Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Denix.22

Nov 25, 2018
This should work, go to Local Disk/users/Owner/AppData/Local/InHeat/Saved/Savegames
Don't have the minigame unlocked, but everything in tapes should be.
Also I don't have all the miniatures.,
There is no "Savegames in my folder....

Denix.22

Nov 25, 2018
Currently trying to edit the data in the .sav file to make a save with as many possible scenes + gems and tickets possible.
If i succeed i will test out the .sav file and post it here if it works.
Currently there are errors but i believe its due to the incorrect formatting + render objects i didn't include.

If the .sav file isnt done correctly, all the graphics will go white and other odd colours and basically become unplayable + none of the .sav file data actually works.

I'll post any success i have whenever i can, it might not be possible but ill see what i can do. Worst case scenario is that im only able to add up to 1 or 2 tapes to a save

Right now i think ive worked out how to add scenes to the save files using these
View attachment 1953643
But i think they need to be rendered with separate lines at the end of the file in a very specific format

anythink new?

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Currently trying to edit the data in the .sav file to make a save with as many possible scenes + gems and tickets possible.
If i succeed i will test out the .sav file and post it here if it works.
Currently there are errors but i believe its due to the incorrect formatting + render objects i didn't include.

If the .sav file isnt done correctly, all the graphics will go white and other odd colours and basically become unplayable + none of the .sav file data actually works.

I'll post any success i have whenever i can, it might not be possible but ill see what i can do. Worst case scenario is that im only able to add up to 1 or 2 tapes to a save

Right now i think ive worked out how to add scenes to the save files using these
View attachment 1953643
But i think they need to be rendered with separate lines at the end of the file in a very specific format
you're a legend man, please don't give up

Reactions: BanditoMarito

vsif3218

Feb 3, 2019
as i think, new map and scenes just placeholders, but most of all, we are gamers. enjoy gameplay as much as it is, jerking is not the way to achieve happiness :)

vsif3218

Feb 3, 2019
how to do it?
if i say how - it will break the rules of being "good person and not leak great creator's project resources". If you want to do it - search by yourself, it's easy, if you can't do it - this is sign that you shall not do it.

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
if i say how - it will break the rules of being "good person and not leak great creator's project resources". If you want to do it - search by yourself, it's easy, if you can't do it - this is sign that you shall not do it.
Did it and it was really easy

Watch this vid if you need help:

Reactions: supersomeone

jksimon

Mar 28, 2019
video worked great ps you can use unreal 5 or 4 either or work. really easy and good reference for other games to try it out on.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Ok so a little progress, i wasnt able to add a massive number of scenes but ive put a few more in that you could technically get but it would take a while.
The problem with the save files is that they are formatted in different ways so text comparers wont work as i cant see what needs to be added for each specific scene but ive managed to add some scenes by pure brute force and lots of testing.
I will post the save file later as im currently trying to add extra tokens + gems to the save

It was by no means easy but im currently testing / attempting many different things to try to get all the scenes, im familiar with how unity works so im trying to do whatever i can

Reactions: supersomeone

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
I ordered a bunch of new ssd's so i can install more software to aid me in this lol, lets hope its not all in vein

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Ive come to the conclusion that its nearly impossible to edit money / gems because this is all it says in every singe file 1659174196443.png

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes