VN Ren'Py Abandoned In It Together [v0.1] [Reaper Entertainment]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dreamlesshavoc

Apr 26, 2020
please for the love of all that is good and proportional trim that female ass. Slenderfy it other wise it is just disgusting and sickening. Good game and all but the proportional size are just undesirable and bad. Well in my humble opinion.
Well Dev its your game so do what you want. am very tired of seeing over size attrablute in the art work.
Speak for thyself

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I managed to get a error.. Line 379. The variable [roommie] cannot be found. Needs to be changed to [roommate].

sandstone7734

Nov 27, 2019
Thought I would bring to your attention.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 379, in script
    mc "Athena, normally I wouldn't make such comments. Especially about my little [roommie]. But how'd did your breasts get even bigger from the time I left to get changed to now?"
KeyError: u'roommie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 379, in script
    mc "Athena, normally I wouldn't make such comments. Especially about my little [roommie]. But how'd did your breasts get even bigger from the time I left to get changed to now?"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'roommie'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Fri Jun 24 16:42:55 2022

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
please for the love of all that is good and proportional trim that female ass. Slenderfy it other wise it is just disgusting and sickening. Good game and all but the proportional size are just undesirable and bad. Well in my humble opinion.
Well Dev its your game so do what you want. am very tired of seeing over size attrablute in the art work.
and im very tired of hearing people complain about it. i dont find it undesirable or bad at all. amazing, is more like it. making her more slender would be a travesty.

good day, sir.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
To everyone. As this is only a demo the content is subject to change. I wanted to put this out there to get people's general thoughts. I agree the balloon tits are a bit much. But it's a good basis to start off with. With that said. Both Gina and Athena models have already been updated and they will be in the official release.

Some of the tags that will be added are Male mc. Blackmail, Incest, Choices, Corruption, Anal, missionary, for right now. Other sexual kinks will be added in future updates. As more content is added more tags will be added as well.

As for the overview that will be updated as well.

If anyone has any questions. suggestions, etc.
Feel free to drop by.
hopefully the big beautiful titties were not downgraded....

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah I can see the butt and face being a bit off putting to some, definitely have seen way worse. But looks promising, def on watch list. Hope to see a much better overview and future tags plan when you are able to edit

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Would be nice to have a tag for "normal proportions" which excludes 95% of the games available, and one day we will get more games with models that look like real people.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Now that I 've played this, I love it.
The sister is stunning and extremely sexy with a kind of slutty approach to her brother.
Looking forward to the continuation.
I just hope it doesn't take too long to update. Even if it's not a huge update, it keeps the interest and reassures people with regular and frequent updates.

Reactions: javikaston
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes