Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Oh, Pretty Woman will be dropped?
Sorry for the lack of professionalism. But it was an impromptu start; I didn't have much time to prepare. The second product was by request, and I have no serious intentions for it either. When people play this third game, you'll see that I'm a lot more thorough, and I'm really serious about it. I hope everyone notices my progress and enthusiasm for this game.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
we told you that making multiple games won't help you get ANY requests at all...f95 is based on reputation, and devs that don't focus on ONE GAME at the time, are considered lazy, unworthy of trust and by extension, not worthy of money: don't think for a second that you're special in this, it happened in the past, and on this matter you're not different from those devs who tried to get paid by making multiple games but never completing one...they all end up quitting because it takes a lot of time to earn money through game-developing.

I gave you my advices, you made your choice, totally cool with it, just don't dismiss it. Pretty Woman showed potential enough, this one is also promising...(and i didn't try the other one, nor i want to, koikatsu-graphic is just weird to look at), either you balance between two games and MAYBE have a chance to earn something, or better yet focus on one game at the time, or forget earning more than a kid's allowance because the reputation-thing i mention is a brutal fact of this website
I believe the dev knows more about her needs of income than u
So kindly stop giving 'advice' and let her do her job

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Oh yeah...i was done with that precise post. She has my moral support either way, i gave advices BECAUSE i don't want to see her fail...but whatever, i guess.
Hey moral supports are great
Ur came off as ... I don't know a little aggressive or hostile ?? :HideThePain:
Besides she herself knows and accepts the unprofessionalism on her part but still she wants to give us all a great gaming experience
So let's trust her k??
Goodnight mate

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Character models look amazing but tbh I'll have to see if dev follows through and updates this with some regularity, as another user said having 3 ongoing projects isn't a good look and 2 of them are cuck VNs too so it doesn't inspire much confidence for this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some people would do that by making small games that they don't really care about, or spend years testing things without releasing anything. Talking as an expert: having multiple-games mid-development isn't seen as a good thing here, because a chunk of your patreons wants you to focus on a game, another chunk want the same but for another game and so on.

Can ask to my best-pal Avaron1974 for other advices, together we witnessed a lot of stuff here, i'd like to think i'm reliable on this kind of things, and you can trust my friend Avaron too

See, Hakunak ? what i mean with my answer to you is already happening.
Following on from what dear Demon said here, the way you're going with this constant release of new games is going to do the opposite of what you want in the long run. Sure, short term you'll lear a few things but long term you'll have alienated yourself from the playerbase.

Players will not follow a dev that keeps releasing games without finishing anything.

Considering Demonessy has been around here for 6 years and i've been here for 5 we've pretty much seen it all. We've seen devs grow to do some amazing things and we've seen devs completely fail. Sadly it's more of the latter usually. We have a pretty similar taste in games which is how we first got chatting over devs doing what devs usually do to screw themselves over.

I say that to make a point that what we're saying isn't just random nonsense. We've seen this happen more than a few times. First time I saw it was with BrightSunStudio, he had a different reason than you, he was looking for the quick money but ended up killing his own career. He went from slowly growing his fanbase to losing the lot after abandoning 1 too many games.

The only difference here is you say you do it to learn while they were looking for money.

If you really are looking to learn then you're in the right place. There is a wealth of knowledge on these forums and plenty of people willing to help out. Some of the bigger devs are more than happy to help new devs improve themselves.

If you want to improve then drop a DM to @Philly_Games, he's helped out quite a few devs.

Find devs that have done well and ask for advice.

Go to offtopic and drop a post asking other people for their advice. There are plenty of people playing these games that know their shit. I don't mean ask them about what games to make, that's on you but certainly with music, writing etc..

Even making a few small games that can be done in a couple of months, throw them out and get feedback. Anything but constantly releasing large games because it will kill your career before it's hads chance to start.

Nobody starts out as a success but whether you make it any bogger or not all depends on how you handle this.

I promise you one thing though hunni, if you keep dropping unfinished games to start new ones your days of an adult game dev will be very few.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wait... I'm confused. Will this be the real main game or am I wasting my time checking this out?

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Wait... I'm confused. Will this be the real main game or am I wasting my time checking this out?
Those who have tried my previous game know it was a crude and impromptu experiment. And when they play this game, will see my serious investment in everything. I have been well-prepared for this from the beginning and will continue to work on my plan. As for the previous game, although it was still well received, the way the game was operated had too many flaws that could not be corrected. So this will be my official project.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD and Crosaith.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Following on from what dear Demon said here, the way you're going with this constant release of new games is going to do the opposite of what you want in the long run. Sure, short term you'll lear a few things but long term you'll have alienated yourself from the playerbase.

Players will not follow a dev that keeps releasing games without finishing anything.

Considering Demonessy has been around here for 6 years and i've been here for 5 we've pretty much seen it all. We've seen devs grow to do some amazing things and we've seen devs completely fail. Sadly it's more of the latter usually. We have a pretty similar taste in games which is how we first got chatting over devs doing what devs usually do to screw themselves over.

I say that to make a point that what we're saying isn't just random nonsense. We've seen this happen more than a few times. First time I saw it was with BrightSunStudio, he had a different reason than you, he was looking for the quick money but ended up killing his own career. He went from slowly growing his fanbase to losing the lot after abandoning 1 too many games.

The only difference here is you say you do it to learn while they were looking for money.

If you really are looking to learn then you're in the right place. There is a wealth of knowledge on these forums and plenty of people willing to help out. Some of the bigger devs are more than happy to help new devs improve themselves.

If you want to improve then drop a DM to @Philly_Games, he's helped out quite a few devs.

Find devs that have done well and ask for advice.

Go to offtopic and drop a post asking other people for their advice. There are plenty of people playing these games that know their shit. I don't mean ask them about what games to make, that's on you but certainly with music, writing etc..

Even making a few small games that can be done in a couple of months, throw them out and get feedback. Anything but constantly releasing large games because it will kill your career before it's hads chance to start.

Nobody starts out as a success but whether you make it any bogger or not all depends on how you handle this.

I promise you one thing though hunni, if you keep dropping unfinished games to start new ones your days of an adult game dev will be very few.
If i To continue to create content with illusion tools, it is really easy for me to create bulk content in a short time. If it wasn't for the fact that I really care about the quality of the product, I wouldn't have needed to put in more effort or even invest more to be able to do better graphics. So, although making content for this game takes a lot more effort and time, I will still do it because of my passion. Thanks, and I always need such advice and suggestions.

Reactions: Cabin and lililutun
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes