Unity In Heat: Lustful Nights [v0.2.4.2 Itch] [MonsterBox]

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 3259233
Well, I've opened the entire 0.1.1 gallery.
Scenes in game
In gallery 16
9 old
7 new
5 scenes for jumpscare
Misty Cowgirl and Missionary
Ari Paizuri (remake)
Sammy Blowjob(remake)
Nile Cowgirl(remake)
Poppy Cowgirl(remake)
Maddy NO
And I give it a 4/10 for the lack of a meddy scene.
How do you access the gallery? Do you need to beat all the levels or what?

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
How do you access the gallery? Do you need to beat all the levels or what?
So every night, a couple of tapes can randomly spawn around the map. Clicking them through the camera and then beating the night will unlock videos in the gallery (one per tape collected at the end of the night)

As far as I've seen, there's no spawn locations in long hall or the hall to the right of your office

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
Just beat level 12 after many tries and HOLY SHIT that is difficult. So much to micromanage coupled with an unstoppable character and bad rng made me want to pull my hair out. I really clutched at the end.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This thread was merged with the mistakenly made duplicate thread, that was active for 2 weeks. If your comment was moved into this thread you may need to re-watch it and/or if you had a bookmark need to bookmark it again.
The thread was updated with the more up to date information from the other thread.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InHeatLustfulNights-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
I finished Night 12 on first try, but I was stuck on Night 7 for at least seven tries :KEK:

It is way too much RNG for my taste. I liked the gameplay, but with Night 7, once the shark girl spawns ONCE, you can basically keep the left door shut. I had one run where she spawned every possible instance. I had the sheer luck for the burrito milf not being around, or else they would have randomly opened that door and killed the run.
The fact that the microwave can break, even if you use it for good reasons (pulling the girl from a door), is stupid.
I couldn't fix cameras, so Nile was a dick. I could still randomly click on the broken cameras in an attempt to access the valve or the breaker when those particular cameras broke, so the cameras breaking doesn't fudge you over in that regard. I still don't get how to react to Ari when she is at the window.
Also, I had a distinct delay to both WASD-moving in the room, as well as using the mouse on the cameras. Don't know what is up with that.

Overall, fun game, but as I read in this thread, if you get particularly bad RNG, the game is frustrating and I can see that.

The NSFW content... well, let's just say previous versions where they still had two maps were better in quality. The unlockable animations aren't worth it. The Game Over animations feel bland.

Also, let's just say the remake "upgrade" was a big "downgrade". High quality graphics are equal to previous Low quality graphics.
They improved the gameplay, it is actually fun now, but the RNG and the overall quality of the NSFW content and graphics is not worth it as of now.
If they return the quality and animations from the pre-remake, one could at least say they are not procrastinating their project and milk Patreon as long as they can, like many other devs do :KEK:

Last edited:

Papa chubby

Oct 4, 2021
found out to repair cameras/microwave
I finished Night 12 on first try, but I was stuck on Night 7 for at least seven tries :KEK:

It is way too much RNG for my taste. I liked the gameplay, but with Night 7, once the shark girl spawns ONCE, you can basically keep the left door shut. I had one run where she spawned every possible instance. I had the sheer luck for the burrito milf not being around, or else they would have randomly opened that door and killed the run.
The fact that the microwave can break, even if you use it for good reasons (pulling the girl from a door), is stupid.
I couldn't fix cameras, so Nile was a dick. I could still randomly click on the broken cameras in an attempt to access the valve or the breaker when those particular cameras broke, so the cameras breaking doesn't fudge you over in that regard. I still don't get how to react to Ari when she is at the window.
Also, I had a distinct delay to both WASD-moving in the room, as well as using the mouse on the cameras. Don't know what is up with that.

Overall, fun game, but as I read in this thread, if you get particularly bad RNG, the game is frustrating and I can see that.

The NSFW content... well, let's just say previous versions where they still had two maps were better in quality. The unlockable animations aren't worth it. The Game Over animations feel bland.

Also, let's just say the remake "upgrade" was a big "downgrade". High quality graphics are equal to previous Low quality graphics.
They improved the gameplay, it is actually fun now, but the RNG and the overall quality of the NSFW content and graphics is not worth it as of now.
If they return the quality and animations from the pre-remake, one could at least say they are not procrastinating their project and milk Patreon as long as they can, like many other devs do :KEK:
to fix the cameras or microwave is to hold the R key thanks to the setting; (button hints) as you have to hold it down for like around 8-10 secs. also neat trick is if the girls are at the door they won't jump scare you, but can jump scare you if their on the window itself which is what i did to get past night 12 (also like 5-6 squeeze of plush to not trigger the short girl, but the 7th one does trigger her to come after you on the left side) thankfully to help mitigate some of the rng

Reactions: JustAl

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
found out to repair cameras/microwave

to fix the cameras or microwave is to hold the R key thanks to the setting; (button hints) as you have to hold it down for like around 8-10 secs. also neat trick is if the girls are at the door they won't jump scare you, but can jump scare you if their on the window itself which is what i did to get past night 12 (also like 5-6 squeeze of plush to not trigger the short girl, but the 7th one does trigger her to come after you on the left side) thankfully to help mitigate some of the rng
The fact that the game doesn't even have the courtesy to tell you vital gameplay elements is offputting, much less visible through an options menu. I thought once you snapped away from Nile without fully pleasing her, that camera was gone. Bonus points if the camera is in a vital place for fixing stuff.

Also, totally unrelated, but did anyone else have an issue with the breaker/electricity box bugging out? I doubt I'm doing anything wrong, but when putting in the combination, it just refuses to work. I did it 8 times in a row once, did not budge, and had to back out cuz of my sanity going down.

Also also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Misty able to open the door if you woke her up? And the game giving you a chance of closing it once she was about to bust through? Not giving the player any breathing room when "waking" her up and closing the door is a terrible change, but what's worse is that you can just keep the left door closed always. Problem solved?

Reactions: balbes98

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
Also also, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Misty able to open the door if you woke her up? And the game giving you a chance of closing it once she was about to bust through? Not giving the player any breathing room when "waking" her up and closing the door is a terrible change, but what's worse is that you can just keep the left door closed always. Problem solved?
Weird thing is, OCCASIONALLY her door will open without an attack, but it's super inconsistent and should not be bet on. For all intents and purposes, if you awaken the goblin, you only have until the end of her scream to shut the door.

However, Misty used to be able to pry the door open and you'dbe forced away from what you were doing to hold it shut. Even ifnot doing what we were before would mean certain death. Honestly, I prefer it like this, even if it's super easy to cheese by just...leaving your left door shut.

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
neat trick is if the girls are at the door they won't jump scare you, but can jump scare you if their on the window itself which is what i did to get past night 12
Yeah, having played most versions of this game across all three engines, I can attest that that's the way it's always been. Probably should've included that in my mechanics explaination doc, fuck.

Dakeshaned

Mar 5, 2021
I can't seem to get the Ari jumpscare, she just stands at the glass and then goes away or blocks the right door, is this normal?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I can't seem to get the Ari jumpscare, she just stands at the glass and then goes away or blocks the right door, is this normal?
Ari the green fox? Shes the horny police, she only attacks if your sanity is too low. i got attacked by her once, in theory you should be able to bait her jumpscare by just closing both doors and let your sanity sink until she catches you.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
So... considering Dark-Ari or whatever her real name is(I can't find it) is a literal big dick swinging foxgirl (There is an unlockable scene of her pounding Ari in the gallery AND you can see it slowly move between her legs while trying to stop her

Think we need to add Futa/Trans tag or wait until she has real content?

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
yeah afaik she doesnt jumpscare you
same with the big tiddy fox girl
Ari, the green one, does have a jumpscare. If you have stupid low sanity when she pops in and you don't up it, she'll ice you. Her hint is the plaque next to the right door congratulating her for winning an award in relation to mental health.
Also when Ari specifically is at the window or door, enemies can't get in past her, essentially blocking them for you.

Maddie has no jumpscare. She is merely support by blocking your ability to either use a specific camera for a variable amount of time or by blocking you from closing the left door which allows enemies to slip in and end your night. Her hint is her character, that being that she's a fatass and is distracted by the microwave in Nile's diner room to the west.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Ari only gets ya when you have low to no sanity left when she checks on you through the glass or when she opens the right door. Maddie and Dark Ari are the only ones with no Game Over Sex scene as Maddie is just an adorable nuisance and Dark Ari has no scene, she slits your throat and screen goes black. Poppi's bomb also doesn't trigger Poppi's game over scene, just fades to black as well. Gotta get caught and maimed by the girls to get your sexy times.

Can I say? In the NSFW mode; Both Versions of Ari and Poppi have pretty gruesome murder methods. Dark Ari slashes your throat and possible decapitates you, Ari Beats your head in with a wet splat, and Poppi can either bash your head in or explode. Not sure how this might lead to sexy times considering two or three situations, they're pleasuring a headless body.

Then Misty's kill animation is her taking a bite out of your face, then when sexy times happen you OVERPOWER her and fuck her against the floor. I get this is fantasy but... I decided to work this job to get domme-mommied by murderous fem-furries.

EDIT: Then again, my criticism isn't all that important considering I'm playing this for free.

3.40 star(s) 38 Votes