Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
1708176827.png

Overview:
In this game, you will play as a handsome guy with psychic powers, he can see ghosts and talk to them. In your spiritual journey to help humanity, you can meet and connect with so many people (and ghosts).
On the road of love, you are a man who always wants to experience non-binding relationships.
Will you continue with such a lifestyle, or will you try to find someone you really love?
Being a gentleman or being an asshole will depend on your choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-22
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developers: Hakunak - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6g
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

See Developer notes

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
-

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1690953820974.png 1690953987322.png 1690954272782.png 1690954458227.png 1690954586782.png 1690954969005.png 1690956890464.png

Last edited by a moderator:

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Sounds similar in concept to Sugar Baby Galore.

I hope that unlike in most similar games where you can choose between love and lust/casual sex/corruption routes, domination and some other kinks wont be limited to the corruption route.

In my opinion if a girl has a tendency towards submission, exhibitionism or other kinks that are usually associated with the corruption route then that should be also reflected on the love route to SOME extent.
I mean MC would probably want to treat her (them) differently in normal interactions, but at least some of their tendencies should show during sex scenes.

I hate it when choosing the love route limits me to boring vanilla sex scenes.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
congrats!

Godspeed with your project(s), Hakunak.
one personal question — if I may:
do you identify yourself with any of your fem characters?

• • • • •

thanks for the share;
cheers.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hakunak and Bob69

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Let's talk more about how she/he has 3 games in development, either these games will be super-short or they'll never be developed properly, or maybe she/he'll succeed but in the history of f95 that VERY rarely happened...so much that if the dev achieves such thing, there should be an actual celebration.
Wish you sympathize. I want to perfect the graphics, the gameplay, the menus, the music, the sounds, everything. And in order to do that, I have to learn and refer a lot. If I just focus on telling a story in one go, my game making skills will never develop.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Wish you sympathize. I want to perfect the graphics, the gameplay, the menus, the music, the sounds, everything. And in order to do that, I have to learn and refer a lot. If I just focus on telling a story in one go, my game making skills will never develop.
ok so are you continuing those games? will you drop this game for another one when you feel you need to refine your gaming making skills? at what point do you stop and try and tell a full story? there's always space to improve

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 2819275

Godspeed with your project(s), Hakunak.
one personal question — if I may:
do you identify yourself with any of your fem characters?

• • • • •

thanks for the share;
cheers.
I often play the role of Anna to solve the situation, that's the character with my personality. But I'm definitely not as pretty as her, lol.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
ok so are you continuing those games? will you drop this game for another one when you feel you need to refine your gaming making skills? at what point do you stop and try and tell a full story? there's always space to improve
Since I'm a novice at coding, and don't speak English, it's extremely difficult to fix the core of a translated game. To be able to add new features, I have to reset. I will not drop any game because the scenario that I have planned is a lot. It's just that I need to improve my graphics and code in renpy.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Some people would do that by making small games that they don't really care about, or spend years testing things without releasing anything. Talking as an expert: having multiple-games mid-development isn't seen as a good thing here, because a chunk of your patreons wants you to focus on a game, another chunk want the same but for another game and so on.

Can ask to my best-pal Avaron1974 for other advices, together we witnessed a lot of stuff here, i'd like to think i'm reliable on this kind of things, and you can trust my friend Avaron too

See, Hakunak ? what i mean with my answer to you is already happening.
Moreover, I want to use new graphics for new game. My sponsors like good graphics and a different story, I just do it. Nobody pays me to do more of old content. I have not seen that person.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes