Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Nov 7, 2017
So a question is the *death scenes* actual death/snuff or more of a bad end but not dead.
I see people talk about death scenes but same time i don´t see a **Graphic violence** tag.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
So a question is the *death scenes* actual death/snuff or more of a bad end but not dead.
I see people talk about death scenes but same time i don´t see a **Graphic violence** tag.
The "game over" jumpscares are you just getting fucked by the girls. However a poster in your office warns that intercourse with them can cause cellular degeneration. I'm guessing that's how they lost poor Jimmy.

Polcan

May 18, 2018
As someone who's pretty dang cowardly regarding tension myself, I just played the game initially muted during the earlier releases where you could legit just survive pretty easily provided RNG didn't make the nights last unnaturally long and didn't bombard you with animatronics that actually stacked on top of each other on one side. After a while I started playing with audio on.

Also, game doesn't pause when you alt tab, so you can just kinda alt tab out when you know you're about to get your cheeks clapped. Or in this case, get forced to clap another's cheeks I suppose.
I tried to play the game and even thought about the alt+tab trick, I left the game running and all, but I'm so lucky that when I went back to the game to know if I had lost already, it was at the exact moment that one of them jumped at the screen, and I hadn't mute the game because I forgot about it, so I ended up getting the full experience of the scary part :LOL::cry:.

Once in a while I try to face terror contents, but I usually drop it because I can't take the tense atmosphere. But I don't worry too much about it, I already accepted that it isn't for me, or at least not now xD.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
I tried to play the game and even thought about the alt+tab trick, I left the game running and all, but I'm so lucky that when I went back to the game to know if I had lost already, it was at the exact moment that one of them jumped at the screen, and I hadn't mute the game because I forgot about it, so I ended up getting the full experience of the scary part :LOL::cry:.

Once in a while I try to face terror contents, but I usually drop it because I can't take the tense atmosphere. But I don't worry too much about it, I already accepted that it isn't for me, or at least not now xD.
Hmm, if you ever try to give it a shot again, you could try adjusting the window to be pretty small. If you're willing to play with a handicap, you can try playing it with the audio muted/lowered. I'm not sure if the game is still playable even with no audio right now but I could do it before at least.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Trying to figure out this "game" is an exercise in self harm. The content is decent if you can figure out how to get it, but the game laid on top of it is like shoving your hand into a bag of jagged glass trying to find a piece of candy. Unfortunately even the first gallery tape I found of the tiger girl, number 2, had a large visual glitch in the middle of it.

It is damn near impossible to figure out what the hell you're supposed to do, with a caveat that maybe the people intimately familiar with this genre MIGHT be able to figure it out eventually. Seriously, it's a hentai game. Why the fuck can you get a game over while the intro phone call explaining the game (poorly) is playing?

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Hello, just saw that my previous cheat table no longer works and made an updated one that works for this 0.6 version. Since people were confused last time, remember to download cheat engine and load the table on that program.

Edit: Works in the new version 0.6f.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Toxie

Jun 6, 2017
I don't get the nightclub map, i didn't hear and haven't seen a rundown of the mechanics for this map but i honk at the funny tiger girl but at the minute mark i just die randomly what am i missing?
It’s definitely very much not done yet, but I’ve figured out 3 mechanics on it. 1: Sammy. She starts to flirt with you through I think vents? And you have to honk at her to make her vanish. 2: the vent hatch. There seems to be another girl indicated on the map that moves on a circle and you have to rotate the line to keep it away from her it seems? 3: Rating. We seem to have to keep Misty’s rating up? She’s performing and when the ratings bar starts to drop we need to press the button on the security desk or her own performance booth (they seem to be functionally the same) matching the color of the background lights. So far those are the only mechanics I have figured out?dunno what to do about poppi holding an axe… that’s kind of ominous. There’s also a new character I don’t recognize on that map who I can only describe as “thicccccc” so who knows where that maps going.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Alright, played Nightclub and I think I've gotten enough of a gist of how it works. Goal is the same of surviving with no additional objectives. I don't confidently remember the names of each gal so bear with me here. Not 100% sure how this works but I think I've got it mostly correct at worst.

-- You'll find yourself inside the Security Room. While we'll go over the specific details of the mechanics here last, just know that you can look left (er, middle?) and right. In front of you is your plushy, bright light of various colors behind a screen and a panel with buttons that have matching colors of the light. Move your mouse to the right side of the screen and you'll spot a suspicious vent beside a door. Open cameras/map by clicking [return] at the bottom of the screen. In order to return TO the Security Room from the map, click on it between Hallway C and "?" as right-clicking doesn't work here for some reason.

-- On the note of Hallways, let's start first by talking about the five of them and the Roof. Every one of them can be visited by Poppi who is now brandishing an axe presumably to give you a free circumcision if you haven't had one yet. Tagging along with her is Sammy, though she prefers to stay hidden.
When you hear her calling you a naughty boy, find her as soon as you can as she'll be tampering with a machine located in each one area to set them on fire. Once you catch her red-handed, play a sound (button on the bottom right of the screen) to spook her. As for Poppi, she's simply an indicator. If you let Sammy sabotage every area, Poppi will go ahead and mount you. Thankfully, without using her axe.

-- Then you have the Vault Hatch, located to the left of the Love Tunnel and above a button that says 'Rotate Vents'. There's someone (Cass the cowgirl? Guessing from the names of the tape videos sent by someone couple of posts ago) lurking in the vents as indicated by the circle. Rotate the vent to keep Cass away from the line. I initially kept it beside the circle, thinking of it as a wall, only to wind up reading a newspaper for the Game Over after a brief frame of what I can only assume is Cass taking you to a rodeo with you as her mount. You can only rotate in one direction but don't worry about that since Cass doesn't breakthrough if it would've touched her.

-- Now let's return back to the Security Room. You'll notice a bar at the top of your screen at all times no matter where you're looking. This is for (who I assume to be) Misty. She's giving a performance inside the Dance Hall and as far as I know there's no need to view this area, not yet anyway. When the bar starts decreasing, immediately return to the Security Room and click one of the buttons in the middle to match the color of the windows/screen. Failure to do so will result in a game over as a most likely result of her getting upset and giving you a private performance with her jaws chomping down the little boat between your legs.

-- EDIT: Intentionally tried to get Nile and Matty to clobber me after leaving them both hanging. They just kinda leave without doing anything, so it's most likely an incomplete feature for the time being.
Last, but not the least, are Nile and the new girl Matty whose got a big pair of fatty on her. Both will be visible through the vent to your right. To let either in, simply click the glowing yellow doorknob. For Matty, taking her order (assuming yes = pink) and Close Ad, that's about it and you will score a tape the first time around. Refusing her order does nothing but will presumably penalize you later on. As for Nile, simply rub her head for the good girl. Failure to do so will most likely result in her rubbing your heads.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 38 Votes