bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#2): Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'a2')

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'ch')

Loganindawss

Apr 24, 2023

The developer's first post is on patreon. Download the game, the bugfix is already enabled there. For those who will not be able to access patreon, a link to the mega from the development post:

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

The developer's first post is on patreon. Download the game, the bugfix is already enabled there. For those who will not be able to access the cartridge, a link to the mega from the development post:
Mega
there is still the error mate

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Thank you only question is old saves it will not work correct .I need to start from the begging.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thank you only question is old saves it will not work correct .I need to start from the begging.
Old saves should "work" (as in they won't completely break the game) but there may be some new content that takes place prior to your Save point. Some new scenes were added toward the beginning and one old scene was completely reworked. At least one major scene requires a different choice at the beginning, that previously had no content.

Reactions: Bilb0

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Old saves should "work" (as in they won't completely break the game) but there may be some new content that takes place prior to your Save point. Some new scenes were added toward the beginning and one old scene was completely reworked. At least one major scene requires a different choice at the beginning, that previously had no content.
thank you .
I will hope to support your project soon.Great game and concept as black guy I enjoy this kind of content...

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I apologize for the issue. The bug was discovered like 6 hours before the uploader added all of the other links. The MEGA link is the correct link.
I think this number of errors will make you take testing the update a little more seriously. Anyway, thanks for reacting so quickly and releasing a patch.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If the developer has not added anything to StoryCaption, then the saves will work.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
hey, do we have to be on swinger path to get the swinger scene or is it open for all paths??

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I have been hanging for the latest update on this game, credit to the developer to getting an update out. I had no idea when that would be.

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
1707310809344.png

Well for me it's still the same. when i choose the ,,talk about our relationship",after the cuck version,and i can't move forward

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes