Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Daaaamn... you got fucking great taste dev!! Those women look fine af. I'll give this game a go when there's more content. :love:

Reactions: Hakunak

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.6f] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 373mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
do you do 3 games at the same time? it will take a long time to get an update with the game i like
I've already prepared scripts for those two games. But working with that graphics made me not very inspired, and the game system was wrong because I did not have enough experience with ren'py at first. I will continue to make content when there are more requests.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
we told you that making multiple games won't help you get ANY requests at all...f95 is based on reputation, and devs that don't focus on ONE GAME at the time, are considered lazy, unworthy of trust and by extension, not worthy of money: don't think for a second that you're special in this, it happened in the past, and on this matter you're not different from those devs who tried to get paid by making multiple games but never completing one...they all end up quitting because it takes a lot of time to earn money through game-developing.

I gave you my advices, you made your choice, totally cool with it, just don't dismiss it. Pretty Woman showed potential enough, this one is also promising...(and i didn't try the other one, nor i want to, koikatsu-graphic is just weird to look at), either you balance between two games and MAYBE have a chance to earn something, or better yet focus on one game at the time, or forget earning more than a kid's allowance because the reputation-thing i mention is a brutal fact of this website
I do it for the inspiration with the game. Don't think this is my job for a living.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes