WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I'm obsessed with help; there's a friend on the website who offered to help me with the language problem, but he doesn't help me at all despite always asking me for pictures of my body. After I stopped working with him, he always gave my games one star. Lol. Maybe I should still just do what I love and not trust anyone.
You definitely have to be careful who you trust for sure. Don't just take someone because they respond to your post(s) take some time and get to know them. It's also ok if you just stay on your own, but there are people who can be trusted just like there are those who can't. Either way good luck and I am enjoying your vn so far.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Then I really hope for a walkthrough mod for this game. As some action needs ice-cold icon, is it good or not?
I think I created that stat as a bonus for picking a reject option. It's like refusing to do something helps you do something else. There will be a player-specific ending when that stat reaches a certain milestone that I plan to do in the future.

Last edited:

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
You definitely have to be careful who you trust for sure. Don't just take someone because they respond to your post(s) take some time and get to know them. It's also ok if you just stay on your own, but there are people who can be trusted just like there are those who can't. Either way good luck and I am enjoying your vn so far.
Thank you as well as those who always give positive encouragement to the game, even though it is not professional and has many shortcomings. That's the biggest motivation for me to feel happy about what I'm doing.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of In No Need For Love to v0.3a.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Hakunak

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
May I ask if the killer has appeared until now, or is it a character that has never appeared?
Hmm, we've seen the killer face; it can be said that person has interacted with the mc in a scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kai jun

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This is the adventure of mc, with a special ability that makes him impress girls by solving their problems or because he is handsome. I just want to tell the story. If I made a NTR game, I would do it with a female protagonist, and that's not this game.
As if we believe you lol. Milf Plaza's dev did something worst than you, he promised there won't be NTR & added suddenly into the game under so called "avoidable" quota, thinking that it might do damage control. But that's not how players's feeling work. So, what you have done is already done by other devs.

Developers like you are just damaging the credibility of other game developers who are genuinely say truth and stay on their word upto end of the game.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
As if we believe you lol. Milf Plaza's dev did something worst than you, he promised there won't be NTR & added suddenly into the game under so called "avoidable" quota, thinking that it might do damage control. But that's not how players's feeling work. So, what you have done is already done by other devs.

Developers like you are just damaging the credibility of other game developers who are genuinely say truth and stay on their word upto end of the game.
Thanks for your comment. So, how do you want this to be resolved?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.3a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 194mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Hakunak

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021

I believe NTR should be there in every game but that'll be depending upon your choices.

Like in the "Babysitter". You do wrong choices, you get cucked as easy as that.

Else the story becomes almost lame and linear, we'll know what's gonna happen at some point.

Although this story is different from others which is better.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
There really is no way to resolve it if you say there will be no ntr we have to take your word for it.
I explained my purpose for making this game, which is a stage for the mc to show off his skills and conquer girls' hearts in the coolest way possible. Adding the humiliating Ntr element is like destroying the core thing I want to present. Lying or telling the truth about this now won't do me any good. I just want to confirm my direction.
I really just wanted to tell a story to share with the community. Thank you everyone for paying attention to my game, I will try not to disappoint you.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I believe NTR should be there in every game but that'll be depending upon your choices.

Like in the "Babysitter". You do wrong choices, you get cucked as easy as that.

Else the story becomes almost lame and linear, we'll know what's gonna happen at some point.

Although this story is different from others which is better.
Thank you very much for your support. I had a few moments of depression, but your support gives me more motivation to continue with my story.

Reactions: LewdLife
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes