Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of In No Need For Love with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Petani_online
May 19, 2020
So while I am enjoying the bodies of the women and the kinks included in the game, I find myself incredibly confused by the story, even while working out the poor English. We went from being a photographer for an advertising campaign for a brothel, to being a psychic/mystic that can sense ghosts and demons, to being possessed by a ghost/demon, into... being trapped in a make-believe world that's also a real world in a different dev's game, because the two games are now being worked on together, meaning this is not just cross-promotion?

Where is the plot going, exactly? I just want to get back to banging big-titty women outside of a dream world... and watching others bang those big-titty women...

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
What is this bullshit? Is this being released with an increased version # but no new content? I WANT to like this bu it's difficult when every time there's an "Update" there's seemingly nothing new.

I'm using the walkthrough mod and this STILL ends at the same point that it did for me multiple updates ago in the middle of the spin the bottle or w/e the party scene is it just jumps to bella haunting you then it cuts to spoiler scenes from the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kekekerkek
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes