6) Cassady 3/4
At the moment, there are no animations for poppy, misty and kassady, although the game says that they are.
How to open them, I will not say for bugs. Since most scenes can only be opened in normal mode.
Do you have a save file?

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
1) Sam 7/7
2) Nile 5/5
3) Poppy 3/4
4) Misty 1/3
5) Maddie 2/2
6) Cassady 3/4
How did you unlock 7/7 for Sammy?

cristalguadian

Nov 18, 2018
I've tried it a few times, but it's hard.
1658963821521.png
The map has Five threats to be careful of as of this version:
A) Cassie is moving clockwise through the corners, and will climb into the vault hatch and end the run if she crosses the white line. Rotate the white line so it isn't in front of her, the best place to put it is right behind her, counterclockwise (if she's in position 1, move the line to position 1, and so on)

B) Sam is moving to destroy ventilation units/generators. She will play a sound cue (a voice) before teleporting to one of the hallways next to the generator, press the speaker icon when looking at the right camera to spook her. If she destroys a generator then Poppi will move forward through the hallways before killing you after 5 or 6 are down.

C) In your security booth you need to press the button corresponding to the colour shining on the wall, you can also press the buttons next to the shark girl on the "Dance Hall" camera (janky, hard to do) to accomplish this same effect. If you don't the rating bar will drain and the shark girl will jump you (animation is funny)

D & E) Maddie (Fox) and Nile (Egypt Wolf) are in the staff room, and will slowly approach your security room via the Walkway before stopping at the door to the right of the camera, you must open the door for Nile and rub her head until the bar is full or she will kill you, Maddie will not kill you and can mostly be ignored, if you open the door to her say "yes" to make her go away immediately, or else say "No" to trigger a video that wastes about 5 seconds.

You can pretty much idle in the Security Booth changing colours as needed, set the vent to be behind Cassie every so often and just look for Sam whenever she makes a noise, Maddie and Nile also make a noise when their at your door so they're hard to miss. You can actually see All of these characters as bright red outlines on the Map screen, which can be useful for locating which camera Sam is on (aside from where her outline is covered by the text or the background colour). Sometimes Maddie and Nile just don't get to your door before the day ends as they move that slow.

The map can be a bit difficult on Turbo mode with this strat, but it's mostly braindead without it active. The main map is more threatening IMO as there's more unpredictable stuff to juggle, including Cassie stealing literally all your money

Reactions: felinesex

felinesex

Jun 24, 2021
View attachment 1950224
The map has Five threats to be careful of as of this version:
A) Cassie is moving clockwise through the corners, and will climb into the vault hatch and end the run if she crosses the white line. Rotate the white line so it isn't in front of her, the best place to put it is right behind her, counterclockwise (if she's in position 1, move the line to position 1

B) Sam is moving to destroy ventilation units/generators. She will play a sound cue (a voice) before teleporting to one of the hallways next to the generator, press the speaker icon when looking at the right camera to spook her. If she destroys a generator then Poppi will move forward through the hallways before killing you after 5 or 6 are down.

C) In your security booth you need to press the button corresponding to the colour shining on the wall, you can also press the buttons next to the shark girl on the "Dance Hall" camera (janky, hard to do) to accomplish this same effect. If you don't the rating bar will drain and the shark girl will jump you (animation is funny)

D & E) Maddie (Fox) and Nile (Egypt Wolf) are in the staff room, and will slowly approach your security room via the Walkway before stopping at the door to the right of the camera, you must open the door for Nile and rub her head until the bar is full or she will kill you, Maddie will not kill you and can mostly be ignored, if you open the door to her say "yes" to make her go away immediately, or else say "No" to trigger a video that wastes about 5 seconds.

You can pretty much idle in the Security Booth changing colours as needed, set the vent to be behind Cassie every so often and just look for Sam whenever she makes a noise, Maddie and Nile also make a noise when their at your door so they're hard to miss. You can actually see All of these characters as bright red outlines on the Map screen, which can be useful for locating which camera Sam is on (aside from where her outline is covered by the text or the background colour). Sometimes Maddie and Nile just don't get to your door before the day ends as they move that slow.

The map can be a bit difficult on Turbo mode with this strat, but it's mostly braindead without it active. The main map is more threatening IMO as there's more unpredictable stuff to juggle, including Cassie stealing literally all your money
Thank you for the explanation.:)

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Managed to get one win in nightclub. Couldn't get the headpat minigame to proc so I might have to do it again once I've dealt with the regular map and Cass robbing me.
Gems seem to be better off, unless a tape is tied to figure collection, being used for tickets. 1 gem = 2500 or so tickets, so it's the best way to get them, and the tape related items, early. When the gallery is 100% cleared, then you can do figure collection if you want.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes