VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.62] [Blue Factory Games]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InHerService-0.62
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zandalari

May 4, 2019
That Sylvia x Henry scene in 0.62 was great. I admire the developer for keeping track of the many, many decisions in this game, that's not easy.

Javier seems like a promising new addition, but he could also be a potential problem. Wonder where we'll go with him.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
That Sylvia x Henry scene in 0.62 was great. I admire the developer for keeping track of the many, many decisions in this game, that's not easy.

Javier seems like a promising new addition, but he could also be a potential problem. Wonder where we'll go with him.
javiar can do whatever he wants, my mc will be too busy being entranced by fiona to notice or care.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I guess I'm not that far in to the game yet as there has been no open sex or nudity for that matter.

Just a couple of related things that bug the hell out of me, all the 3 dot scenes, there's loads of them, then you got all the blank screen scenes, for me it takes away from the game because you just end up feeling, 'not another one for fuck sake', and it's not even like you can quickly hit the mouse button to get past it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

zandalari

May 4, 2019
javiar can do whatever he wants, my mc will be too busy being entranced by fiona to notice or care.
So far we've had action in pairs, what if Fiona and Javier are another? They don't have to be "together" but Fiona looks like a gal that gets around and might know a photographer and the two might hatch a plan to both get who they want.

Yes, I have trust issues. Especially when 2 new characters get introduced in one update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
So far we've had action in pairs, what if Fiona and Javier are another?
You make that sound like a bad thing! The more the merrier! We already know Fiona is eager to tempt and seduce the mc, so I'm not really worried about ulterior motives and long as he gets his share of pie.

Reactions: fbass

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
no matter how much I would like to support the developer, I tried 3 times, but the card from my country is not accepted, and it seems to me that he would have more fans, just the policy does not allow it, for such a good game and to support the developer at least a penny is not a pity

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
no matter how much I would like to support the developer, I tried 3 times, but the card from my country is not accepted, and it seems to me that he would have more fans, just the policy does not allow it, for such a good game and to support the developer at least a penny is not a pity
Did you try maybe SubscribeStar ? I noticed that some of my fans have trouble with patreon but SS goes through just fine.

May 19, 2023
Same shit bruh there was one slot left in the 5 dollar thing my card said fk off won’t go thru

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes