Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020
go to the bank or go to the atm and transfer money to dad that way
Humm, either at the ATM (downtown) or at the Bank (uptown), there is no button to transfer money, just "Balance", "Deposit" and "Withdraw" !

Ok, found it, it only appears on the 1st of the month - just got to remember to go Pay the loan every 1st - ***** There should be a BIG alert somewhere *****

Last edited:

Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020
I'm coming back to the game to see if there are any changes, I have noticed a few i can now stop the first date which I couldn't before that's good, problem with the roommate Bobby I can't just go to bed I have to stay up with him even thou there is a button to go to bed it doesn't work, getting a phone call or text when nobodys there, having to wear a bra and panties as a girl myself I often go out without a bra and panty even to work and yes I did read the comments on the first page but that does not change the fact, are we playing by our choice and morals or yours, I'm not trying to tell you how to make your game all I am doing is stating what type of game I will and won't play. So having said my peace i will try the game after an update or two to see hows the game is till then good luck with your game.
Your inhibition level in the game (and in your case, in your real life) must be low enough to not wear bra and panties, lower it below 200 in the game and you can. Same applies to sleeping naked !

PS: Becca is a virgin when she starts this story, and by the tone of the phone call with her father she must come from a strict family !

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight
May 24, 2020
Your inhibition level in the game (and in your case, in your real life) must be low enough to not wear bra and panties, lower it below 200 in the game and you can. Same applies to sleeping naked !

PS: Becca is a virgin when she starts this story, and by the tone of the phone call with her father she must come from a strict family !
Inhibition is at 0 still can't do anything without a stupid bra or a fucking pair of panties This is what i hate about some games we are made to play by some dudes rules that don't even make sense. I did come back to see if there was a answer and all I was told is lies. Please get your lies sorted out.

Reactions: GandiIV

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
(i still havenot checked 0.4 version, comments scared me)
It's much better now, a least you know what to do for trigger next event in chain.
I did come back to see if there was a answer and all I was told is lies. Please get your lies sorted out.
Seems you did something wrong, cause my MC can go without underwear after few weeks easily.

Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020
Inhibition is at 0 still can't do anything without a stupid bra or a fucking pair of panties This is what i hate about some games we are made to play by some dudes rules that don't even make sense. I did come back to see if there was a answer and all I was told is lies. Please get your lies sorted out.
Strange, maybe corruption has a factor too. Don't know.

I'm still a virgin (didn't want to go via the James route, for once), but I have Arrousal=1430, Inhibition=-297, Corruption=394. Wanted to loose my virginity with Tyler at the bar, but that has not happened yet, not sure if it will.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There are at least six or seven different male sexual partners in the game, several of whom have repeatable sexual events. "Stat stacking" is not necessarily the way to unlock each of them. Some of them are triggered by events at work, some of them are triggered by interacting with characters to build relationships with them. The new Hints/Progress Tracker offers some "clues" (though not total spoilers) for some of these events. Some of them you encounter in specific circumstances based on your decisions. It is a game, after all.

I will tell you that we do not have anything special in the park yet, though we have events planned and outlined.
Thanks for your reply. I did not run into any of this, despite the make out with the roommate, which could not be repeated in my attempt to play the game. I worked in the bar around 40 times without anything happening leading anywhere. I met aguy at the café and every now and then he calls telling he wants to meet. Well... Maybe I did something wrong. What I encoutered was not worth the time.

Ssorc

May 9, 2017
I have the message "You have a text!" but when I go to messages no new texts. Abby also hasn't texted me in weeks.

Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020
This is a small issue.

When you click to buy stuff at the store (Condoms, etc), they get added to your backpack BUT there is no message or any visual notification apart from the fact that the price is subtracted from your cash in hand. In my first game, I clicked 5 times to buy condoms. Figured it didn't work until I checked my backpack for Jasmynn's card...

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes