hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
tumblr_35cfc0b4db3d1291e3e6977a6538f4b0_7c931a0a_540.gif

It's a shame that Hakunak has such thin skin that she let a few negative comments get to her to the extent that she's turning this into an NTR game just to spite them. The MC so far has been portrayed as a guy that almost every girl wants. How does netorare even fit here? Is the entire story going to be rewritten? I was interested in seeing where this was going but netorare is a BIG NO for me so time to move on, i guess...

Last edited:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 2942612

It's a shame that Hakunak has such thin skin that she let a few negative get to her to the extent that she's turning this into an NTR game just to spite them. The MC so far has been portrayed as a guy that almost every girl wants. How does netorare even fit here? Is the entire story going to be rewritten? I was interested in seeing where this was going but netorare is a BIG NO for me so time to move on, i guess...
You also think it's impossible, right? So why do they doubt me?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I dunno why anybody is surprised. This dev has two previous games that are "onhold" AKA "abandoned", both of which were NTR focused. It's clear from day one that NTR was going to be added at some point.

Just another dev to add to the list of "This game will not feature NTR. Just trust me, bro."

You want positive comments and good reviews? Not pulling the rug from under people would be a good start.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I dunno why anybody is surprised. This dev has two previous games that are "onhold" AKA "abandoned", both of which were NTR focused. It's clear from day one that NTR was going to be added at some point.

Just another dev to add to the list of "This game will not feature NTR. Just trust me, bro."

You want positive comments and good reviews? Not pulling the rug from under people would be a good start.
You think I'm afraid of bad reviews? :D

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I only give back the emotions I receive, and I make games with emotions.
Still seems like you're missing why the comments were negative but whatever I give up at this point. Also writing games that way never works. What if you decide one day you don't want to do NTR anymore will you change the game again?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Even my old game that favored ntr still had a faithful option
Ok, that's fine. In any case, after seeing them, it's said that the route without NTR will be included at the end of the game (if I understand correctly), so for now I don't think I will try them.

Reactions: MAD6999 and Hakunak

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Still seems like you're missing why the comments were negative but whatever I give up at this point. Also writing games that way never works. What if you decide one day you don't want to do NTR anymore will you change the game again?
Rate 1 star if you are upset about this. I said this is not my job. So what's the worst? No players?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As for the hot scene, You won't be able to have every sex scene in a single play, if you don't cheat the stats.
This is a horrible way to make a game, almost nobody replay the game just to see some scene, they look at the scenes using a tool, give a wank and goes on, making the game like this you are literally wasting time in something that people would be loving to see in the story.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
This is a horrible way to make a game, almost nobody replay the game just to see some scene, they look at the scenes using a tool, give a wank and goes on, making the game like this you are literally wasting time in something that people would be loving to see in the story.
I've edited that already. Not affected much by the index anymore. But there will be branching scenes where only one can be chosen.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes