VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.54] [Blue Factory Games]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Folks it's time for public release of v0.52a which you can download from my patreon or subscribestar page or straight from F95 here.

:::: v0.52a [14.05.2024] ::::
~4h gametime
800 images
9900 lines of text
37 animations
40 out of ~90 events (decided to extend a bit middle)
"a" version stands for bugfixes to v0.52 version

Aside from public v0.52 there is v0.54 release behind early access. If you like what i do consider support. Public release of v0.54 will happen in two weeks. 28th of May 2024.

Now i need some couple of beers and chill out.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I like that story even if it's just a half cheating story without anything special. Well there is something special, they are supposed to be slaves but i think the dev forgot about it.
They just behave like friends, not even like a maid and butler, so the slave thing makes no sense.
In that update when the masters join the slaves in the living room to watch TV, they politely ask if they can join!!! In their own house to slaves they only know since a few days, well that was weird!!
When i started playing this game i was thinking that maybe it will be something like Estate Dominate but well no... :ROFLMAO:
But it's nice, i kinda like it!
It would be nice if the two women would fall in love and the MC would become Henry boyfriend with a pain in the ass!

Reactions: Grelk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InHerService-0.52a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
In Her Service [v0.52a] [Blue Factory Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [137 MB]
- - - -

Mac [136 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Next update will be small one as i will focus on getting gallery to work in game so that you can see if you missed something. So it will be gallery + events that i will be able to finish by 28th.

Forgot the promo shot of the latest update.

PROMOv054.jpg

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And this goes on my ignore list weird art and romance/swinging doesn't go together for me let's not speak about ntr cuz :sick:(n)
That's one of the silliest things I've ever read. Of course romance and swinging go together, you sound like you're confusing swinging with ntr. The whole idea of swinging is it's done by a couple who trusts and respects each other - if the couple doesn't like each other and fucks around, that's just cheating or ntr.

On game, enjoyed the story through update - though I was a little let down no matter if you pick the total 'faithful' route, mistress still tricks you during the 'bring coffee' scene, causing Sylvia to get upset and initiate the "breakup".

Having said that, the voyeur scene at the end was one of the best erotic scenes, seeing Sylvia's reactions.

Xxrizz

Formerly 'TemplaRChronic'
Aug 29, 2021
hat's one of the silliest things I've ever read. Of course romance and swinging go together, you sound like you're confusing swinging with ntr. The whole idea of swinging is it's done by a couple who trusts and respects each other - if the couple doesn't like each other and fucks around, that's just cheating or ntr.

On game, enjoyed the story through updat
Pffff if that goes for you for me doesn't go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "trusts and love each other" really ?

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Any "incest" mod for this game? First time playing, but I would love to see the Iris as a daughter of Jack and see her being corrupted a whatever happens in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Kipling

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks guys and galls for support. I just woke up and there's like 50 notifications on my phone lol. Seems like last update + public one went well.

Its possible to see what happen in bathroom between Henry and Sylvia?
Currently no. You can only hear somewhat what happened when you evesdrop on Sylvia and Mistress talking in their office. That being said before 1.0 release sometimes summer next year (i think) i will go back and review game and plan for changes to "tighten up" it. So inserting some extra scenes etc. Reworking some scenes, improving some renders etc. as part of 1.0 update.

Reactions: Panos24

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I think you should get a proof reader to improve the grammar and to re-write the parts that sound unnatural to native speakers. It isn't impossible someone in your community would do it for free or maybe for a free patreon subscription or something. It would elevate this game tremendously.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I think you should get a proof reader to improve the grammar and to re-write the parts that sound unnatural to native speakers. It isn't impossible someone in your community would do it for free or maybe for a free patreon subscription or something. It would elevate this game tremendously.
Due to latest patch, support for my game grew and i can now reasonably think about reinvesting that money into game.
First what i need is better GPU for faster scenes creation as this has a direct impact on my work speed.

After that, next goal will be proper proofreading where i will pay someone to do it.
I know that some fans probably could help but imho asking that for free is a dick move.

I really hope that i will have enough support to hire professional voice actresses for Sylvia and Mistress voices though. For the amount of dialogue in game it will require pretty penny...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes