Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well, the game is very good, but just needs more quests, adventures and vids, because the game has many words and pics, but few vids or gifs. I think the protagonist needs to have many different events according to my choices.
We definitely have a lot of ideas and a lot of plans for the future. As we continue, choices will definitely be more consequential. We should have a bugfix update ready by this weekend, and plan for the next content update in early February.

If you like the game, please feel free to leave a positive review!

Reactions: PirateLoko

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
We definitely have a lot of ideas and a lot of plans for the future. As we continue, choices will definitely be more consequential. We should have a bugfix update ready by this weekend, and plan for the next content update in early February.

If you like the game, please feel free to leave a positive review!
So, your game is very good, I loved it.
I would just like to suggest that the game has more events, quests and adventures during the week because the protagonist's only event is to work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So, your game is very good, I loved it.
I would just like to suggest that the game has more events, quests and adventures during the week because the protagonist's only event is to work.
Hmmm ... maybe you are missing something? There are a lot of events that can occur. Have you checked the "Progress" link on the sidebar?

Reactions: PirateLoko

Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020
Surprise & Delight

Concerning the term FaceTime (in the Pizza Dare with Abby) and the app FacialTime (in the phone), I think you should just put a (c) somewhere and rename FacialTime to FaceTime - maybe check with some law person as to what you can or cannot do here !

Another small thing (was probably the same in the previous version), when you are finished with the Pizza Dare, you should be wearing a Towel, not the previous things you were wearing before the dare.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Ok that part worked so far. I think that if you miss it, that is when the Text message breaks the Text app on the phone.
That would explain why I often wind up opening the phone page only to have no texts.
I think I got her text immediately before some dude sent me a dick pic and it never got opened.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm ... maybe you are missing something? There are a lot of events that can occur. Have you checked the "Progress" link on the sidebar?
Well, I think the events are very long, maybe it's a bug? I don't know.
My suggestion is that some event should happen in the toilets, like a glory holy or be a prostitute in the park and street. The protagonist must have the option of having a relationship with James, Abby, Charles H. Jone, Shaun, Bobby or get corrupted and be a slut.

That's all, i'm looking forward to the next version.

• Red Heart

Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020
Surprise & Delight

Smallish bugs :

1) When Walking uptown (30 minutes) --> it adds only 20 minutes on the clock, but when coming back home from uptown --> it adds the full 30 minutes.

2) When in the scene where Abby is masturbating in the Uber, it says at some point that she grabs her left boob, but in fact the video shows her grabbing her right boob !!! (But since she's facing us ...)

3) ... barely grazing my check ... in the second encounter with Dev. Dad, should be "cheek", right !

4) after agreeing to meet him at 8:00 PM at the bar, when you click on "Meet Mr. Jones for our date", the timeline doesn't change, it was 7h30, and it is 7h30 when I'm with him at the bar, knowing there should be 5 minutes added to go outside + 20 minutes to walk downtown (at least).

Also, the description doesn't match the picture "A jacket was resting on the back of his chair, but his long shirtsleeves were rolled up halfway up his forearm", when he is seen with the jacket on and his sleeves all the way down !

5) At their Spanish restaurant encounter, my clock says 8h20 pm, but on the picture of Dev. Dad's hand with the watch, the watch says 10h10 !!! Just a small detail ;)

PS: If you need a tester, and also english corrector ! I can help. Furthermore, if you ever want to translate this to French ...

Cheers,

R.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAR313

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Ah, ok, that should be an easy fix...
I'm not an HTML programmer so I wasn't for sure, but I thought it might be. It should just be a matter of moving flags around - the important conversations need to be moved to the archive as soon as they're recieved no matter what the player does (they're texts after all) and the flags for the events should trigger when they're opened if they aren't already. Quick, easy, and doesn't interrupt the hourly picture of a penis.

Speaking of, really feeling the authentic girl experience with the dick pic spam. Urban girls got that struggle. Thank god we don't need to pay for data.

Oh, and Ritchie, you should probably edit your posts. Most forums see it as poor manners to post multiple times in a row without posts from other users inbetween. You're expected to edit your last post instead until someone else comments below you.

Edit: Okay, I've reset the variable, gotten the text, hung out in the living room from dusk 'til dawn waiting for SOMETHING of Abby's to show up. I even ducked into the HTML files to try to futz with the variables. No dice. Abby is just ghosting me, hardcore.
What the hell

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'm not an HTML programmer so I wasn't for sure, but I thought it might be. It should just be a matter of moving flags around - the important conversations need to be moved to the archive as soon as they're recieved no matter what the player does (they're texts after all) and the flags for the events should trigger when they're opened if they aren't already. Quick, easy, and doesn't interrupt the hourly picture of a penis.
I did set up the two types of texts with different "triggers"--just forgot to make sure that the "random" one couldn't knock out the important event-based one. Setting that will likely solve a lot of the problem.

Speaking of, really feeling the authentic girl experience with the dick pic spam. Urban girls got that struggle. Thank god we don't need to pay for data.
Exactly. :)

The writer of 99% of the content is a woman, and realism (to a certain extent at least) is important to both of us ...

S&D

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Edit: Okay, I've reset the variable, gotten the text, hung out in the living room from dusk 'til dawn waiting for SOMETHING of Abby's to show up. I even ducked into the HTML files to try to futz with the variables. No dice. Abby is just ghosting me, hardcore.
What the hell
What is the last thing you and Abby did together?

Ritchie0069

Oct 23, 2020

Oh, and Ritchie, you should probably edit your posts. Most forums see it as poor manners to post multiple times in a row without posts from other users inbetween. You're expected to edit your last post instead until someone else comments below you.

OK. I tried to separate the stuff, 1 post for bugs, and other posts for other stuff (the bug one I edited multiple times).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
OK. I tried to separate the stuff, 1 post for bugs, and other posts for other stuff (the bug one I edited multiple times).
Thank you for your diligence in reporting bugs. If you are on Discord, you can post bugs in our bug-report server. The link has been added to the first page, just below the download links.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
What is the last thing you and Abby did together?
Abby and I hung out at the clothes shop, and then some few days later (and after having to reset the variables) she texted me.
Supposedly she gave me her address, but I've spent multiple weeks lounging around at home and wandering the streets. No option to visit her house and certainly no pop-up event.

When I poked around in the raws I even double checked the parameters to make sure I was in the right spot. As far as I could tell an option ought to have been appearing in the Living Room, but no such option ever made an appearance even after all the required variables (that I could control) were met - I can only assume somehow AbbyText1 didn't get flipped to True, but I received the text so I have no idea how that could be.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Abby and I hung out at the clothes shop, and then some few days later (and after having to reset the variables) she texted me.
Supposedly she gave me her address, but I've spent multiple weeks lounging around at home and wandering the streets. No option to visit her house and certainly no pop-up event.

When I poked around in the raws I even double checked the parameters to make sure I was in the right spot. As far as I could tell an option ought to have been appearing in the Living Room, but no such option ever made an appearance even after all the required variables (that I could control) were met - I can only assume somehow AbbyText1 didn't get flipped to True, but I received the text so I have no idea how that could be.
Oh, wow! And you said that a dick pic popped up at the time of that text from Abby? That would explain it---the event begins when you receive that text.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
hey !! nice one <3

i have a question, during the first scene with james, we can't finish with blowjob or handjob ? we are forced to make and finish with sex ?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
hey !! nice one <3

i have a question, during the first scene with james, we can't finish with blowjob or handjob ? we are forced to make and finish with sex ?
You should be able to finish w/ a bj or hj -- We will be releasing a bug fix update this weekend, and I will make sure that this is functioning the way it should.

Reactions: KillerLemon
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes