Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I couldn't have say it better XD even with grammar errors(like bOgger, unless it's an actual word and it's the first time i get to see in use XD) you go to the point, explain it properly(unlike me XD) and extensively, even giving names of people willing to help <3

Always the right choice to tag you around XD
If I release a series of games of exactly the same quality just for the sake of quantity, That is an act that should be boycotted. But I invested in a new video card and wanted to make the visuals and gameplay better, all for the sake of perfecting the product and creating better content for everyone. Hope you understand and sympathize with my wishes.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well, it's very short as of now but what's here is not bad. I hope there will be a route where we can cheat on the girlfriend with her sister in the future, i always find scenarios like that hot.

Btw, this is missing the prostitution tag.

Reactions: Hakunak

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I couldn't have say it better XD even with grammar errors(like bOgger, unless it's an actual word and it's the first time i get to see in use XD) you go to the point, explain it properly(unlike me XD) and extensively, even giving names of people willing to help <3

Always the right choice to tag you around XD
Don't try searching bogger on the net
Avaron definitely didn't mean this :LUL: Screenshot_20230803_142901_Chrome.jpg

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Shouldn't it technically be "In need of Love"? The "for" there really bugs me. Just feels grammatically incorrect.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Shouldn't it technically be "In need of Love"? The "for" there really bugs me. Just feels grammatically incorrect.
It's just that when I searched for this word, I found a song with that name. So I named the game like that song. :D

Reactions: Orgitas

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
It would be great if you used this graphic to make Pretty Woman
Oh, I not only want to upgrade the graphics but also want to improve the gameplay and stats. It's not very interesting to do that with a Female Protagonist. Spending time and bonus points flirting with old men or boys? It looks good, but it's not very logical.
Maybe I'll learn how to set up a different game play mechanism for the female protagonist, but now I don't know how to do it other than set choosing whether to watch the scene or not in the game that type.

Last edited:
Reactions: lililutun

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Other games?
Here is the link to that game if you want to try it https://f95zone.to/threads/pretty-woman-v0-2-hakunak.165207/
This is my first project. It is completely improvised and unprepared. But it did give me more experience and a bit of funding to upgrade my game. Although that game is the story I want to tell, I want to learn how to set up the gameplay that can only work in this game with a male protagonist.
So I paused it to focus fully on this game.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
there is no ntr category in this game, it makes me quite disappointed
I want to focus on showing beautiful women rather than creating different types of men to fuck a woman.
Protect her; don't give her to the wolf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes