BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Gotta disagree with that one man. Adding more LI's = less dev time and content for the other girls. Quality>quantity.
I see your point though and I think you're quite right.

In any case, if it's not done many times and adding a new LI reduces the number of scenes with girls who aren't LIs instead of with LIs, then I don't see it as a bad thing.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Thanks everyone. I just talked about this with a friend on the site, but I thought I'd say it again here. I make games mainly for my own fun, listening to people's opinions is how I get more ideas and creative inspiration. Making this game with me like a form of entertainment in my spare time, no pressure or expectations at all. I have joined f95zone for quite a while, But since making the games, I feel like part of this community, it's a fun experience.

Reactions: oste22

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Ugh... you're shooting yourself in the foot. Players & potential supporters aren't gonna be able to trust you if you do stuff like that.
I told you, I do it for my own pleasure, I like everything done with emotion and inspiration. I don't treat the game as a product. It's nice to have other people like it, or pleases only me it's ok.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
dev just said he's making the game on his free time and will add lots of kinks and will be avoidable so give him some slack please and let him be guys

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
dev just said he's making the game on his free time and will add lots of kinks and will be avoidable so give him some slack please and let him be guys
Sure, the best of visual novels is being able to make choices. If not, I would have made comics already. Actually, I created an adult comic a long time ago, but it wasn't written in English.

Reactions: 7_arbok

Kai jun

Jul 2, 2023
Nothing can be predicted. The story goes completely impromptu. I am suddenly horny with a certain situation, then I will do it. There are no pre-written scripts. :D
Don't you make games based on a true story anymore?

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Nothing can be predicted. The story goes completely impromptu. I am suddenly horny with a certain situation, then I will do it. There are no pre-written scripts. :D
This is fucking bad business. We've seen this sort of thing before. "I don't listen to anyone, I do what I want and I do it only for myself." The unscripted story hasn't lasted long, with an abandoned tag in the title. Many times things spread after a good start. Then comes the oh-so-no more ideas and then the game is abandoned. That if anything is fuckinh bullshit. At least you should listen to the bigger group that hates NTR, in other words hates other men with women. If you don't listen to this group and bring swinging or whatever that brings other men around women, then you get to say goodbye to 90% of the players. So you are literally throwing money down the drain. It doesn't always help to put shit in avoidable. It still drives people away. That own "good idea" isn't always the best here on the forum. Many people only realise that afterwards, when the shit hits the fan.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah, the addition of planned Swinging the first thread update, plus the dev's progression of contradicting his previous statements, makes this one extremely dubious.

15 Days Ago:
I won't [(include NTR)], don't worry.
4 Days Ago:
[MC] will be the only one with a dick in the game. A true alpha.
1 Day Ago:
If there is another dick, it will be from a beta male.
Today:
[if] I am suddenly horny with a certain situation [(like NTR)], then I will do it.
Since the rest of the dev's games are all NTR games, it's pretty clear that NTR makes the dev horny.

With the repeated walking back of his original statement, I no longer have any reason to trust this dev.

Overall, the above all makes it sound a lot like the initial "there won't be NTR!" comment might have been a bait-and-switch to try to pull harem fans into a game that ends up being an NTR game, which is pretty shitty.

Lastly, on a technical note, for me personally, the game's immediate sharp branching and the strict sandbox-like health/money/cool stats/currencies (which severely restrict what you can do) make the game actively unpleasant to play.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I like this feature of the site. Without such controversy, nothing would be interesting. I love this experience. Sponsors text me what to do or add content, I call it work. Most of the time, I consider this my pleasure, not my job. Interact on site is one thing, making games is another. No pressure at all, very happy to interact with everyone, whether goodwill or toxic.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Yeah, the addition of planned Swinging the first thread update, plus the dev's progression of contradicting his previous statements, makes this one extremely dubious.

15 Days Ago:

4 Days Ago:

1 Day Ago:

Today:

Since the rest of the dev's games are all NTR games, it's pretty clear that NTR makes the dev horny.

With the repeated walking back of his original statement, I no longer have any reason to trust this dev.

Overall, the above all makes it sound a lot like the initial "there won't be NTR!" comment might have been a bait-and-switch to try to pull harem fans into a game that ends up being an NTR game, which is pretty shitty.

Lastly, on a technical note, for me personally, the game's immediate sharp branching and the strict sandbox-like health/money/cool stats/currencies (which severely restrict what you can do) make the game actively unpleasant to play.
Yup, that replacement pill of "Do a 180" for the old "Do a 540" works way faster, eh?:oops: The old ones usually took 2-3 months at minimum to kick in.:KEK: Slippery slope Skipper. Slippery slope. Also a sure-fire way to toss any trust in future projects over the cliff's edge, and onto the jagged rocks far below. Not to forget the whole "completely impromptu writing"(.:WutFace:.), or in other words; "by the seat of my pants, without a proper direction, plot or outline with an endpoint" writing, which by itself, in my opinion, is bad. Really fucking bad.:FacePalm:More or less translates to "SIKE! Get shit on, scrubs! I actually don't know what kinda game I'm making. I just used the tags that are popular! Tehe!:LOL:" now, and in the future, "I got horny, so I decided to add stuff I promised not to, cause fuck promises, amirite?:LOL:" :cautious:

Edit: Forgot about that "I do not view/treat my game as a product" spiel too. Why the fuck is it(a product that is) on Patreon then? A place to crowdfund products, if you do not treat this as a product:WaitWhat: Sure, you want to share it, and it's not paywalled, but god damn, it's a bit contradictory to get monetization on work-in-progress updates(a digital product) on something not deemed a product.:KEK:

Last edit: Wrote 720 instead of 540, that's one rotation too much;P Also;typo

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes