Dec 21, 2018
The adult shop happens when the sister tells her to get a toy. The MC doesn't find it herself.

My problem with the adult shop is that it sells sexy lingere. But by the point it unlocked, I didn't have her wearing any at all.
I had that text message pop up and it still doesn't show up in the Uptown area where it says it's at.

kijara

Dec 23, 2017
I had that text message pop up and it still doesn't show up in the Uptown area where it says it's at.
you have to walk around the city it will show up randomly after you have the text from your sister walking around gives also other shop´s like the waxing studio and the milkshake salon but i don´t think they are of any use yet

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
you have to walk around the city it will show up randomly after you have the text from your sister walking around gives also other shop´s like the waxing studio and the milkshake salon but i don´t think they are of any use yet
Right now, a few of the locations provide sources of Energy (by eating or drinking) if you are trying to work but don't have enough Energy to do so (for exampl). They will also be used in later events.

Reactions: GrimGear

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I really enjoyed the game, but could it be possible to move the Incoming Alerts to the top of the box so it can be seen, I was playing whole days before noticing and missed dates and prerequisite calls and messages, I had to restart the game a couple times, especially after missing the Halloween Party (I forgot to pick up the costume and the date passed uneventful).

Converting the Sleepwear button to two actions, change and sleep for the night would also cut on repetitiveness.

Only three choices of men to lose her virginity to also kinda sucked, and the quickest route to Shaun's cherry popping takes 2-3 weeks of game play to achieve. All other adventures are put on hold until she loses her virginity. Maybe the early use of her dildo could bypass the "big event" (when her romance level is low and just gives up waiting for someone she loves)

If there is a surefire ring of truth to the game, its the constant bombardment of unsolicited dick pics :oops:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Can she leave her room naked in this update and her roommates comment?
Afraid not, fingers crossed they ask her to clean the apartment naked if she keeps being late with the rent, and future MMF fun
maybe work naked or at least show boobs/work topless? my girl works at Bookstore
These are all in our plans for the future, in one form or another, but not in the next few updates (to be released within the next month or so). With this version, we have started breaking up what had been regular updates in favor of smaller, more frequent updates, so (for example) the most recent and the next few updates are all part of 0.5.x (0.5.0, 0.5.1, 0.5.2, etc.). This also allows for faster and more responsive updates that include bugfixes alongside planned new content.

The leaving the room naked w/ roommates will actually be part of a 0.5.x update, as scheduled.

Cleaning (and other alternatives for paying rent) will likely be updated in 0.6.x.

As for working naked... in a bookstore? There are laws against that!

OTOH, we will be expanding some of the events in each of the jobs over the course of 0.5.x and 0.6.x. A new job opportunity has already been introduced in 0.5.0, with more progress in 0.5.1 (which will be released to Patrons tonight or early tomorrow), and will likely become a full employment option in 0.6.x. A few of our plans are likely to interest you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: titi@ and JAFO70

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It'd still be illegal, and since there are probably cameras in any given store... It probably wouldn't end well.

I'm guessing there'll be lewder jobs for later characters though, in future updates, that'll let you prance about in the nude more.

• Red Heart

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What about if her boss creates night shift and she transfers to night shift and she pulls the window/door blinds, strips and works naked?
You know moms take their kids to bookstores, right? :unsure: I mean, it's a bookstore. They don't really have employees there unless there are customers likely to come in, so not really a "night shift" kinda place.

It'd still be illegal, and since there are probably cameras in any given store... It probably wouldn't end well.

I'm guessing there'll be lewder jobs for later characters though, in future updates, that'll let you prance about in the nude more.
Yes, there will be plenty of jobs and activities with varying degrees of lewdness. Including one tangentially related to the bookstore. And other opportunities for bad behavior attached to the other jobs already existing as part of the game.

Reactions: JAFO70

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
What about if her boss would vacuum after closing every day and she volunteers to stay and vacuum and after he leaves, she pulls the window/door blinds and not knowing there are cameras, she vacuums naked?

2.90 star(s) 29 Votes