Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
What I did was used FModel, specified the path to the .pak file, and it just showed me all the contents. Right clicked the "SexMovies" folder, extracted raw data, and it goes in the output folder in FModel. The two new CG was just in the game folders, though.
tnx for the info

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
For those that don't know, you don't need to cheat for gems. You can get them through the trade area by using your points/cash. click on the Other Box beside the one with the red star

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Is this game just really buggy? I go the whole night and do everything right and still lose (which takes like a min to finish when I do lose for whatever reason) and I'll retry the night and just win really fast.
the shark lady, you need to fast tap on the door so she can't get in. the others you just have to close the door. You also need to look for the light on the boiler room or whatever that is. If it is flashing orange, you need to turn the pump wheel. What I do not know is how to get the scenes, I've been getting the tapes but they don't unlock any more scenes for me

Last edited:

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
im the only one who get bugged when im looking at the cameras and then the robot comes to my door and it just doesn't let me move or do anything at all

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Wonder if the wolf character's gonna be the one that will take advantage of the dark areas in your camera?

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
I keep dying while playing the [NIGHTCLUB] Map while I'm on the cameras. Any reason why? (I made sure the ratings were at max.)

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Is this game just really buggy? I go the whole night and do everything right and still lose (which takes like a min to finish when I do lose for whatever reason) and I'll retry the night and just win really fast.
Three problems could arise during the nightshift:

-The Goo Room's pump has been turned(Click wheel on top til green)
-The breaker in the Theater has been tampered with(Click two lights and then flip the breaker switch)
-Or the big ass fuse by the Main Stage has been pulled out(Click fuse to shove that bitch back in)

If an ad pops up on the computer on the desk, click it to turn it off as it will drain your sanity. If your sanity bar gets depleted, you'll open both doors and will be unable to close them.

It's not the end of the world if you 'go insane'. Just grab your toy and rhythmically (without overdoing it) squeeze it until you gain enough to be able to control the doors again. Squeeze too fast and it will pop.

Now for the girls:

-Sammy the Tiger will sometimes steal your stress toy in the later nights. If that happens, look for it in the different camera's and click it to get it back.

-Poppy the Bnuuy will leave a jack in the box in your office that must be wound up before it explodes and hijacks your electronics.

-Nile the Anubis will hypnotize you and drain your sanity at a fast pace. Move your cursor around the screen until you can find the words 'WAKE UP' and click it.

-Misty the Shark is pretty sneaky, so the company who installed your security measures were nice enough to add an emergency door that reacts to her and her alone. When it activates (trust me, you'll know), rapidly click the door to keep her from prying it open. (They buffed Misty in one of the updates, so she'll pry faster).

There is a few other girls I'm worried about, but it's the eyes in the doorway of the left hall that looks a tad dubious. Click the button by the door from your camera to close it when it's open.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonolfal

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
So what, is Poppy just not allowed to do anything during [Night Club]? She broke my shit and assaulted a patron! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
So what, is Poppy just not allowed to do anything during [Night Club]? She broke my shit and assaulted a patron! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Assuming you are talking about that newspaper game over, that's what happens if you don't block (I think) Cassidy.
Basically, you should see a screen on your table with a scan and a rotate button. Make sure there is always a barrier between the middle and the red symbol. She moves to the next room counter clockwise every now and then, so you need to check and rotate the barriers from time to time.

Unless you are talking about the Poppy ending where she drags (I think) you in the crowd, which happens if Sammy breaks all your machines (which gets announced by her saying "what a naughty boy"). At that point check the corridors and the roof and scare her off from breaking the stuff. Poppy herself does nothing during the night atm (besides being a small distraction I guess)

Reactions: Dark2Dawn

Dick8=D

Oct 21, 2018
I keep dying while playing the [NIGHTCLUB] Map while I'm on the cameras. Any reason why? (I made sure the ratings were at max.)
You need to do three things

1. If you hear a dialog, find where the thief sammy is, usually in one of the hallway, and play noise to drive her away
2. there is a screen in the security room, always use the sonar sensor whenever youre passing by you room to check where the red dick icon is and rotate the door to block it or her off
3. Keep an eye on the rating and thats about it

Reactions: Dark2Dawn

nutmeg9999

Apr 20, 2019
how do you exit the camera? in the nightclub I get stuck in the camera and die because I can't change the Ratings color to match the background and where are you on the map I lose my sense of direction in the map because I can't find where my office is also the way the cameras work throws me off and makes me dizzy.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
1660166738108.png

I am baffled by this... They announce new character, newt stuff and all, yet they already have merch and something in plans called by now "IN HEAT : Honeymoon" , BUT STILL GAME IS BUGGY AS HELL.

I really love the idea from 2 last updates, but it looks like fresh animations looks more ... unfinished? And I get they're trying new things ,but come on !

It looks to me like they just produce a new thing over and over with reduced quality but in (seemingly) large quantity.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Assuming you are talking about that newspaper game over, that's what happens if you don't block (I think) Cassidy.
Basically, you should see a screen on your table with a scan and a rotate button. Make sure there is always a barrier between the middle and the red symbol. She moves to the next room counter clockwise every now and then, so you need to check and rotate the barriers from time to time.

Unless you are talking about the Poppy ending where she drags (I think) you in the crowd, which happens if Sammy breaks all your machines (which gets announced by her saying "what a naughty boy"). At that point check the corridors and the roof and scare her off from breaking the stuff. Poppy herself does nothing during the night atm (besides being a small distraction I guess)
I think the newspaper ending is you and the assault in the crowd ending is one of the people in the crowd. You are a security officer after all.

So I got everything down pat (especially the cat pat) except finding Poppy before she destroys things. I have no idea how to much time I have before she tries something or which of the four hallways she's in at the time.

...And is Cassidy the one with the titanic tits or the dick?

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
how do you exit the camera? in the nightclub I get stuck in the camera and die because I can't change the Ratings color to match the background and where are you on the map I lose my sense of direction in the map because I can't find where my office is also the way the cameras work throws me off and makes me dizzy.
Right click, I think.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
You need to do three things

1. If you hear a dialog, find where the thief sammy is, usually in one of the hallway, and play noise to drive her away
2. there is a screen in the security room, always use the sonar sensor whenever youre passing by you room to check where the red dick icon is and rotate the door to block it or her off
3. Keep an eye on the rating and thats about it
You forgot:

4. Keep an eye on the window right of you for a needy kitty and click on the door handle to give her pats.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 1977089

I am baffled by this... They announce new character, newt stuff and all, yet they already have merch and something in plans called by now "IN HEAT : Honeymoon" , BUT STILL GAME IS BUGGY AS HELL.

I really love the idea from 2 last updates, but it looks like fresh animations looks more ... unfinished? And I get they're trying new things ,but come on !

It looks to me like they just produce a new thing over and over with reduced quality but in (seemingly) large quantity.
Is it at the demo stage or was it just an announcement?

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes