GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Please, buddy. We want to play games. You don't need to show your depth and understanding about such projects. Whether it's this game or another, just let them do it, you're not helping it at all, honestly.
So, no jokes in my opinions and conclusions from now on then, or even replies in jest, like the one you replied to?╮(╯▽╰)╭ Why so serious, and, seemingly grumpy? Why even engage with me then, when that clearly does not help anything either? :WaitWhat: And I was not even showing my understanding or knowledge of anything, besides sharing an opinion or two that someone might, or might not agree with, and a quite logical conclusion to come to, at the conduct and statements by the dev herself, as she's neither the first, or last, to do something similar. Besides outright smashing of trust. That one was new, which I just found to be quite funny and amusing. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone usually has one, and it usually stinks for everyone else. But some might like it.;) Just like my opinion on how her impromptu and impulse driven scipting is a slippery slope, and how that alone is enough to lose trust. :whistle::coffee:

I didn't realize there was an awards show. Can I nominate this this thread for "Most Toxic Comments Section - Game Category, New Releases"?
I'm not as well-traveled on the forum as a lot of the coomers giving "business" advice here, but this toxicity has to be well-above the LC50. Worthy of at least consideration for the award, right?
That was more a joke reply on my part, if anything, but, sure! Go for it(y) As to it being toxic, I'm guessing that you've not seen a somewhat truly toxic thread before? This one barely touches category III, if even that, comparatively. And that is not a joke. At all. A "proper"(as if there's anything proper about it) toxic thread would give most people new to it(toxic shitposting) nightmares and/or PTSD. But there are a few truly spiteful and/or hateful ones in the thread though, which makes me question if it is an actual serious post or not. I'm no saint myself, hence my signature in purple, but, everyone has opinions, which more often than not, stink for anyone else besides the holder.:KEK: But the toxicity and caustic levels are usually sky high in games tagged with Harem. I suspect it might get even worse eventually.:unsure:

I do wish Hakunak success in whatever this becomes though, as that is the one thing I forgot to add in my original post when I replied to Tiur. It might not even become as much of a mess as it seemingly can become. I'll have to wait and see where it goes.

Reactions: botc76 and Hakunak

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, the addition of planned Swinging the first thread update, plus the dev's progression of contradicting his previous statements, makes this one extremely dubious.

15 Days Ago:

4 Days Ago:

1 Day Ago:

Today:

Since the rest of the dev's games are all NTR games, it's pretty clear that NTR makes the dev horny.

With the repeated walking back of his original statement, I no longer have any reason to trust this dev.

Overall, the above all makes it sound a lot like the initial "there won't be NTR!" comment might have been a bait-and-switch to try to pull harem fans into a game that ends up being an NTR game, which is pretty shitty.

Lastly, on a technical note, for me personally, the game's immediate sharp branching and the strict sandbox-like health/money/cool stats/currencies (which severely restrict what you can do) make the game actively unpleasant to play.
Thanks for the warning, that saves time.

The following is just my personal opinion, so I hope no one is "offended" (especially the Dev):

Based on their previous games (something that was done from day 1) we knew that the ntr was a possibility, that's not bad if it is made clear from the beginning, now the dev assured that he was not looking to put it in his game, something which is credible since other devs have repeated it, although not all.

However, he mentioned that he would like to put it (I saw this in a comment), I THINK it is possible to put ntr in the game and respect his idea of not making the MC a cuckold, just doing netori (the MC cheats), even You could put another npc as the cuckold and that would fix everything, however doing a "swinging" like "the MC has a girl and decides that someone else has sex with her because this excites him is, in simple terms, ntr blurred ".

Of course this is just an idea or suggestion and the dev is the one who has the last word and this must be respected.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Thanks for the warning, that saves time.

The following is just my personal opinion, so I hope no one is "offended" (especially the Dev):

Based on their previous games (something that was done from day 1) we knew that the ntr was a possibility, that's not bad if it is made clear from the beginning, now the dev assured that he was not looking to put it in his game, something which is credible since other devs have repeated it, although not all.

However, he mentioned that he would like to put it (I saw this in a comment), I THINK it is possible to put ntr in the game and respect his idea of not making the MC a cuckold, just doing netori (the MC cheats), even You could put another npc as the cuckold and that would fix everything, however doing a "swinging" like "the MC has a girl and decides that someone else has sex with her because this excites him is, in simple terms, ntr blurred ".

Of course this is just an idea or suggestion and the dev is the one who has the last word and this must be respected.
I assure you, the sex element in this game is a minor one. Don't focus too much on it. You will be surprised with what happens next, I'm sure. There's an unplaced soundtrack in any of the scenes I've left available in the audio folder called m16. If you're curious, open it to guess what I'll do next. It's a new tag that I will add in the next update.

• Wow
Reactions: lililutun and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I assure you, the sex element in this game is a minor one. Don't focus too much on it. You will be surprised with what happens next, I'm sure. There's an unplaced soundtrack in any of the scenes I've left available in the audio folder called m16. If you're curious, open it to guess what I'll do next. It's a new tag that I will add in the next update.
Thanks for the answer, as I said, I don't mean to conflict with whether or not you should do something with your game, that is only up to you, I will give your game a chance, if the story, sound and in general the atmosphere of the game It's good, it's going to attract people and if not, well, nobody forces anyone to play it, as long as it doesn't end up being cheap fanservice like in other games without ingenuity I think it will be fine.

Perhaps, I would only recommend you to be honest with the users so as not to create confusion, but this is only a minor piece of advice (I hope you don't take it wrong).

Good luck. (y)

lililutun

Jul 16, 2023
:oops:I feel a little creepy about this. I hope the liquid from my penis is cum and not something else.

• Haha
Reactions: loikl and Hakunak
Aug 3, 2022
Game looks interesting overall, but I'm curious, the description has that there's "only one path that you have to choose correctly to get all the girls". Is that currently in the game? Or are there certain decisions that will remain blacked out no matter what?

Reactions: Hakunak

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Game looks interesting overall, but I'm curious, the description has that there's "only one path that you have to choose correctly to get all the girls". Is that currently in the game? Or are there certain decisions that will remain blacked out no matter what?
Having all the girls means achieving romantic relationships with all the girls . As for the hot scene, You won't be able to have every sex scene in a single play, if you don't cheat the stats.
You can generally miss some sex scenes with any girl, but that doesn't necessarily make you miss the road to love with her.

Last edited:

jldr

Oct 29, 2019
Anyone know how to get the "play with breasts" option for Sofia? Seems greyed out no matter what I choose.

Reactions: Hakunak

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InNoNeedForLove-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thank you very much, everyone. Whether it's negative comments or words of encouragement, I appreciate it. I also just want to be able to interact with people and fulfill my hobby. Patreon is not required, It is for people who want to give me a bigger support or need to ask me to do something. Otherwise, I will still do it for the hobby and want to share it with everyone. Please don't be too harsh. Thank you all again. :cry:
Not a fan of NTR or (shudder) cucking, can live with sharing in some cases, but despite that stuff not being my cuppa tea, I have to congratulate you on how you deal with entitled brats who use the words fraud and liar way too easily and think every game has to run to exactly their tastes.

I hope it's real and that you don't sweat that stuff, and I wish more devs could deal with things like this as well, then maybe we wouldn't have so many driven off the site or from making games at all.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Not a fan of NTR or (shudder) cucking, can live with sharing in some cases, but despite that stuff not being my cuppa tea, I have to congratulate you on how you deal with entitled brats who use the words fraud and liar way too easily and think every game has to run to exactly their tastes.

I hope it's real and that you don't sweat that stuff, and I wish more devs could deal with things like this as well, then maybe we wouldn't have so many driven off the site or from making games at all.
Well, originally when I made the previous game, I also only intended to have fun and experience. But following some requirements led me to get sidetracked and stuck in creativity, turning my own game into a product just to serve others. I think I will return to my original purpose, which is to make games for entertainment and to release my creative desire. And also want to give the most sincere thanks to the brothers who always send great words of encouragement to encourage the creativity of me and other developers even though the content created is still lacking and Incomplete.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes