VN Ren'Py Abandoned In It Together [v0.1] [Reaper Entertainment]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 15, 2022
Damn, I know, I know, but still the game could have ended with Athena looking into the room where MC is fucking Gina. Just as a last shock or so. Just to fuck with the audience...

So waiting for next update. The tits are little bit too big too my taste, but the story starts okay....

Apr 29, 2021
Game needs a lot of improvement. Numerous spelling mistakes and bad grammar, plus no differentiation between spoken words and internal thoughts, except the attributions. It seemed as well that sometimes the developer forgot who was talking or thinking; at one point MC says out loud "Gives a small laugh", whilst Athena sometimes reacts to lines titled MC's Thoughts as if they were spoken aloud. It doesn't help that some of what these characters think is complete nonsense and doesn't serve any purpose.

I appreciate the attempt at an animation at the end, but the quality is so bad and the sudden lack of background is jarring and looks more like a proof of concept rather than proper game content.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In it Together [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 51mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Look who finally decided to release their game after over a year after their "demo". I love the look of Athena and the mc is still looking retarded. I'm sure after the spelling errors and shit are corrected the game will have a decent future ahead. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Good luck dev.
Apparently its a face-palm city. But everyone that gives a face-palm just wants a hug. lmao.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The game is based around the male mc. but with that said. The female main characters are going to have lives of their own and not just serve to be there for the mc.
FUTURE TAGS?

Can you clarify this? What do this suppose to mean?

what do you mean "have their own lives"?

Will LIs be fucking anyone else not named MC ?

also if you reject a LI, Will they go off and start a relationship with someone else on some "muh realism" shit?
which imo think is terrible in terms of replayability sake.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes