Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
It's not quite right to say it's unaffected. You can not support the developer with money, you can also encourage them with content contributions or moreover, praise them even if it is fake so that they are motivated to make free content, there's no harm in having more content right? Or if you hate and dislike something, you can choose to ignore it. Analyze and look for reasons to extinguish the motivation their because you don't like it? You hate it and have no faith in it? :D . No problem. Making games makes me horny. You have reduced my horny, but I have not found any other pleasure, so I have to continue. And perhaps you will appear in my story as a character who likes to grumble.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you ask why I like cuckold. Even though you have deleted the comment, I will still reply. Because I've been through a lot of different sexual pleasures, and I keep finding new things and seen it. Lust is a fun experience, but doing the same thing over and over makes me bored. So I did a lot of weird things to relieve my strange desires, it even led me to the path of making adult games.

• Angry
Reactions: Harem Trooper

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of In No Need For Love v0.2a.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Hakunak

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.2a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 144mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Kai jun and Hakunak

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
One question plagues this forum. WHY DO DEVS ALWAYS LIE? Shit always hits the fan and you can't get away from it here.
Play for free, and if you don't like it, skip it. I don't sell games to trick anyone into buying it. All comments I still collect and revise every day. Thank you for your contributions to the community. People like you are the hero of the site.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Play for free, and if you don't like it, skip it. I don't sell games to trick anyone into buying it.
It could still be considered retroactively wrong -- sort of. It's like when a rehab patient gets clean. You swear that you'll never go back, but then sometimes you relapse because you can't resist the temptation anymore. Just don't say your future games won't have NTR anymore.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I think f95zone should have added the Dev killer badge for the analysis guys above.
Would I be in line for said award? Pretty please?:sneaky: But seriously though, never seen a dev preemptively smashing their trustworthyness to people(with the current thread tags, and pre addition of swinging in the OP spoiler mind) so nonchalantly or fast before, or in so few sentances:KEK: I was not grumbling in my post btw.... More like laughing my ass off with the way it was done and all. Cause god damn, quite the way to do it:whistle: At least it did not take 2-3 months, or even more to happen though, as it happened within 15 days or so;)

Edit;minor details.

Last edited:

Kai jun

Jul 2, 2023
Would I be in line for said award? Pretty please?:sneaky: But seriously though, never seen a dev preemptively smashing their trustworthyness to people(with the current thread tags, and pre addition of swinging in the OP spoiler mind) so nonchalantly or fast before, or in so few sentances:KEK: I was not grumbling in my post btw.... More like laughing my ass off with the way it was done and all. Cause god damn, quite the way to do it:whistle: At least it did not take 2-3 months, or even more to happen though, as it happened within 15 days or so;)

Edit;minor details.
Please, buddy. We want to play games. You don't need to show your depth and understanding about such projects. Whether it's this game or another, just let them do it, you're not helping it at all, honestly.

Reactions: Hakunak

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Edit;minor details.
I didn't realize there was an awards show. Can I nominate this this thread for "Most Toxic Comments Section - Game Category, New Releases"?
I'm not as well-traveled on the forum as a lot of the coomers giving "business" advice here, but this toxicity has to be well-above the LC50. Worthy of at least consideration for the award, right?

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Thank you very much, everyone. Whether it's negative comments or words of encouragement, I appreciate it. I also just want to be able to interact with people and fulfill my hobby. Patreon is not required, It is for people who want to give me a bigger support or need to ask me to do something. Otherwise, I will still do it for the hobby and want to share it with everyone. Please don't be too harsh. Thank you all again. :cry:

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes