VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.62] [Blue Factory Games]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Is this an unintentional bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
renpy label descriptions are usually wrong as they usually are from rough script. So as i write script usually stuff change compared to rough script.
Talia does care about nobility, she is a noble after all. Her issues with her family are separate issue.
Can't spoil more than that.

Reactions: asahibito

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I made a walkthrough mod for the game.

The walkthrough aims to guide in what I see are the 3 main routes of the game:
- Faithful route
- Cheat route
- NTR route (this is dependent on Cheat route)

Let me know if I am missing any choices or routes.

Download:
F95zone |
Awesome mate. Until i will properly implement scene replay this seems to nice thing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I made a walkthrough mod for the game.

The walkthrough aims to guide in what I see are the 3 main routes of the game:
- Faithful route
- Cheat route
- NTR route (this is dependent on Cheat route)

Let me know if I am missing any choices or routes.

Download:
F95zone |
I was confused when i first read these scriptors as the second 2 sounded synonymous, but then I realized you're probably taking about mc and talia for "cheat", so that makes perfect sense.

Grouping them like this, there's really 2 varations of the 3rd ntr route - one where Sylvia is angry at mc and likes henry, and one where she's still good with mc and agnostic towards henry.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I was confused when i first read these scriptors as the second 2 sounded synonymous, but then I realized you're probably taking about mc and talia for "cheat", so that makes perfect sense.

Grouping them like this, there's really 2 varations of the 3rd ntr route - one where Sylvia is angry at mc and likes henry, and one where she's still good with mc and agnostic towards henry.
The second NTR variation is basically just Jack cheating without Sylvia knowing. However there are enough variables in the game that there can be micro variations to all the routes. For purposes of the walkthrough I decided to just concentrate on those 3 as they are the most cleanly defined.

There is a potential fourth of Jack faithful and Sylvia cheating but right now it is only one scene recently and it is not clear yet the developer will take it further. I am also hoping the game will eventually have swinging and harem routes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
The second NTR variation is basically just Jack cheating without Sylvia knowing. However there are enough variables in the game that there can be micro variations to all the routes. For purposes of the walkthrough I decided to just concentrate on those 3 as they are the most cleanly defined.

There is a potential fourth of Jack faithful and Sylvia cheating but right now it is only one scene recently and it is not clear yet the developer will take it further. I am also hoping the game will eventually have swinging and harem routes.
Wait slow down - Jack cheating and Sylvia not knowing - I'd say that's a small subset of the existing cheating path. I was surprised to see you group them that way because the 2nd is implicit in the 3rd. To me, these are the most clearly defined forks (along with the smaller subvariations you mentioned), and there are opportunities to shift between the paths.

ihssketch.jpg

Stuff like the E51 voyeur sex scene clearly falls into the first path above, while the side-by-side hj in E44 has variants for all three paths.

Reactions: zandalari

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I dont mind the new couple but hopefully we get alittle more Silvia and Henry before then. Really loving the content between them. And hopefully one where they arent drunk af, but sober fucking each other.

Reactions: zandalari

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Wait slow down - Jack cheating and Sylvia not knowing - I'd say that's a small subset of the existing cheating path. I was surprised to see you group them that way because the 2nd is implicit in the 3rd. To me, these are the most clearly defined forks (along with the smaller subvariations you mentioned), and there are opportunities to shift between the paths.

View attachment 4034175

Stuff like the E51 voyeur sex scene clearly falls into the first path above, while the side-by-side hj in E44 has variants for all three paths.
Ultimately the guide is for the 3 paths as in your graphic. I think we just differ in how we name those paths. I see it from Jack's actions and named them from that perspective - He is faithful, he cheats and gets away with it or he gets NTRed. The guide does not actually say you are on a certain path. Instead I try to indicate if Jack had cheated and whether Sylvia had NTRed as a quick way for the player to see the general direction they are heading.

I do like your breakdown though and the terms used but not convinced the swing is fully on yet. Definitely food for thought for future updates to the guide. Thanks.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I see it from Jack's actions and named them from that perspective - He is faithful, he cheats and gets away with it or he gets NTRed. The guide does not actually say you are on a certain path.
Fair enough. I think the reason I got hung up is I saw that description as omitting my optimal path - Jack stays honest and kind to Sylvia, but also enjoys messing around with Talia, and doesnt mind Sylvia messing around with Henry, ala more akin to swinging, and I felt that wasn't captured well in the trichotomy of "vanilla/cheat/ntr".

I think it lends credit to the game that a lot of the paths/events would be poorly captured in traditional f95 terms - e.g., even on the "ntr path" Jack is still getting action, so that's kinda a misnomer. But obviously your goal in making a guide for f95 players is to write it in terms they understand, so I get this organization.

Reactions: asahibito
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes