Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Well, originally when I made the previous game, I also only intended to have fun and experience. But following some requirements led me to get sidetracked and stuck in creativity, turning my own game into a product just to serve others. I think I will return to my original purpose, which is to make games for entertainment and to release my creative desire. And also want to give the most sincere thanks to the brothers who always send great words of encouragement to encourage the creativity of me and other developers even though the content created is still lacking and Incomplete.
Listen to comments which actually give constructive criticism
Hate comments with no meaning or purpose behind them are usually troll comments
Don't know what pleasure they derive from insulting others I wonder

Reactions: Kai jun and Hakunak

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Prostitution always leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I don't know if I'd even bother trying this game, as too often shit is forced. For me, that's a completely useless rendering. I don't want to have anything to do with whores.
You are not supposed to go down, bruh:WeSmart:, you don't know what has been in there.:KEK:

Well, originally when I made the previous game, I also only intended to have fun and experience. But following some requirements led me to get sidetracked and stuck in creativity, turning my own game into a product just to serve others. I think I will return to my original purpose, which is to make games for entertainment and to release my creative desire. And also want to give the most sincere thanks to the brothers who always send great words of encouragement to encourage the creativity of me and other developers even though the content created is still lacking and Incomplete.
More power to you, but wouldn't it be easier to just put the netorare or cuckold tag on the top of the thread or in future tags? as to not waste other people's time or your own time answering questions?:unsure:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
You are not supposed to go down, bruh:WeSmart:, you don't know what has been in there.:KEK:

More power to you, but wouldn't it be easier to just put the netorare or cuckold tag on the top of the thread or in future tags? as to not waste other people's time or your own time answering questions?:unsure:
This is the adventure of mc, with a special ability that makes him impress girls by solving their problems or because he is handsome. I just want to tell the story. If I made a NTR game, I would do it with a female protagonist, and that's not this game.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Well, I for one hope that there is plenty of impregnation going on, with the dirty talk included.
I'm not fluent in English, so it's quite difficult to put dirty talk into the story effectively. The dialogue in the game is almost basic English. I really want to make the dialogue more lively, but my limited knowledge of English is hindering me. I love impregnation, and I will try to update that content soon.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm not fluent in English, so it's quite difficult to put dirty talk into the story effectively. The dialogue in the game is almost basic English. I really want to make the dialogue more lively, but my limited knowledge of English is hindering me. I love impregnation, and I will try to update that content soon.
If you need some help you could always join lewd gamers paradise discord and make a post there they have a lot of good things there for dev's.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
If you need some help you could always join lewd gamers paradise discord and make a post there they have a lot of good things there for dev's.
I'm obsessed with help; there's a friend on the website who offered to help me with the language problem, but he doesn't help me at all despite always asking me for pictures of my body. After I stopped working with him, he always gave my games one star. Lol. Maybe I should still just do what I love and not trust anyone.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
better trust discord servers, if you've issues with proofreadings programs like Grammarly and Languagetool can help you, even writing the dialogues on a GoogleDocs works
Yes, I'm using LanguageTool

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Still wonder how to choose the harem path in this game. The stat had me confused.
The heart-shaped icon does not represent affection but represents health. The girls' affection points are hidden.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The heart-shaped icon does not represent affection but represents health. The girls' affection points are hidden.
Then I really hope for a walkthrough mod for this game. As some action needs ice-cold icon, is it good or not?

Reactions: Hakunak
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes