Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Won a single night, and now realizing I do not have anywhere near enough patience for this...
Looks like I'm gonna be one of the guys waiting for someone to upload a full save too.

Reactions: supersomeone
May 8, 2017
Turns out panning the camera up at the vent is NOT what prevents the 6pack-outlaw from entering your room and demanding loot. Just an observation, since sadly letting her in now causes a game over and I was trying to avoid this fate to unlock more tapes.

Or, at least not *staring* at the vent, waiting for something else that needs your attention, stops Cassidy.

Or maybe it is and the new mode has bugged the vents somehow? Take your pick, death by abs (nice) any way you slice it.

PS: I also have apparently done all the requirements to unlock 5 Nile tapes but still only have 4...

PPS: I can't let Poppi in on night club mode! Sam' is too slow and the night ends before Bunny can come say hi :<

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Turns out panning the camera up at the vent is NOT what prevents the 6pack-outlaw from entering your room and demanding loot. Just an observation, since sadly letting her in now causes a game over and I was trying to avoid this fate to unlock more tapes.

Or, at least not *staring* at the vent, waiting for something else that needs your attention, stops Cassidy.

Or maybe it is and the new mode has bugged the vents somehow? Take your pick, death by abs (nice) any way you slice it.

PS: I also have apparently done all the requirements to unlock 5 Nile tapes but still only have 4...

PPS: I can't let Poppi in on night club mode! Sam' is too slow and the night ends before Bunny can come say hi :<
Mind passing the save please?

Jan 8, 2019
In the current version, there are animations in the form of cassettes for:
1) Sam 7/7
2) Nile 5/5
3) Poppy 3/4
4) Misty 1/3
5) Maddie 2/2
6) Cassady 3/4
At the moment, there are no animations for poppy, misty and kassady, although the game says that they are.
How to open them, I will not say for bugs. Since most scenes can only be opened in normal mode.
im missing misty 1, nile 1(tape 2/1/4), and sam 1 (tape 1 or 7) the sam in left camera doesnt give me anything and the nile ad either

Reactions: BCPS940
Jan 8, 2019
Ive tried what other's have said and I still have 0 Misty tapes, maybe she is bugged?
probably, you got the sam and nile one?
edit: i remember i found all the tapes in the second map and doesnt give anything. i dont try winning with the Misty plush they say in page 33 because cass dont let me get credits and im to lazy to install Cheat Engine

WDULAM

May 7, 2020
tape unlocks
Cass - go to shop click her and wait for her to go back to sleep
Win a night with mushroom
die to her minigame on nightclub

Misty - honestly idk she was bugged but one thing was i won with the mouse and it said unlock but didnt appear for me
(should be win with grip trainer or die/ beat her minigame and win/die to her dj ratings on dj map)

Sammy - Win 1 night with sammy plushie
click the cartoony sammy on L in og map
Find tapes in the nightclub map
Find a gem on the floor in og map
honk her away from a gen or let her break one (forget but do both)
trade tickets for gems to cass in shop

Maddie - refuse her pie and watch the ad till you close it
win with eggplant plushie on og map

Poppi - Win 1 night with her plushie
die with stack of cash on desk to poppi
find her tapes scatter on og map

Nile - win 1 night with nile plushie
let nile gaze minigame finish on you (timer is 10 secs above your screen)
beat her head pat minigame on night club
dont open the door for her on night club and let her game over you
what is cass's minigame on nightclub??

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
probably, you got the sam and nile one?
edit: i remember i found all the tapes in the second map and doesnt give anything. i dont try winning with the Misty plush they say in page 33 because cass dont let me get credits and im to lazy to install Cheat Engine
I got 6/7 for Sam and 4/5 for Nile? But I think mine is bugged, because I got a "Tape Unlocked" thing at the end of a game but also died because I could no longer shut the door. I can only hope that future patches fix it and add audio to most scenes.

Oct 4, 2018
Great game but the newest patch definitely ruined things for me. Several game breaking bugs with the Cassidy that result in instant gameovers. I've stared STRAIGHT up, spam clicking at the vent to make sure i dont get killed by some dumb interaction and have gotten an unavoidable game over within the first 4 seconds of starting the night (highscore is 2 seconds). Ive also died to cass with the cleaning robot in the room. The nightclub is fun but MAN the traditional map is unplayable. I still have high hopes for the game and will wait for the future patches that fix this. One of the few creators i've genuinely considered backing on patreon and the like.

Reactions: Eoi461

Yo ImStupid

Sep 27, 2019
seriously something is wrong with the tapes. Last time I tried viewing one, it showed the intro. Next, it showed the nightclub game over. it's either something is wrong with my graphics, or the tapes aren't being planned to be used yet.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
1659011028614.png

Settle down everyone, Cass getting reworked soon from this P R E V I E W build.

They've also acknowledged how janky Nightclub currently is.

I'd advise following their page as you don't need to pay to read updates and it's only $10 to 'own' it on itch which seems to mean you get future updates, unlike Patreon.

Reactions: Eoi461

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Not gonna lie though, I do feel this game has potential. I wish the game was little more challenging, but as long as they can fix it so Cass doesn't bug out and kill you it's pretty good at times in the OG map as it can get chaotic, but it does feel slow. Also maybe they could have it where you can see Cass in the vent before she jumps out and doing this will startle her and make her retreat. IDK but it may be better as of right now because even if Cass is fixed to not kill you anymore you can't exactly track if she will jump out or not and it feels unfair because of this as you either have to let her ride you or play Debt Simulator. However I do think that she shouldn't have any sound cue's as she doesn't instakill you and it would make her a little useless. As for Nightclub I agree with a lot of people that it's a little clunky and Nile and Maddie are not aggressive enough to become actual threats as most of the time, you will never even encounter them coming to your office with how slow they can be. Sorry if I am restating the obvious and previously stated. Overall if you do play the game at it's current state I would recommend only playing Nightclub as the OG map is busted with Cass's bug that it makes the map pretty unplayable as I have had her jump out when I have spent 90% of the time staring at the vent. However if you do decide to play the OG map even though it is pretty frustrating then godspeed crusader!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes