t77

Apr 18, 2017
Any reason why this page seems to have updated, but the Updates list shows it greyed out?
Go to the top of this page and see if you have accidentally clicked on ignore thread on this page. If this has happened there will be a button up the top saying unignore thread. Hopefully that fixes it.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Go to the top of this page and see if you have accidentally clicked on ignore thread on this page. If this has happened there will be a button up the top saying unignore thread. Hopefully that fixes it.
Thanks! Hopefully that's all it was ...

Jan 5, 2021
porque los trucos SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption Maximum y
SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption no me funcionan si hago lo mismo que el truco del dinero?

because the SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption Maximum and
SugarCube.State.variables.Corruption doesn't work for me if I do the same as the money trick?

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
i have a problem with devilish dad path - i have a date with him in bar at 8 pm friday but he didn`t show up.

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
I have problems starting the Devilisch Daddy event im calling him and she telling me she hung up i have 0 inhibition and almost 500 corrution but can´t finish the call is there anyting else what i have too do bevor i can go on with the event?

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
I see a notification that's says ur phone is ringing I click it and nothing happens what do I do about it ??

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The changelog says :
Fixed bug where Bobby scene after getting first job was assumed to have occurred when opting out.
Well it's still assuming it happens even if I opt out before the lap dance. Be it at the job (record shop) or during the sister phone call.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
My progress with Bobby is stuck. Hints say, "Bobby is so hot when he is sleeping" but I get either nothing or Bobby with his GF

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I have problems starting the Devilisch Daddy event im calling him and she telling me she hung up i have 0 inhibition and almost 500 corrution but can´t finish the call is there anyting else what i have too do bevor i can go on with the event?
Try looking at the card (in your backpack) when you are at home.

i have a problem with devilish dad path - i have a date with him in bar at 8 pm friday but he didn`t show up.
The link to get ready for the date is in your bedroom. The date will begin automatically.

any more bdsm inside than the laptop pictures?
or planned for the future?
Yes. See above.

S&D

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I see a notification that's says ur phone is ringing I click it and nothing happens what do I do about it ??
I need more details. Obviously, this shouldn't be happening, but your message doesn't say when or under what conditions the phone started ringing.

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
Try looking at the card (in your backpack) when you are at home.

The link to get ready for the date is in your bedroom. The date will begin automatically.

Yes. See above.

S&D
i do now about the cards that´s how i call him but the character alsways ends the call and i can´t do anything about it Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 29 Votes